Chapter 4: Work, New Friend and Accident?

Number 1

SaeRyung’s POV:

Finally it’s time to go from this school. I went to the parking lot and take my bike, pedaling it and went to somewhere. After about 30 minute I arrived at my 3rd place this morning (1st: office, 2nd: school). I parking my bike and went in from backdoor.

SaeRyung: sorry, I late (bow)

Jinyoung: you always late SaeRyung.

Baro: it will be weird if you don’t late.

Sandeul: oh, our chef is here. Hurry up change your clothes and take this order.

This person (Sandeul) pulls me and brought me to change room. I change my clothes into uniform (shirt + jeans), take my apron, put my glasses off and use a cap. I went out from the change room and now went to the kitchen. Yes I work here as a chef. Welcome to Blood Type Café.

  (let's just image this SaeRyung wear :))

 

No One’s POV:

Introduce: Blood Type Café is a regular café in strategies position. It takes 30 minute from SaeRyung’s new school to get it. The name of the café is thinking by Jinyoung, the owner of the café. he think that name are simple and beside that its contain of their group name B1A4 which mean 1 blood type of B and 4 blood type of A. Meanwhile SaeRyung is unknown. –The End-

Rest time:

At Staff’s Room

Jinyoung: how’s your new school?

SaeRyung: nothing special (reading a book)

Jinyoung: I’m not shock you answer like that.

SaeRyung: Mian.

Jinyoung: why you apologize? I was the one that should apologize

SaeRyung: for what?

Jinyoung: (sign) one of the staff couldn’t came here, he said that 1 week later he have an exam. So he must study.

SaeRyung: oh I never see him.

Jinyoung: you also have an exam isn’t it?

SaeRyung: nope (lie)

Jinyoung: oh that’s good. So you can work even harder. (He stands and her head and then walk away)

SaeRyung: ne Hyung.

Jinyoung: (stop for a while) you still with that ‘hyung’ stuff? You’re girl. Call me ‘oppa’!

SaeRyung: I think that ‘oppa’ stuff little disgusting.

Jinyoung just sign, face palm his head. How can this girl don’t wanna call him ‘oppa’. Not only him, but all the male staffs. She thinks that the ‘oppa’ stuff just for the girl that called her boyfriend. So she refuses to call ‘oppa’.

 

08.30 pm

SaeRyung change the chef uniform into her daily clothes (a simple white t-shirt and long jeans with her jacket at her waist. Time to go to 4th place.

SaeRyung: to all Blood Type hyungs, I went off now (bow)

Baro: oh, ok

Sandeul: bye SaeRyung

GongChan: be careful on the way

CNU: SaeRyung wait. Take this (he gives her some bread)

SaeRyung: thanks hyung (bow again)

Jinyoung: see you tomorrow

With that she pedals again her bike to somewhere. For more about 20 minute she arrives. Like always, she parking her bike and come in from the backdoor.

Lisa: late again and again OH SAERYUNG!!

SaeRyung: I’m sorry (bow)

Mrs. Lee: don’t be like that Lisa. She has her own business. Ne SaeRyung-sshi?

SaeRyung: I’m sorry (bow)

Mrs. Lee: gwaenchanhayo~ look I have a good news. You are not alone again from today.

SaeRyung:???

Lisa: looks like you have a new friend here.

YongJi: hello, I’m the new worker here. My name is Heo YoungJi

SaeRyung: Oh SaeRyung (bow)

Introduce: Genesis Public Library is a public library that open 23 hour per day. The owner is Mrs. Lee (full name: Lee Yuri) and her daughter Lisa (full name: Lisa Lee). About the name of the library, the owner, Mrs. Lee think that ‘Genesis’ is a cool name so she take that name. SaeRyung work here as a part time job. –The End-

Mrs. Lee: SaeRyung-sshi, you can take YoungJi-sshi around and explain her what should she do. I’ll be in my office.

SaeRyung: ne.

She take her around this library while explain her  the location of the book, the guest book, etc.

SaeRyung: now you can start your work.

YoungJi: hmm… what could I do now?

SaeRyung: (look at YoungJi) just sit there, greet the guest and ask what she/he need and take a note with the guest book. (Walk away while holding a box of new book)

YoungJi: ah, ne.

For more 3 hours they work in peace, suddenly a drunken man came in to the library. He thinks this library is a bar that he always came because of his drunk. He yelled at YoungJi to give him a drink. But YoungJi try to explain that he come to wrong place. He yells again disturbing the peoples who was in the library. Then the owner comes out.

Mrs. Lee: what happen here Mr.?

Drunken Man: yah, your waitress said that this is not a bar.

Mrs. Lee: it’s true. Sorry but you are drunk Mr.

Lisa: yah, just out from here. Your alcohol smell is disgusting ours.

Drunken Man: why Are YoU like THIS? Give me a drink NOW!!

He smacks the long table with a bottle that he holds and drops the chairs in mess, make the other scared. Then he pulls YoungJi to him and holds the broken bottle around her neck.

Drunken Man: don’t move or this girl will have a scar at her neck. Now give me what I want.

He still hold YoungJi in his grip and also still drunk. Then he didn’t figure that someone was hit his head in very hard way with a thick book or actually a dictionary. He fell in pain while rubbing his head. YoungJi just release from him and stay away from him.

Drunken Man: (look at the person who hit him) YAAAAHH…..!!!

SaeRyung: sorry ajusshi, it’s not the bar that you always waste you money just for drinks.

Drunken Man: Youuu…HOW DARE YOU…

He yells at SaeRyung while grab the broken bottle and swing it at SaeRyung twice. At first SaeRyung can avoid it but second she can’t avoid it because it come from right side, which mean the side that she can’t see because of the eye patch. Her right cheek is bleeding. But she doesn’t care it, she just come and then catch his hand which hold the bottle. But he was to strong. He struggle and can release his hand. His hand with the bottle went to SaeRyung’s right side again which she can’t avoid it. Then someone pull her back by take her hand and his left hand was holding the drunken man hand.

 

Mark’s POV:

One more week is exam. I don’t really worry about our rank in school. But just an hour ago at GOT7’s room I heard that YoungJae said there’s a new student that makes him so worry. “is she that smart that can make YoungJae worry?” “we’re GOT7. Nobody in school can beat our rank. Yeah nobody can” I talking alone. Then I feel very bored at my own room, suddenly my phone ringing. A text message.

 

From: Jr.

I bet you lose at the exam next week :p

 

‘What he thinking about? He’s crazy now sent me this kind of text’ I though. Then another message comes again.

 

From: Jackson

Hyung, don’t really think the text that Jr. sent before. Come here, let’s play some game with us here Hyung xD

 

‘haaah~ this kid didn’t change’ I though again. Then I just stare at my roof. Finally I move from my bed, take my jacket and take my skateboard too out of this bored home. Not to forget to put my headphone. I skate around and arrive in front of the library.

‘I think I’ll read some book’ I though a good plan in my head. But then I heard some noise as I take off my headphone. It came from the library, this is why some people were surrounding this place. I just went in and saw the drunken ajusshi held a bottle that was broken in his right hand. He plans to hit the girl in front of him with that. So I run and pull that girl to avoid her from the hitting and defend his right hand with my left hand. The drunken ajusshi looks at me in mad way while the girl suddenly looks at me too in confuse. I just spin his hand until he drop the bottle and feel in pain.


chapter 4~

finally able to update and i add some tag, hope you still enjoy it.

please comment, subscribe and upvote if you want :)

for all who subscribe, thank you very much. i'm so happy :D

-noname-