Three

On Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

EXO Kai as Jongin (20)

Author's POV

Around 2 weeks later, Baekhyun happily asked Jimin out for a mini-celebration held at the playground they always hang out at. The mini-celebration is mainly to celebrate Baekhyun getting accepted as a trainee doctor in a private hospital. Even though Jimin haven't recovered fully from the previous flu yet but she still agreed to go.

 

~During the celebration~

Baekhyun and Jimin eat the small chocolate mousse cake that Baekhyun bought specially for the celebration together under the beautiful moonlight.

"Oppa, congratulations for getting a step closer to your dream job. I'm truly happy and proud of you. This is a small gift from me, hope you will like it." Jimin passed a small blue box with white pokka dots to Baekhyun.

"Thank you so much~ Can I open it now?" Baekhyun asked with anticipation.

"Of course you can, it's for you~" Baekhyun's eyes immediately light up when he see the bear doctor figurine inside the box.

"Is this me?? It's so cute!!! I like it so much!!!" Baekhyun's eyes curved into cresents with his mouth curved up into a bright smile too.

"I'm glad to know that you like it, oppa~ I hope you can become a great doctor and save many lives in the future and I strongly believe that you will." Jimin smiled while looking at the figurine that is in Baekhyun's hand now.

"Thank you for believing in me Jimin~ I promise you that I will become a great doctor in the future. I surely will." Baekhyun suddenly pulled Jimin in for a hug which she's initially surprised of but she gladly returned the hug by wrapping her arms around Baekhyun's neck with a sweet smile.

Both of them are sitting on top of the slide chatting away happily. The night breeze are getting colder and Jimin's cold. But she didn't dare to tell Baekhyun about it because she don't want him to be worrying over her. She pretended that she isn't cold and continue smiling when Baekhyun is talking about how excited he is to be working in the hospital soon.

Raindrops started falling from the sky and hit on both of them after a while. Without saying anything, Baekhyun pulled Jimin in one swift motion to the ice cream shop to hide from the downpour. Both of them stand outside the ice cream shop in silence with their entire body getting drenched from running in the rain just now. Jimin started shivering because of the cold breeze. Baekhyun who sees that, take off his coat and pulled Jimin closer to him while covering her with the coat too.

"Stay close with me so that you can get some warmth." Baekhyun tilted his head to look at the sky. "And I don't think the rain is going to stop anytime soon so I guess we are going to be stuck here till it stops." 

10 minu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter