05.

CL & BB (1) : Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been an agonizing week for BigBang.


Since the fight they had, Amber have been temporarily sleeping over at Chaerin’s. So whenever they would want to try and approach her house, Amber would either threaten to call the police or shoo them away with her 2 chihuahuas; Jack Jack and Gongju


But on Friday, BigBang can finally have the chance to talk to her since they will be boarding the same plane back to Seoul.


--


The boys were tapping their feet nervously on the pavement as they waited for CL and her manager to show up. After about 10 minutes of nervous cursing and feet tapping, a huge black van stopped right in front of them as 2 figures emerged from it.

One was Jjangmae, the famous 2NE1 manager and CL herself.


She was donning her now greyish-silver hair down without extensions so her hair stopped just above her shoulder blades which made her look ier and more intimidating. She was wearing a long white dress shirt that flowed til’ above mid-thigh. Over the shirt, she wore a blue checkered jacket which is just an inch longer than the it. Finishing the attire with her platform shoes, Chaerin swiftly walked past BigBang who was sill stunned by her choice of outfits as they stood there with their jaws hanging.



Seungri was the first to react as hequickly grabbed her hand before she got to far, making her flich at the sudden contact.


“What do you want?” Chaerin asked, her voice icy cold, making the other boys unintentionally wince.


“What are you wearing?! Don’t you think it’s a little inappropriate to flash your ‘stuff’ for everyone to see?!” He hissed through gritted teeth, grip on her wrist tightening.


“I can wear whatever the I please you ,” She seethed through gritted teeth, but behind her dark sunglasses, her eyes radiated pain as he squeezed the life out of her wrist.


“and don’t ing touch me.” Chaerin harshly pulled her wrist off of his grip and rubbed it softly, glancing at it briefly only to find that it now has a dark red, alomost purplish, bruise.


Seungri, who noticed the bruse, immediately felt guilty and had an 180 turn from his attitude just a few seconds ago.


“C-Chae, I didn’t mean to hurt you, I-“


“Save it.” She hissed as she qickly went inside.


The BigBang maknae could only hang his head in shame as the other members came to him and sympathetically pat his shoulder.

--


The whole flight Chaerin didn’t even spare a single glance at BigBang. Not even a glare or a statement. As soon as she was seated, she pushed up her sunglasses and whipped out her headphones, blasting the music into her ears. But she was, ironically, seated beside Seunghyun; who has tried basically everthing to catch her attention. From tugging at the ends of her hair, flinging pieces of paper at her, to even pretending to choke on his food. Nothing worked. He had also tried to switch places with the other boys, in which they tried a bunch of other annoying stuff that would’ve gotten them a beating if Chaerin was in her normal state.


Sighing miserably, Seunghyun plopped back on his seat and threw his head back, felling drained from their failed activity. Briefly glancing at her, he saw the faint bruise on the side of that was caused by his slap. Feeling even more guilty and miserable, he placed his arm over his eyes, hoping that they will arrive soon.


--


After a pretty agonizing flight for both Chaerin and BigBang, they finally landed on Incheon Airport, with the sun setting behind them.
It turns out that BigBang had to be rushed away to film their 2 new MVs, thus making them go in different vans. Chaerin didn’t even seem to be dissapointed, she seems relieved almost, that they were going to be seperated.


With heavy hearts, the boys trudged to their vehicle slowly as they watched Chaerin’s fade away.

--


It’s been three days after they r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter