Bully

Very Important U

 

Your POV 
 
“I’ll walk you home later,” Kikwang offered.
 
“It’s okay. I’ll be going to my grandparents’ with Joon oppa.” I replied him, smiling.
 
“Oh, if it’s like this… Then alright.” Kikwang was rather disappointed. I felt a little uneasy.
 
“Aww… come on! Don’t be like this!” I shook his arm. However, he continued pouting. 
 
“Come on…. Stop being like a baby!” I pinched his cheeks. 
 
“If you want me to stop….. You have to give me a kiss here!” Kikwang pointed to his right cheek. 
 
That boy! I knew he was up to such tricks! I planted a kiss on his cheek and quickly turned away, blushing madly. 
 
“Bye-yeom!” Kikwang waved happily. 
 
I quickened my pace and avoided gazes from other people. My face was still really red. When I was turning to my left to head to my classroom, I heard someone yell at me.
 
“YA, Lee _!” 
 
I turned and saw a girl with wavy black, long hair with the roots dyed golden. She was giving me a deadly death glare. I gave her a curious look. 
 
“Yy..es?” I raised an eyebrow. She just smirked at me and folded her arms.
 
“Shoot. How are you related to Kikwang oppa?!” She raised her voice. Many students were all watching us, hoping for us to get into a fight. But no way, my intention is not a fight! 
 
“I’m his girlfriend. What’s wrong?” Seeing me still maintaining at a calm state, she came closer and grabbed my collar. 
 
“What’s wrong?! Do you know who I am?!!” She was fuming. 
 
“Jung Soo Jung!” Someone shoved her away. That voice….so familiar! 
 
He stood in front of me and stretched his arms to the side, protecting me. 
 
“What do you want from her?” 
 
“Mir oppa!! She stole Kikwang away from me!!!!” 
 
“Kikwang isn’t yours! Scram, go back to class! Don’t make me catch you doing this again.” He yelled at her. 
 
Her eyes widened and she looked at me with a revengeful face. She clenched her fist tight and screamed, “Just my luck!!” and stomped off. Her thunderous voice echoed through the hallway and everyone stared at her as she walked away. Bickerings then started and soon, everyone then started returning to class. 
 
“So it’s you, Mir oppa.” I smiled.
 
“Gwenchana?” He asked me in a concerned tone. I then nodded. 
 
“Oppa…gomawo.” 
 
“You’re Joon hyung‘s dongsaeng, so the more I should help you.” He entrusted me in a manly way. 
 
“Oppa, if there’s nothing else… I’m returning to class.” I faked a smile. 
 
“Ne. When that nasty girl comes again, just call me. I’ll deal with her for you.” He said. 
 
“Arrasou. Bye Mir oppa.” I walked away. 
 
I heaved a sigh and scurried to class. 
 
------
 
A/N: Boring chapterrrr. And no offence to Krystal fans out there!!! I myself like Krystal but i just thought i think she has that image of a ....... bully . LOL.