Confession

Very Important U

A/N:

Sorryyyyy guys!!!!!! It's a big misunderstanding! Do not be suspicious of Eun Jin, she is really _'s friend. I just didn't know where to start introducing Eun Jin's part, so i just put it behind Kikwang's part. She really has no motive at all. :) 

And also, i'm bad at describing, so um normally there'll be tons of conversations~ Mianhae~ TT-TT

-------------------------------------

 

Both of them were walking together. Then, Joon waved at _ from far. She smiled at him and both of them walked towards him. Eun Jin thought: How is she related to our kingka? Omo, she’s so lucky~ 
 
Eun Jin bowed with respect at Joon while Joon just slightly lowered his head. 
 
“So, my dear cousin, aren’t you gonna introduce me to your friend here?” He put his arm over _’s shoulder. 
 
“This is my maternal cousin. And uh this is Eun Jin-sshi.” _ said.
 
“You’re Joon’s -” 
 
“Ne, I’m his cousin.” _ laughed. 
 
The 3 of them had recess together when suddenly a group of noisy boys came to join them. 
 
“Ya, hyungs!! Lower your volumes will you?!” Joon demanded. 
 
All of them lowered their heads and kept quiet. 
 
“Oh, _-ah, let me introduce you my friends. This is Seungho, and Cheon Doong, and this is Chulyeong. You can call him Mir.” 
 
“Oh, annyeong hasaeyo!” _ bowed. 
 
“Aish, you’re Joon hyung ‘s cousin, don’t be so uptight! Just be yourself.” Mir smiled and pat _’s shoulders. 
 
“Arrasou.” _ giggled. 
 
“And also! Address us as ‘oppa’, alright?” Seungho said. 
 
_ nodded. The MBLAQ boys cracked many jokes, causing laughter to arouse among them.
 
“Oh, _-sshi, we meet again.” Kikwang smiled and then chuckled. 
 
_ smiled and nodded. 
“I’ll see you around. Annyeong!” Kikwang said and walked away.
 
The MBLAQ boys moved their heads closer towards _. 
 
“Who was that guy?” They raised their brows and questioned _ all at a time.
 
“Oh… oppas! He isn’t who you guys are thinking about~!” _ shouted with a frustrated yet shy tone.
 
“Chincha?” They questioned again.
 
“Of course!!” _ shouted.
 
Eun Jin laughed and soon, she started communicating with them. 
 
---
 
Days passed and _ had fun in school. Eun Jin was already like her best friend. They could tease each other, zap each other and day by day, their friendship just gets stronger. 
 
_ was heading to the toilet when she saw Kikwang coming out of the boys’ toilet. She carried a warm smile and greeted him. He walked to her and whispered to her, “I think I like you.” _’s eyes widened and she was shocked. She blushed and her face was exactly like a cooked prawn (LOL >-<). Kikwang then flashed her a grin and reported back to class. She hurried to the toilet and faced the mirror, palms on her cheeks. 
 
“Eotokke eotokke eotokke?!!?” She squealed. From the bottom of her heart, she actually thought that Kikwang is really good-looking and he is quite cute. _ then quickened her pace and went back to class. When she sat down, she heaved a sigh. Next, images of Kikwang kept appearing in her mind. She was totally going crazy. 
 
“What’s wrong with you? You were really abnormal in class just now.” Eun Jin asked, frowning at _. She was observing _ in class and all Eun Jin could do was just to sigh and shake her head. 
 
“Eun Jin-ah…. Kikwang-sshi told me that he thinks he likes me when I was on my way to the toilet!!!! He even whispered to me!” _ squealed again, now worse than a fan girl. 
 
“Omo, chincha?! Omona~ My _gie (something like ‘Kikwangie’; the nickname)! You’re so lucky!!” Eun Jin shouted in joy, now holding _’s hands and jumping up and down.
 
_ laughed. She was happy too. “What’s wrong with Eun Jin? It’s more like she’s in love…” _ thought. The girls then chatted happily and went home together.
 
When _ reached home, she sighed again and lay on the comfy sofa. Then, her phone vibrated. 
 
“Oh? Who could it be?” She flipped it open. It was an unknown number.
 
‘New message from *insert Kikwang’s number here* 
Read           |           Cancel’ 
 
_ clicked the button for ‘read’. 
 
The message was like this: 
 
“So, I saw you jumping in joy just now like a crazy girl~ How happy are you, exactly? ^^” 
 
‘Omona. It must be Kikwang. It definitely is. Ahhhh eottoke!?!! He saw the unglam side of me!!!!’ _ smacked her forehead. Then she replied, 
 
“Keke… It’s just cause’ I finally found the magazine that I wanted all along! Eun Jin bought it for me today!! And you‘re Kikwang-sshi, right?” 
 
Her phone vibrated again. 
 
“Ne. Are you sure, _-sshi? :)” 
 
“Of course!!! Ah, I’m busy. I need to study. Till later~!!” _ closed up her phone. 
 
Her heart was pumping at an amazing speed. She was really, really in love just because of such a simple confession made by Kikwang. 
 
-----------
A/N: 
Sorry if this chapter was a lil' unacceptable for you cause' _'s suddenly so crazy over Kikwang~ 
Sorry yeah. I know, it's kinda screwed. But hope you enjoyed. Keep supporting and leaving comments!!!