Shopping

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

Hey Guys :D It's update day :>

I'm really sad today :( I didn't get any new subscribers ;( 

Well that's too bad.. Anyways. I've tried making another poster.. 

Yeah how's that? I'm putting it up for the next few chapters, and please tell me what you think.. Like.. Is it better than the smaller one or.. yeah :P Tell me which one you prefer kays :D

Kay now back to the storyyy~

-------------------------------------------------------

"From: ELI :D

Hi Jiyoungiee :D ~ I just wanted to tell you that I'll be going to America to visit my father for a week. I'll be back a day before Christmas, :). Take care of yourself kay? :D"

It was a text message from Eli.

Eli had told me that his father lived in America to work, while the rest of his family moved to Korea.

I felt a little sad, since he was kinda like my best friend.

Oh well.

I tucked my phone into my pocket and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning Jiyoung~" Somebody said when I stepped into the kitchen.

Hmm? It was Kiseop.

"Uh, good morning?" Okay that was weird. He had been ignoring me for so long and then suddenly he's become like this.

I nibbled on my toast and observed Kiseop. He was smiling like some weird kid.

"Uh Kiseop, are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

O..kay.. 

"Hey Jiyoung, it's Christmas soon? You got your presents for everyone ready?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I was planning on going tomorrow with Eli but-"

"Eli's not here." His smile was slightly gone.

"Yeah.. He's not here.. So I'd probably go alone today or something.." I continued.

"No, let's go together. I need to get people presents too. Plus, you don't really know our members well, so I'll help you," he suggested. He knew that I was invited to the Ukiss christmas celebration thingy.

"Uh.. okay," I agreed.

---

After breakfast, I went upstairs.

I took out my savings and stuffed them into my wallet. 

It felt weird, shopping for so many people. Usually I'd get only one present, for Appa, but now I have to shop for.. 8 people?

Yeah anyways, after stuffing the notes into my wallet, I put on really really thick clothes, a thick jacket and went downstairs.

Kiseop was waiting at the stairs.

"Let's go~" he said, putting on his shoes.

---

We got to the shopping mall and shopped. And shopped. And shopped.

He helped me pick out everybody's presents, except for his and Eli's.

"Uh, Kiseop, I'm gonna get something for you and Eli, so if you don't mind, you could hang out somewhere first, then I'll meet you when I'm done," I told him.

"Okay, I have to get something too," he said. And with that, we seperated ways.

After a while of deciding, I finally picked out some random stuff for those two guys.

[I'm sorry, I don't know what the presents should be ~~]

After I was done, I called Kiseop, met him, and went home.