Chapter 1: Start

Number 1

Alarm: 05.30 AM.

I open my eyes and directly went to bathroom. Take a shower and dress up with my pony tail hair.

‘Where is she?’ I thought. I go out from my house then see her while sweeping.

“Work again?”

“Mm” I nod and take my bike.

“Be careful ok” she smiles.

“Mm, I’m going Halmeoni” I said and pedaling my bike.

Introduce: my name Oh SaeRyung. I’m 17 years old. I live with my grandmother Oh MiRyung. I usually start my day with work and ended with work too. About me? I wear an eye patch on my right eye, also wear a glasses. I couldn’t express my feeling on my face (I have a poker face) -the end-

At office:

“Morning SaeRyung!” one staff greets me.

“Morning”

“As usual poker face -__- this for block A-C” he give me two bundles of newspapers and a dozen bottles of milk.

“Ok. I’m going” I bow to him and again pedaling my bike.

I worked delivering newspapers and milk before going to school. After that, I rest a bit at a small park near here while having bread and a bottle of milk as my breakfast.

I am pedaling my bike to my new school. P.S school. It’s huge when I saw from the gate. I went in and search the office first.

At School’s Office:

“Oh SaeRyung” a female staff ask me.

“Yes”

“Before here, you from Artistic High School. Right?” she read my old profile.

“Yes”

“You know that you already late?”

“I’m lost” I answer.

“You can asked another student then”

“They didn’t even see me”

“Alright then, here’s your locker key, uniform and time table” she give me a key and a new uniform.

“Thank you” I bow to her.

“Ah I forgot. Here” she gives me another paper. I open  it and it’s a map.

“I hope you didn’t lost again. Now you can go” she continues her work.

I just bow again and leave the office. When i try to read which class will I am, someone bump to me. I drop all stuff that the staff gave me before.

“Ah I’m sorry. Are you ok?” she apologizes.

“Yes” I take all my stuff that drop before.

“Are you student in here? Why your uniform deferent?” she asked while rubbing her head.

“I’m new here”

“Really? You must hurry! It’s already late now” she stands and helps me to up.

“I’m on my way until someone bump to me” I said in monotone.

“Oh, really it’s my fault. Then I’ll get you onto your class. Which class are you?” she asks.

I take my time table.”F class”

“F class?” she seems unbelievable and come to me to check my time table.

“Ah, then we should to that class. Right, first let’s put all that stuff to your locker” she pull me and we run at corridor to locker room and then back again to the same corridor and search the class.

“Mind to wait here? I’ll call you then” her head pop out from the door and told me to wait.

‘Didn’t she say that I was already late? Now she tell me to wait’ I though.

 

No one’s POV:

At F’s class:

Ms. Kim: morning everyone

All: morning Ms. Kim

Ms. Kim: I’m sorry I’m late. Now I have good news to you all. We will have a new friend.

(All students started noisy)

Student 1: a new student?

Student 2: is a girl/boy?

Student 3: it’s rare. A new student in F class.

Ms. Kim: ok ok. Now please come in!