Anger

Very Important U

 

I sat down and put down my bag. I clasped my hands together and said, “If we could further develop our friendship, that’ll be really awesome~!!!” I giggled to myself. 
 
Junhyung turned to me and frowned at me.
 
“What’s wrong with you these days~?!” He asked.
“Ya, you know what? Kikwang likes me!!” I boasted in his face. However, he just smirked and turned away, then looked at me again. 
 
He paused for a while and then said, “Whatever~” 
 
JUNHYUNG’S POV
 
Tsk, she thinks she’s that pretty? Kikwang’s just blind. Aish, I’m getting frustrated because of _ again! Yong Junhyung, stop!!!! I burried my face in my palms and sighed. Am I in love…? Annyo. No such thing like this! I’m just thinking too much…..
 
Narrator’s POV
 
_’s phone vibrated and she carefully took it out of her pocket. 
 
‘New message from Kikwang
Read           |           Cancel’ 
 
She clicked read and the message said, ‘Meet me outside the toilet, now.’ 
 
She replied, ‘Arrasou~’ 
 
She asked the teacher for permission to go to the toilet and then left. She was observing the surroundings for Kikwang’s shadow. 
 
“_!” Kikwang tapped her shoulder and called her. 
 
_ jumped in fright and then heaved a heavy sigh. She hit Kikwang. “Ya, why the hell did you scare me?!” She raised her voice. 
 
Kikwang rubbed the spot where she hit him and said, “Hey, It hurts!!” And he pouted. 
 
_ giggled. “Trying to act cute, eh?” She laughed again. 
“But I’m cute in your eyes, right?” Kikwang . 
 
She laughed. 
 
“So anyway, why’d you call me here?” She asked, smiling. 
 
“I wanna ask you something…..” 
 
“What is it?” 
 
He took her right hand and looked deep in her eyes. “Would you… be my girlfriend?” He asked. 
 
_ was really surprised. She was beaming in happiness. She nodded shyly. 
 
“Lee _ is my girlfriend now!!” Kikwang shouted, softly.
 
“Ya, we should go back to our classes now since the question is replied…” _ said. 
 
“Ah, ne. No, wait. You’ll have a surprise afterwards, probably after recess.” Kikwang smirked at her. 
 
_ blushed a little and nodded. 
 
“Bye!” 
 
“Bye my yeoja chinggu-ah!” 
 
~Recess~
 
“Ya, _-ah! You look happier than before~ What’s up?” 
 
“Kikwang and I……we’re….” 
 
“YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!!!?!?!??”
 
“Ah, you said it….” 
 
“OMONA. _-ah!!!!!” Eun Jin squealed in joy. She was so happy for _. 
 
Then Junhyung closed his locker. He turned and overheard _ and Eunjin. “Bwo, they’re together already?” He thought to himself. He was really furious. He headed to the basketball court to play basketball on his own. He even skipped lessons. 
 
After about ¾ of the day in school was gone, Junhyung then returned to class, yet unwillingly. 
 
“Alright, class, now let’s start off with our group work! Work with your partners! And make sure all you come up with tons of ideas!” Ms Kim, the class’ history teacher ordered. 
 
“Ya, Junhyung-sshi, where did you go?” _ raised her head and asked Junhyung. 
 
“You don’t have to bother, do you?” Junhyung snapped. 
 
“Bwo?” 
 
“Just….. Aish. Just mind your own business, won’t you?!” Junhyung raised his voice.
 
“YA! What did I do to offend you?! What’s wrong with you?!” _ shouted. 
 
“Nothing!!” Junhyung yelled at _. He then put on his headphones and blasted music. 
 
“You! Argh, whatever.” _ gave up and sat back on her seat with arms crossed. 
 
“Just what the hell is wrong with him!?” _ shouted mentally to herself. 
 
-----
Ooooops.... you guys made him angry..... :O
Haha.