Chapter 5: Result

Number 1

(just remembering u all that in this story Oh SaeRyung is emotionless, straight face and monotone.)


Mark’s POV:

After a moment about the accident, the drunken ajusshi now at the police car. The library’s staff could call the police before, to catch this drunken ajusshi. And here I am helping to clean all the mess at this library. Actually not only me, but all the people at the library including the visitor. The owner still with the police discussing something that I didn’t really care. The staffs sweeping the floor and re-arrange the book meanwhile the visitor helping tidy the table. After that the police went off and the owner apologizes for what happen before and say thank you to all the visitor for helping. The entire visitor back with their own activity, some back to home, and some still read the book there. I just remember that I wanna borrow a book. I search for the book that I wanted to read and found it. I went to the front to take a note for the book. But then I stopped by the owner.

Mrs. Lee: oh, young man thank you very much for saving this place. (She shakes her hand with mine)

Mark: it’s nothing. I didn’t do anything. Your staff that save this place by calling the police

Mrs. Lee: but still thank you young man.

She bows at me after said that and I just bow at her too. When she back to her office one of the staff came to me.

Lisa: this for you. (She gives me a free coupon to read 10 books at this library)

Mark: I didn’t do anything. I can’t take this.

Lisa: for my mother, this library is very important. You just save this place. Please take this. (She begged at me)

Mark: …alright then. Thank you (I bow at her).

I arrive at the place where I can take a note for the book which I borrow.

YoungJi: er…Mr. Visitor thanks you. (She bow)

Mark: your owner and the other staff already said that. Don’t say thanks to me because I save this place.

YoungJi: ah, no. I mean thanks for saving my friend.

Mark: excuse me?

YoungJi: I’m new here. And you know my new friend just in danger before because of me. You just save her. Thank you.

She bows to me. She didn’t say thank you to me for save this place. But because I save her new friend?

YoungJi: here your book Mr. Visitor or I call you Mr. Savior?

Mark: just call me Mark. I’m not savior.

YoungJi: nice to meet you Mark-sshi. I’m YoungJi. Heo YoungJi

She smile and we shake our hand.

When I walk to the door, I saw the girl that I saved from the drunken ajusshi before. She still works holding a box by her hands. She put the box to the floor and stand in front of me then bow at me. “I’m sorry for troubling you” she said. Weird, all the staff at this place are thanking me but she said sorry at me. I just silent and let her bow at me. Then I realize some cut at her right cheek. I put out a band-aid from my jacket. She look confuse at what am I doing to her. I closer my hand to her face and lift her chin then stick it at her right cheek. After that she still look confuse while look at me with that straight face. “Your cheek was bleeding” I said while point my finger at my right cheek to improve her. She just stands then stare at me in that place while I’m open the door and ride my skate to home.

 

 

No one’s POV:

>>One week later>>

“PRIIIIT~”

“Everyone gather here!” as he command every students. They automatically run to where the voice is then they gather with their own class.

“Ok class, because the exam just over some minute before, now we can start our lesson as well” the teacher said.

“Sir, can I ask something?” one of the students raises her hand.

“Sure”

“Why we, the A’s class have to take P.E lesson with the F’s class? I mean, we always take this class with B’s class before. But now why-”

“Maybe the principal have his own plan” he smiles as he cut her word.

“Is there any question again?” he ask the other, but everyone stay in silent.

“Ok, before we start let me introduce myself, because I saw a new face here” he refer it to SaeRyung. But SaeRyung just keep silent.

“My name is Kim JungShin, or you can call me Mr. Kim” he introduce himself and absent the students.

After that he commands they all to stretching individually and then run around the school yard twice.

“Now I have to take a small test here. You all will do the sprint  and then I’ll see your record” he takes his stopwatch and the student list name. For the first half are A’s class.

Some of A’s class student that already take the test are in conversation.

"of course it’s our Mark-sshi that can faster in this"

"I agree. Who else can beat him? He really good at this"

"not only this, but he also smart in any lesson. I believe that the 1st rank will be him again"

 

“Tuan Yi Ern-sshi 6.4 seconds”  Mr. Kim announces the record.

“Waaa… look new record from before. You really great Mark” one of Mark class mate said.

“It’s nothing” he answers directly.

 

Now is second half, F’s class.

They run one by one while Mr. Kim sees the record.

“Ahn JaeHyun 6.8 seconds” Mr. Kim announce the record. The A’s class student starts talking each other.

“Waa, just a little bit from Mark-sshi”

“It’s still too far”

“Like what I said. No one can beat him”

They talk about the different of F’s class record and the A’s class that too far away. Some of the A’s class already smirks because they know the F’s class is freaking weak.

“Last Oh SaeRyung 6.2 seconds” Mr. Kim announces the last student record. After hear that all the students shock with what they hear, including the F’s class.

“Hey, that person beat Mark’s record”

“She faster than Mark-sshi? No way”

“Didn’t she the new student? She can beat Mark-sshi”

“Seriously?”

They look each other unbelievable. How can the new student can beat the 1st rank student in this school?

“So now the new record was taken by Oh SaeRyung, F’s class. Now I have something to do in the office, so I leave you. Take a rest a little bit, I’ll back quickly” Mr. Kim said that and went to the office. The other students have their little break from this P.E lesson. SaeRyung sit down a little far away from her classmate. Then one person walk closer to her direction. She stands in front of SaeRyung.

SeNa: hello, you the new student here right?

SaeRyung: actually, I already 1 week in this school.

SeNa: I see. My name is Yoon SeNa. As you see I’m from A’s class

SaeRyung:( just bow at her in sit position)

SeNa: You know, you just beat our first rank student. I’m interest with you.

SaeRyung: thank you (while looking her own feet)

SeNa: but I don’t like your manner.

SaeRyung just stay quietly because she didn’t understand what she means.

SeNa: didn’t you too greedy? Became the one who took someone place.

SaeRyung: what did you mean?

SeNa: I talk about Mark-sshi. As you know he is the number 1 in this school, he actually can’t beat by anyone easily especially new student.

SaeRyung: so?

SeNa: let’s have a challenge. I couldn’t just see that you and these freaking loser that you called classmate embarrassing our class.

SaeRyung: I don’t wanna.

SaeRyung reply in a sec.

‘Just because of my record she wants to challenge? Nonsense’ she thinking.

SeNa: I know you would answer that. Its mean you are frightened isn’t it? Haha, F’s class really.

SaeRyung just keep silent and hoping she just leave her alone. But then the whole students around that started to whisper. A’s class students smirk that they all talking about how bad F’s class are. F’s class are cursing each other, talk that how they didn’t like A’s class too very much.

SeNa: so you still don’t wanna take that challenge? Then it’s a fact that you all really can’t stand beside us.

SaeRyung: what challenge do you want?

Finally SaeRyung take a step and accept that.

SeNa: how about-

 

PRIIIIIIITTT…..

She couldn’t finish her word then Mr.Kim blow his whistle.

Mr.Kim: yah, I just leave you all a sec. what’s going on here?

SeNa: sir, can we use this yard to play with F’s class?

Mr.Kim: what kind of playing you want?

SeNa: how about basketball?

She looks at SaeRyung with a smirk.

SaeRyung: the rule?

SeNa: come on, this just a normal basketball playing. So which team reaches 20 then win.

Mr.Kim: ok, ok, we will play the basketball. The rule is there’s no one can cheat. I’ll bring the ball. Just select the team player and we can start.

Mr.Kim leaves again to bring the ball.

SeNa: how about we have the punishment? This game is boring without it.

SaeRyung: what kind of punishment?

SeNa: if our class wins, you all have to bow your head to us.

The whole F’s class student can’t believe it. Somehow there’s a protest from F’s class.

“Yah, what do you mean?”

“Are you crazy? Bow our head to you all?”

“It’s discrimination… discrimination…”

SaeRyung: if you lose?

SeNa: I’ll do whatever you want.

SaeRyung: call.

SaeRyung accept that punishment and went to her classmate start to select the team member.

SaeRyung: who want to play?

The result is no one raises their hand.

SaeRyung: no one? Ok, I’ll play it by myself.

F’s Class President: are you crazy? You just make us to bow our head easily.

SaeRyung: if you don’t want, then take this.

F’s Class President: yah, new student who just 1 week in this school. You still didn’t know anything. That person, Yoon SeNa is the best female basketball player in this school. We can’t beat her easily. And there’s still her team that also the member of female basketball club.

