04.

CL & BB (1) : Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you thinking Chaerin?! You’re overreacting!” Chaerin said to herself inside her room as she wiped her tears.

“Or maybe you deserve to overreact because they just practically cheated on you!” She said bitterly as she looked at her reflection on the full panel mirror attached to her huge walk-in closet.

‘Who are you kidding, maybe this is their way of wanting to break up with you! I mean look at yourself, you look hideous! Those fat thighs and chubby fingers, that pale skin of yours, ughh, you look like you never go outside!’ Inner Chaerin intervered.

“But if they wanted a breakup they could’ve just said it, it would cause me less heartache.” She argued as she moved to sit on the bed, bringing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around it.

‘I don’t know, maybe they just don’t care anymore.’ Inner Chaerin said casually as Chaerin stiffened up at her words.

“They don’t care? Maybe they are getting tired of me, my nagging, my whining, my over-protectiveness-

‘don’t forget your insecurities and jealousy.’

“Fine , I get it, they want a new girl to screw. Just shut up and go back to where you came from.” Chaerin said angrily to be met with no response.

She sighed for the nth time today as she slowly stood from her bed and approached the door before opening it as small as she can. She had expected BigBang to leave, yet they’re still there, sprawled around in her living room.

Chaerin took a deep breath as she firmly pushed the door open, attracting they’re attention as their heads snapped up in her direction.

“Well, thanks for visiting, now if you might, please get the out of my house.” She said as she looked at them sharply, her tone laced with fake politeness.

“HunChae, we can ex-“                                

“DON’T, GD, just don’t. Now leave, all of you.” She said as she opened her door, inviting a ray of bright light inside the tense athmosphere.

Having enough of her attitude, Seunghyun strode over to her and slapped her in the face, hard, almost like a punch, making her face whip to the side harshly because of the impact.

“HYUNG!!”

Jiyong and Youngbae yelled as the other 2 maknaes were frozen at their hyungs action.

“I’ve had enough of your wierd insecurities, how many times do we have to tell you that YOUR the only one we love! Before you act all pyscho about us making out with some girl, just remember that little ‘’ act you did during the ‘Missing You’ era.” He fumed as Chaerin looked up and wiped the blood at the corner of her lips.

“Well, now that you’ve just summed it up, it’s clear that we’re through.” She stated firmly as she forcefully pushed them out one by one.

Forgetting about their age difference, both Jiyong and Youngbae punched Seunghyun in his face, making him almost fly to their van.

“What the was that for?!!” He roared as he looked at the 2 of them ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter