Meeting with sloppish partner

Very Important U

“Come on,” Joon slid open the car door and pushed it back when _ came out.
“Woa….it looks….nice.” _ thought to herself as Joon and her stood outside the school before entering the school compound.

After Joon helped _ with her class room allocation and all the other information, he returned to his classroom and a teacher helped _ along.
“Annyeong hasaeyo, _ imnida. I hope we can be great friends!” _ introduced herself to the class of 30 students. They clapped for her.

“So, _-sshi, please sit beside Junhyung-sshi. He will guide you along, right Junhyung-sshi?”

“Uh….?” Junhyung lifted his head and looked at the teacher, completely stunned.

“Will you guide _-sshi along?”

“Uh…ne.” Junhyung nodded his head.

“Great! Now, take out your textbooks. We will proceed with chapter 3 of………..”

_ walked towards her seat and smiled friendly at Junhyung. Junhyung just gave her the irritated look and flipped the page of his history textbook with annoyance.

“What’s wrong with this…guy?” _ said to herself as she took out her textbook slowly.
 
She took a quick glance at her partner; Junhyung as she flipped to the next page. “Hah, sleeping already?” She mumbled under her breath. Looking at Junhyung who was already resting his head on the desk, she shook her head. She thought: How could this guy be guiding me along?

*ringgggggg*

“1st hour’s over, students! Please remember to revise for your history test next week. With that, you are dismissed.” Their teacher announced.

“Kamsa hamnida, annyeonghi gasaeyo.” The students greeted sloppishly and left for recess. Everyone was chatting away and the hallway was filled with students. Gossips, spazzings, discussions about shopping sprees rang in the air at the girls’ lockers hall, while sports matches, late night soccer fever and overnights were at the boys’ lockers hall.

Your POV

“Hm….so…where’s my locker?” I asked myself. Clueless, I tapped on Junhyung’s table and woke him up. “’Ya, Jun…hyung…. Junhyung-sshi! May I know where’s my locker?” I plucked out all my courage to ask him. I knew I couldn’t expect a patient reply from him due to his….weird attitude?

Junhyung’s POV

Aish, annoying!!!!! Why did Ms Kim assign me this duty….. Whatever. I’ll get this done quickly.

“I’ll take you there.” I told her as I frowned in annoyance. Gosh, I just want to be carefree! (to put it in a nicer way….)

“So, here you go. Locker number 24.” I unlocked her locker for her.

“Oh, kamsa hamnida.” She thanked me with a sweet voice.

I put on a fake smile and walked to the cafeteria for recess, ignoring her. But before I could even do that…..

“Ah, Junhyung-sshi! Could you show me around the school?”

Oh, damn, I’ll have to skip my recess! Damn.

Your POV

“Uh, okay.” Junhyung led the way.

After shoving my books into the locker, I slammed it shut and followed beside him.

Junhyung showed me around the school with just a few, really, REALLY plain sentences. He is really….cold. I decided to so called, break the ice and speak up.

“Junhyung-sshi, may I ask you something?” I looked at him.

“Shoot.” Junhyung said.

“Why are you so….cold?” I finally asked.

He thought for a while, searching for the words to explain. His mind was completely blank.

“I’ve always been like this.” Junhyung then replied. Then again, his sentence was plain. Really plain. And frankly, he ain’t even elaborating on why is he like this and so on!

“Oh…kay…” I stuttered.