SaeRyung: so what? Just play as you do. Don’t think such a negative thinking just because she is the best player.

Mr.Kim: you all already pick the team member? Let’s start the game.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

Each team pant hardly when the game end.

21-19

The score that make everyone feeling like ‘unbelievable’.

“Is true that she from F’s class?”

“She just too great”

“She even beat our best female basketball player”

“F’s class really…”

They speechless see the result of the game. 21 for F’s class and 19 for A’s class.

PRIIIIITT….

Mr.Kim: end of the game. The winner F’s class.

The whole F’s class let out their voice for the winner. It mean they didn’t have to bow their precious head to A’s class. In the other side, there’s a gloomy mood hit A’s class. Still unbelievable that they lose to F’s class.

Mr.Kim: ok, for the first time F’s class win from A’s class. Congrast. Now class dismissed.

SeNa: we lose? Are you kidding? We just lose? From that freaks?

SeNa still can’t believe it. How can she beaten by the new student from F’s class.

Student 1: yes you just lose. What are you doing now? Take the punishment?

Student 2: I can’t. You take that by yourself.

Student 3: yeah, I didn’t expect that we lose in basketball too.

SeNa team member didn’t want to take the punishment and keep saying that she would take that by herself, because she the one who start this.

SeNa: ok, I’ll take that punishment. What do you want?

All the F’s class wants to SaeRyung to command her to bow and apologize from what she did before. They keep saying that until SaeRyung take a step to SeNa direction.

SaeRyung: can you jump from school rooftop?

Silent. That’s everyone reaction from what they hear just now. Is her brain normal? How can she just command her to jump from school rooftop?

SaeRyung: just kidding.

With that she just walks away from the crowded.

 

Mark’s POV:

>>NEXT DAY>>

I’ve found something interesting.

That can make me feel of anger.

She just beat me on my new record from P.E lesson. And now she just beat the best female basketball player in this school. I still can’t believe too that she want SeNa to jump from school rooftop. What a weird girl.

BamBam: hyung, you ok?

Mark: what with that question?

BamBam: aniyo, you just sleep talking.

Mark: really?

YuGeom: yes Hyung, you say it by gritted your teeth.

Jackson: you see a nightmare? But it’s not night yet.

Mark: haaah… make me so confuse.

JB: you all already see the ranking list?

Jackson: not yet. They didn’t stick it yet.

JB: ah, really.

BamBam: why you want to look at it. It must be Mark-Hyung in 1st place again.

Just then we hear some footstep nearly.

YoungJae: Bad news!!

Jr: GOOD news!!!

JB: yah, which one is true?

YoungJae: the bad ne-

Jr: no no… the good news.

YuGeom: what’s with you two Hyung?

YoungJae: the ranking list.

After heard YoungJae, we went off. It takes a place beside the lockers. As we saw it, I guess that I who shocked the most.

List:

  1. Oh SaeRyung (2-F)
  2. Tuan Yi Ern (2-A)
  3. Im Jae Bum (2-B)
  4. Park JinYoung (2-C)
  5. Choi YoungJae (2-D)
  6. Wang Jackson (2-E)
  7. Kim YuGeom (2-G)
  8. Kunpimook Bhuwakul (2-H)

Jr: yahoo…. The maknaes, Jackson, and The Leader. You all must be my maid.

JB: so that’s the good news.

YuGeom: ah, I bet the wrong person.

YoungJae: it’s bad. Mark-hyung in 2nd place.just

Jackson: but you in 5th place.

YoungJae: see!! I beat you!!

Jr: ok my maids, please follow your master to cafeteria now!

BamBam: ah, how can I’m in 8th?

Jackson: my lunch for 1 month…disappears.

They just noisy as usual, especially Jr. He seems really happy now that he has 4 maids. Meanwhile I’m still shock. I never thought that someone will take my place. Is there something wrong? No one can beat me. Haah~ really, because of this I have no energy now.

“1st place?” someone suddenly stand beside me.


hello evveryone ^^

finally can update just 1 chapter TT_TT

always thanks to u who subscribe this story ^^

please comment as well, i wanna know what you think about this story :)

-noname-