02.

CL & BB (1) : Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What happened Chae-ah?” Seungri asked as he moved a stray piece of hair out of Chaerin’s tear-soaked face.


“It’s nothing important.” She answered with a sniff as she tried to move out of their crushing embrace, but to not suceed.


“Nothing important? How can it be ‘nothing important’ when you were screaming and cursing like no end?!” Daesung asked angrily as the others looked at him alarmingly, as if warning him not to push her buttons.


They expected her to scream at them but just received a shake of her head.


“Please, I’m begging all of you, please just drop it. I don’t want to talk about it.” Chaerin said shakily as another crystaline tear fell down her cheek.
They all sighed as Daesung pulled her to his arms and gave her a kiss at the crown of her head.


“Arasso, mian, for trying to force you to talk about it.” He said to her as she looked up and pressed a small kiss to his lips.


“Gwenchana-yo oppa.”


The other guys looked on with jealousy as they intervened their sweet moment.


“Yah, yah,yah! Why don’t we get a kiss?” Seungri whined as he puckered his lips in front of her face, making her giggle.


“L.A.T.E.R.” She said with a laugh as she stood up and tried to pick up her phone only to drop it back to the ground with a little shriek.


“Wae? What’s wrong?” They asked frantically as they huddled around her.


Chaerin spreaded her palms out in front of them only to retract them and hide them behind her back.


“It’s fine, probably just a little sweaty.” She said as she gave them an eye-smile, though it seems a bit forced.


“Pudong-ah just show them to us.” Seunghyun said gruffly as he gently pulled her hand from behind her back.
He turned her palms only to gasp when they saw its horrifying state.


Both of them were cut with shards of glass still stuck in them, blood covered her palms and the cuts.


“Let’s get you cleaned up them.” Youngbae said with a sigh as Seunghyun slowly wrapped his arms around Chaerin’s frail body and softly, yet firmly, pulled her towards the bathroom.


--


Seunghyun placed a washcloth to her and pressed softly, only to Chaeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter