One

On Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's raining heavily tonight. Baekhyun quickly run to a nearby cafe which is closed for the day to take shelter since he didn't have an umbrella with him.

Knowing that the rain won't stop soon and feeling bored, he take out his Ipod and scroll through his playlist to find a song to play. He's whistling while humming to the song when a girl walk out from the cafe and stand beside him. He didn't seem to notice her presence until she lightly tap him on the shoulder. It is then that he realises the girl and take off one of his earphones.

"Yes miss?" He asked politely.

"It seems like you are taking shelter here because you forgot to bring your umbrella out with you? If you don't mind, I can share my umbrella with you." The girl offer Baekhyun with a really friendly smile which he couldn't bear to reject her.

"Emm....thank you for your kind offer miss. But I'm going to the bus stop. Will it be convenient for you to walk me there?" Baekhyun scratched his head with a somewhat awkward smile since it's his first time encountering a kind stranger who's offering to share umbrella with him.

"No problem, I'm also walking to the bus stop too." The girl opened her umbrella and waited for Baekhyun to stand under the umbrella.

 

Their walk to the bus stop in the rain was in peaceful silence. When a bus stop at the bus stop, both of them stand up at the same time.

"You're taking this bus too?" Baekhyun asked, feeling a bit surprised.
"Yes. I think perhaps we share some affinity though." The girl smiled in response and hop onto the bus with Baekhyun.


Even though they sit together but they never talk at all. Baekhyun is surfing the net all the while on his phone while the girl is reading some book.

When Baekhyun's stop reach, he press the bell.

"You're alighting here?" The girl looked at Baekhyun with a shocked expression.

"Yeah. I live in this neighbourhood. Anyway, thank you very much for your umbrella." Baekhyun bowed politely to the girl before preparing to alight the bus.

"Well, I guess we do really share some special affinity because we are even living in the same area too!" The girl also alighted together with Baekhyun.

"You live here too, miss?!" Baekhyun is now looking at the girl with wide ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter