Past

Very Important U

 

The next morning, _ reached the classroom and saw Junhyung on his headphones. Their eyes met, but _ just looked away. She hoped he wasn’t still fuming like what happened that day. 
 
Junhyung slowly took off his headphones. 
 
“Y..ya! Sorry for yesterday… I was too harsh.” Junhyung stammered. He didn’t even dare to look at _’s eyes and talk to her properly. 
 
“You’re not angry anymore?” _ asked. 
 
“Of course I’m not. I’m sorry.” Junhyung apologized again. 
 
She smiled and forgave him, then grabbed a book from her bag and starting reading it. 
 
“Isn’t she gonna yell at me or something….” Junhyung thought. 
 
_ seemed so happy today. She was smiling to herself while reading.
 
Junhyung dug a book out of his bag and read it blindly. He just kept stealing glances at _. 
 
During recess, everyone was leaving the classroom and Junhyung was stuffing his books into his bag. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice. 
 
“Let’s go!” 
 
It was Kikwang. He was holding hands with _. Junhyung just watched in jealousy. 
 
“Eun Jin-ah, let’s go for recess together!” _ shouted across the class. 
 
“It’s okay, you guys can go together. I don’t wanna play the gooseberry.” Eun Jin grinned at _. 
 
“Suit yourself girl! Annyeong~” _ left the class with Kikwang.  
 
“Someday she will be mine. Just wait, Lee Kikwang. You’re my love rival.” Junhyung clenched his fist and left for recess. 
 
Eun Jin turned and saw Junhyung. She started to get suspicious of him. She grabbed the opportunity to talk to the loner and find out what exactly is wrong with him.
 
Junhyung was sitting on the school’s garden bench, on his headphones again. He was blasting the music and it made him seem like he was totally insane. 
 
Eun Jin walked over. 
 
“May I sit here?” Eun Jin asked, pointing to the spot beside Junhyung. 
 
Junhyung seemed to understand what she was meaning and nodded his head. He switched off his music and hung his headphones around his neck. 
 
“May I help….you?” Junhyung looked at Eun Jin. 
 
“Why did you clench your fist when you saw Kikwang and _ together? What’s wrong with you these days…. Seriously?!” Eun Jin asked Junhyung. 
 
“Why do YOU have to know?” Junhyung raised his voice at Eun Jin and stomped off. 
 
“YA!!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!” Eun Jin shouted. She rolled her eyes at him. 
 
“Pft, who does he think he is?!” Eun Jin was pissed off.
 
----
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
I opened my locker to throw my headphones in. Looking at the picture sticked to the inner side of the locker door, I got upset yet frustrated. I ripped the photo and slammed the door. I kicked the locker to vent my anger and the next thing I was breathing heavily. 
 
*flashback*
 
My phone was vibrating. There was a new message from Soo Mi. 
 
“Meet me at Han River tonight at 8pm” 
 
I smiled. Could she be preparing a surprise for me? But wait, there isn’t any special occasion today! I put on my blazer and left for Han River as it was getting near 8pm. 
 
I spotted Soo Mi from a distance and ran to her. 
 
“Sorry love I’m late. How long have you been waiting?” I pulled her to a hug and then let go. 
 
“Nah, it’s okay.” She replied with a gentle smile. 
 
“Junhyung-ah… I need to tell you something, and I hope you’ll be able to understand.” Soo Mi swallowed down her saliva. I nodded and grinned. 
 
“….I…” 
 
“Soo Mi-ah, don’t be afraid to tell me anything.” I went closer to Soo Mi and held her hands. 
 
“Junhyung.. Let’s break up.” Soo Mi’s cold words stung my ear. What on earth was she saying?! Did she know what the hell she was actually saying?! 
 
“Bwo?” 
 
“Let’s break up. I… I found a better person… I’m sorry, Junhyung..” Soo Mi shrugged off my hands and left hurriedly. 
 
I stood there, still in the state of shock. Soon, it started to pour and I got all drenched in the rain. I was extremely depressed. Even as days past, I still couldn’t let Soo Mi go. 
One day, I met her at the convenience store near my home. She was chatting and laughing away with her new boyfriend. When she saw me, she broke her smile. 
 
I left immediately at the sight of her. 
 
*end of flashback*
 
Seeing _ going out with Kikwang just reminds me of Soo Mi. 
 
*ringggggg*
 
The bell rang and I went back to class.
 
-------
 
A/N: Sorry!!!! Haven't updated for quite long :P Are you guys anticipating beast's 4th album???? THERE WILL BE A 180DEGREES TURN!!!!!! *squeals* Please rmb to comment and subscribe!!!! Love~!!!!