Chapter 2: New Transfer Student

Number 1

No one’s POV:

Ms. Kim: ok ok. Now please come in!

She heard someone calls to her. Then she opens the door and step inside the class. She looks at all the student and they seem shock especially the girls.

Ms. Kim: so, she our new friend here. Please introduce yourself.

She looks at her. ‘Didn’t she the one whose bump me before? So she’s teacher here’ SaeRyung though.

SaeRyung: Oh SaeRyung. Please take care of me. (She bows to the others. Of course with monotone+poker face)

Ms. Kim: ok then SaeRyung, you can sit-

Student 1: Ms. Kim, I have a question for her.

Ms. Kim: Sure, speak it.

Student 1: why you transfer to this school?

SaeRyung: because I want. (Monotone)

Student 2: Me..Me... Which high school you came from?

SaeRyung: Artistic High School. (Monotone)

Student 4: How can you transfer to this school? I heard the paid if you want to transfer here is expensive.

SaeRyung: Test (monotone)

Suddenly the whole class become quite.

Ms. Kim: so, is there any question again to SaeRyung-sshi?

Student 3: (raise his hand)

Ms. Kim: yes

Student 3: can I ask what with your right eye? You wear an eye patch. If you don’t want to answer it’s-

SaeRyung cut his word

SaeRyung: Car accident. The rest is uninteresting. (Monotone)

Ms. Kim: Ok, question session over. Now can we begin our lesson?

Ms. Kim warns the students then tell SaeRyung to sit at the empty seat. SaeRyung sit at behind, beside the window. She took her note book and her pencil mechanic.

Ms. Kim: I think you all already know that we have an exam next week. So SaeRyung-sshi, I hope you don’t feel burdensome with this.

SaeRyung: sure ma’am

 

>>next lesson>>

SaeRyung: I’m sorry I’m late (she open the front door)

Mrs. Jung: you must be the transfer student right?

SaeRyung: yes

Mrs. Jung: how dare you late in my lesson in your first day? (High pitch)

SaeRyung: I’m lost (monotone)

Mrs. Jung: sure then, transfer student can lost as usual in first day. Sit!

SaeRyung only bow to her and go to her seat.

 

TING…TONG…

The bells ringing. All students of F class stand and went back to their original class after historical lesson at other class.

Mrs. Jung: Hey new student!

She called SaeRyung whose stand up from her seat and walk out from the class.

SaeRyung: Yes ma’am?

Mrs. Jung: Take all of that to my table at office! It’s the punishment for coming late at my class.

She pointed at all of students books on the table and with that she left SaeRyung alone in the class. She have no choice but to take all of them until the books reach her face and went to office. On the way to office she ask someone because she lost her way.

SaeRyung: can I ask which way to the office?

Student 1: just follow this way and then turn right.

SaeRyung: thank you

SaeRyung walk leave them. Actually that student didn’t see SaeRyung because she was reading an announcement with her friend. But its ok for SaeRyung, she just want to ask.

Student 1: (see her friend) why are you still here. Didn’t you ask me which way to office before?

Student 2: what are you saying? I’m not.

Student 1: who else? Only you beside me.

Student 2:  I-M N-O-T.

Student 1: omg, did a ghost talk to me? I’m scared now.

Student 2: Pff… are you kidding me.

 

At Office:

Finally SaeRyung find the office. But now she didn’t know which table belong to Mrs. Jung. She just standing at the entry door until Ms. Kim her homerun teacher come in.

Ms. Kim: oh, new student. Why are you here?

SaeRyung: good afternoon seongsaengnim (she bow 90 degree)

Ms. Kim: (look at all books at SaeRyung’s hands) Mrs. Jung right? The historical lesson?

SaeRyung: yes

Ms. Kim: well, that seongsaengnim always like this to new student. Late again?

SaeRyung: yes

Ms. Kim: haaah~ (sign) that table in the middle with the red chair. That’s her table.

With no word SaeRyung walk to the table and read the name tag on that table.

SaeRyung: Jung HyoSin?

Ms. Kim: that’s her name.

SaeRyung nod and put all the books on the table. She leave the office and say thanks to Ms. Kim. She went outside then take a small map from her skirt pocket and following that to her class.


only SaeRyung's pov today. But next i promise GOT7 will appear.

thanks to you who subscribe this ff ^^

*bow  m(_ _)m

-noname-