After One Week

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

Wow so the poster's bigger than I thought :P tell me what you think hehe :D

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, so Kiseop was not in that horrible mood at all, for that one week.

It was really really weird, seeing him be so hyper in so long, but I didn't mind it.

I had a feeling he's gonna be evil again after Eli's return, so I knew I had to be happy with it while it lasted.

Kiseop was kind of a replacement of Eli?

He sent me to work and picked me up from work, too.

We'd do random stuff at home and still manage to have fun.

I loved it.

---

It was a day before Christmas, and I was writing cards for everybody.

I was writing Eli's card when my phone started vibrating. Somebody was calling me.

I wanted to ignore it and continue writing before I forgot what I wanted to write, but in the end, I did pick the phone up.

"Hello?" my voice probably sound like I was pissed off, which I kinda was.

"Hey are you okay?" a familiar voice asked.

I realised it was Eli.

"Oh hi Eli!" Wow, it was as if I was having mood swings. And why was I so happy..? 

"Haha, how are you? I missed you," he said. He said it as if we were together or something.

"I'm fine, I-I miss you, too?" I replied. 

Just then my door opened and Kiseop was standing there, holding two cups.

"Uh hold on," I told Eli.

"Yes?" I asked Kiseop.

"Who's that?" he asked as he stepped in and put one of the cups on my table.

"Uh.. Eli?" I answered.

He rolled his eyes and immediately walked out.

He slammed (?) the door shut. I jumped, shocked. 

Urgh, I knew it. Did he hate Eli? Even if he did, why couldn't he keep it to himself?

"Uh sorry," I said when I put my phone to my ear.

"Was that Kiseop?" he asked.

"Yep."

I looked into the cup, and it was hot choco.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Eli asked.

"Nothing. I think Kiseop hates you," I said.

"Why would he hate me?"

"Whenever you're around, whenever we're talking, whenever I say your name, he gets pissed off." I rolled my eyes at that thought.

"Huh, crazy dude," was all that Eli said.

We continued talking about random stuff as I continued to finish up on writing my cards.

"Bye," I said, we've been talking for about an hour, and I was getting sleepy, since it was already kinda late.

"Bye. Uh wait~" he said.

"Huh?"

"I need to tell you something important, but.. I guess I'll tell you tomorrow when I see you," he said.

"Okay, goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams," he answered back, before I hung up.

What was it that he wanted to tell me?