Chapter 1 : Bright Morning ?

My lovely Hybrid (NEW)

Kring …

The glass door open up, a little boy with his parent step inside the shop. A woman employee walking straight to that family.
“Welcome to Ins Hybrid Shop. My name is Lyn. Can I know what kind of hybrid you looking for ?” The woman smiling.

Mrs. Kim step forward and said “We looking for hybrid for my son Wonshik, he will turn 14 tomorrow so we thing he ready for his first hybrid”

“ahh .. I know, please follow me”

The Kim family following behind Lyn. While Lyn and Mrs. Kim chatting about the hybrid. Mr. Kim and Wonshik talking behind.

“Appa, why I need to have a hybrid ? I don’t think they could being sold like this” Wonshik tell her father while looking around to the hybrid in the cage. There is a lot different type of hybrid with different age and gender.

“That not you problem son, they are being sold for full fill our need.” His father answer coldly.

They walking until in the front of a big cage. Wonshik can see there is almost 20 different hybrid boy around 10 years old was sitting inside the cage. Look at the Kim family almost all of the hybrid boy standing and lining up. All of them giving the pleading look to be buy. All of them except one of the catboy. Even thought his black ear and tail show the interest the catboy doesn’t move from the corner.

“here ma’am. All of the new hybrid, but they still need to be trained. We still have the better one, but it was more expensive” Lyn tell Mrs. Kim.

“Show us the best hybrid here, we don’t mind about the price. We can even bought the whole store if that what you think about.” Mrs. Kim strict answer bring the awkward smile from Lyn.

“Ahh .. Sorry ma’am I don’t mean like that” Lyn answer while bowing 90 degrees. Before Lyn guide the way to the different cage Wonshik speak out his mind.

“Umma, wait a minute, I want the catboy” Wonshik pointed out the catboy in the corner of the cage. Suddenly all of them being silent. Mrs. Kim walking in the front of the cage.

“Are you sure shikkie ? He doesn’t look great at all.” Mrs. Kim finally talking.

“His name was taekwoon ma’am, Jung Taekwoon. He came here few month ago and he is very shy and quiet boy. But he listen to the order well” Lyn explain.

“I want him umma, I sure” Wonshik doesn’t know why he insist to buy that hybrid, he just thing that he must to own the hybrid.

“But …” Before Mrs. Kim give anther protest Mr. Kim start to talking.

“Stop it yeobo, that was Wonshik pet, let him choice his own pet. Open the cage, bring out that cat boy”

Lyn silently open up the cage.

“Taekwoon-ah, come here”

The catboy finally look up, Wonshik can see his eyes. The eyes is very cold but show the loneliness at the same time. The boy slowly walking out and standing in front of Wonshik.

“introduce yourself taekwoon-ah” Lyn pat the catboy back slowly.

“Hello.  My name is Jung Taekwoon, I was a catboy, and I am 11 years old.” Taekwoon speak in a small voice while look down. Wonshik step forward and hold Taekwoon hand.

“Hello Taekwoonie .. My name is Kim Wonshik and I was 13 years old” Taekwoon raise her head and look at the older boy smiling at him.

.

.

Taekwoon open her eyes slowly, he can hear the faint heartbeat in her right ear. He dreaming out his first time being bought by his master. He raise his head and look at Wonshik. His master still in his dreamland. Taekwoon slowly move Wonshik hand from his waist and move down from the bed.

He go to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash his face. His tail swing lazily while he get out from the bathroom and go to the kitchen. Place 2 slice of bread to the toaster, he bring out the coffee machine and making coffee. Suddenly he feel a pair of arm link in her waist and a head place in his left shoulders. He doesn’t need to turn his head to see the person, it’s only two of them live in this apartment.

“The breakfast haven’t done master, go take a bath first” Taekwoon slowly spin her body and then fix Wonshik hair.

“Don’t wanna …” Wonshik snuggle closer. Taekwoon cat ear shaking slowly and his body tense. Taekwoon slowly push Wonshik.

“please master, we have to go to school.” Taekwoon said in small voice. His ear turn back and his tail shifting left and right slowly.

Wonshik finally look up. Look at Taekwoon ear he know Taekwoon getting unsure what to do.

“okay I going to take a bath now, but you need to bath with me tonight, arra ?” Wonshik give up and stretch leo ear.

“Ne Master ..” Leo spin back his body and continue making coffee while Wonshik going to the bathroom. After hear the sound of the door closed. Leo fall down and hugs his own leg. He bit his lips. Till when he need to hold this feeling, he is very despair of himself for loving his own master. One side love.

.

.

“Master !! Wake up … Wake up …” Jaehwan  the dog hybrid jumping happily on his master bed. His dog ear and tail standing up happily.

“eung .. stop it hwannie-ah ..” Hakyeon spin over and wrap himself inside the blanket.

“Can’t do that master .. We have to go to school.” Jaehwan stop jumping and now tried to wake Hakyeon with pulling his master blanket.

“Okay ..  Okay .. I going to wake up, stop pulling my blanket.” Hakyeon then throw his blanket and pull jaehwan hand to snuggle with him. Jaehwan smile happily and swing his tail.

“C’mon master, go to take a bath, I already prepare our breakfast” Jaehwan push Hakyeon to get up from the bed.

“Alright .. Alright .. don’t eat mine, arra !” Hakyeon going to bathroom and Jaehwan going start to the kitchen.

.

.

“….Kie … Hyukkie .. Wake up ..”  Hyuk hear someone call his name. He spin over and using his ear to close his eyes. He can hear small laugh in his right side of bed. And then he open her eyes slowly looking at his master waring the bathroom. His master hair is still wet after bathing.

“eung .. master ?” Hyuk scrub his eyes slowly. One ear is up and the other is down. Hongbin smile and scrub Hyuk ears.

“Wake up Hyuk .. We need to go to school today” Hongbin pull Hyuk up to sitting in the side of the bed and fix hyuk air.

“Nee master …” Hyuk walking up and go to the bathroom. Hongbin then going to change his clothes.