Chapter 3: GOT7’s Room

Number 1

Mark’s POV:

In the morning of school, all female students gather and surrounding me. She called ‘oppa…oppa…’ to me, but I just ignore them and walk to school building. On the way to my locker someone jump at me.

“Hyung, you’re latteeee~” he said to me while his position piggy back on me.

“I just arrive and then you jump like this again” I said as I release his grip.

“I always like this to you Hyung” he said and smile like an idiot.

“I know BamBam” as I walk and leave him.

“Hyung, wait for me” he want to follow me but one of the student stop him.

“BamBam-sshi, can you please give this to Mark-oppa?” she give him a small box with the red ribbon on it. Because of that now whole female student now surrounding BamBam to deliver their present.

“BamBam-oppa, please give this to YoungJae-oppa”

“BamBam-oppa, this for you”

“BamBam-sshi, this is for Jinyoungie. Please give this for him to me”

“Oppa….Oppa….Oppa….” there’s noisy at corridor.

“Hyu- Hyung…. Help meeeee….”

 

 

 

At A’s class:

I open the door and walk to my seat. Everyone in the class greeting at me especially the girl. Every girl in my classroom greeting me with their aegyo. They always like that since we’re in the same class. They also disturbing me by asked me some math and other question. I seat quietly and put my headphone on. When I put my headphone no one can disturb me until the bells ring. Seongsaengnim come in to the class. We start our lesson as usual. In the middle of lesson I just thought that I can go out from this class quickly.

>>BREAK TIME>>

Finally. I stand from my seat and walk out from my class. Put my headphone around my neck and walk toward a room at 3rd floor. On my way, again I was surrounded by girls everywhere. They following me while scream.

“Mark-sshi…”

“Oppa, please accept my present”

“Oppa, please be my boyfriend”

“Oppa, did BamBam-sshi delivery my present to you?”

As always they all noisy. I didn’t answer their question and continue to walk. When I reach the stairs someone called me from upstairs.

Jr: O hyung, you’re here.

Mark: I’m on my way. Why are you here?”

Jr: Pick you up.

He smiles at me, but I just walk to upstairs leave all the girls down in silence. Jr. watching me in strange look then talks to the girls.

Jr: Sorry all, we have something that we need to talk. So anyone must not disturbing ok”

Jr. put an aegyo toward them. They automatically say ‘Yes’ in unison.

I arrive at the room and open it.

YoungJae: Oh hyung, you’re late.

YuGeom: it unusual.

BamBam: Hyung, why you leave me before?

Jackson: Yo… finally you here. But where’s Jr.?

Mark: He’s behind me.

Jr: Yo, I know you all miss me (push the door). Oy leader let’s buy some bread.

JB: Yah, why me?

Jackson: now it’s your turn to buy us a lunch.

BamBam: don’t forget the milk hyung. I still need to grow.

With that, now Jr. pull JB to cafeteria to buy lunch for the kids. While wait for them the other have their own activity like:

YoungJae: shoot the ball to the basket that behind the door

BamBam & YuGeom: playing card

Jackson: Dance alone

While me need sleep time at the couch.

Introducing the room: this is GOT7’s room. A room where we’re GOT7 can use for everything. Located at 3rd floor beside an empty room. The principal gave this room to us. -The end-

 

No one’s pov:

YoungJae: Mark-hyung, the exam is next week.

Mark: so?

YoungJae: I just worried about your rank.

BamBam: don’t worry hyung. Mark-hyung can handle that.

YuGeom: why you talk like this hyung?

YoungJae: just worried. I heard that was a new transfer student.

Jackson: girl or boy?

YoungJae: I heard she’s girl

Jackson: is she that smart that make you worry?

YoungJae: aniyoo~

YuGeom: who else can beat Mark-hyung?

BamBam: yeah, btw which class?

When BamBam want asked YoungJae the door open and reveal Jr. and JB who brought lot of lunch and snack.

Jr: what are you all talking about?

JB: the exam?

BamBam: nope, the new student.

Jr: is it? I don’t even know

JB: what about that?

YuGeom: this hyung just worry it (point at YoungJae)

JB: nothing to worry it. Who can beat Mark-hyung? Ah, I mean who can beat us?

Jr: true. We’re the top student each class that can’t be beaten.

YoungJae: nah, up to you all.

YuGeom: did hyung want to be no.1 this time?

YoungJae: what?

BamBam: you want to be no.1 right hyung?

Jackson: but first, you must pass me. Hahahahahaaa

YoungJae: it easy to pass you. But Jr-hyung, JB-hyung also Mark-hyung.

JB: yah, believe in yourself YoungJae. Who knows your rank suddenly change-

Jackson: to down.hehehee

YoungJae: JACKSON-HYUNG….

Jr: although you were angry, you still call him hyung.

YoungJae throw the ball on that hand to Jackson who diss him. The noise starts to fill this room. But Mark still sleep peacefully on the couch.

JB: but you actually great, you can pass the test for 2nd grade and now you all in same grade as I, Jr. and Mark.

The word ‘you’ which JB said refers to Jackson, YoungJae, BamBam, and YuGeom. They pass a test for 2nd grade while they are in 1st grade at school.

Jr: yah, want to make a bet?

JB: what bet?

Jr: if Mark-hyung can be beaten by the new student I win.

Jackson: if Mark-hyung still in 1st rank, what would I get?

Jr: anything you want.

Jackson: buy me a lunch for 1 month.

Jr: call. If I win, be my maid for 1 month.

BamBam: call. I bet Mark-hyung will win.

YuGeom: me too.

JB: that’s ridiculous. Mark will win this time AGAIN.

Jr: you want to join or not?

JB:…..OK call.

YoungJae: I’m out of this.

Jackson: you scared huh?

YoungJae: no, I just want to focus for my score and my rank next.

Jackson: really? I bet you can’t pass my rank.

YoungJae: sure, I’ll prove it!

When YoungJae debate with Jackson, he throws his small basket ball to the basket, but suddenly the door is open. It reveals a female student that holds a small piece of paper. She moves her hands and takes the ball in front of her face. Not for long she just standing there watches the ball at her hands, while GOT7 members (except Mark) shocked watching her action. Then she look at all GOT7 and ask “is it the multimedia’s room?” with that GOT7 members try to hold their laugh while see that girl. Then Jr. went to that girl and explains her that this is not the multimedia’s room.

Jr: Sorry but this is not. You can read right?

…: yes.

Jr: there’s a name tag above. “GOT7’s”

…: …… (She saw the name tag and stays still in a minute)

Jr: are you new here? The multimedia’s room is at 1st floor.

…: really? Ah, wrong class again. Sorry for disturbing.

She bows at Jr. and leave him while still read her paper. Jr. come in again and closes the door. He tells all the members about their conversation before.

Jackson: really? Hahahahaa… Daebak!

BamBam: hahahahaa. Cool, she lost.

YoungJae: ah, I feel sorry for he, but still… she… hahahahaa

JB: yah enough for that. Jr. is she tells you that she’s the new student? I mean, I never see her in this school.

Jr: she didn’t tell me, but I’m sure she is.

YuGeom: that’s right, she wear a different uniform.

Jr: ah, really. So she is the new student? Our new rival?

BamBam: but we don’t know how smart she is, plus I think she is a little bit scary with that eye patch.

Jackson: whoever she is, she just can’t beat our Mark-hyung. Right Mark-hyung?

Mark: Zzz….


chapter 3 ^^

hope you enjoy....

please comment, subscribe and upvote.

thank you ^^

-noname-