01.

CL & BB (1) : Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( btw in this story CL is BB’s GF. Yep all five of them are her BFs. I know it sounds wierd but don’t judge)

 

“Do you think she’ll like it?” Seungri asked nervously as he fidgeted around in his seat, looking around to scan his hyungs faces.

“Mweollayo Ri-ah, let’s just hope she does.” Seunghyun said with a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair.

BigBang are currently all huddled up in the back of their van that is stopped right in front of the house CL is currently staying. They’re about to show her their 2 new MVs but they were nervous as hell.

*FLASHBACK*

“So, are you guys done with shooting your new music videos?” CL asked them.

They were eating lunch at a nearby restaurant after the boys invited her to come and chat since they’ve barely met each other since the YG Family Concert.

“Yeah, we finished last night actually.” Jiyong responded as he took a bite out of his sandwhich.

“Do you wanna’ see it?” He asked her as he saw her eyes light up at his offer.

“Of course! Let’s do it next Sunday,I don’t really have anything scheduled, if it’s okay for you guys that is.” She said as she looked at them with round, expectant eyes.

“Sure why not, but I’m warning you, you’re gonna’ be super surprised.” Youngbae said as he showed her his infamous smirk and eye smile.

“As long as you guys aren’t making out and touching other girls I’m fine.” She joked as she continued to eat her meal.

At her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter