Chapter 2

My lovely student

(A/N: double update but its kinda short and random. :) Enjoy lovely readers! :P)

 

Krystal's POV

I can't believe that Mr. Lee didnt fire this teacher. Yes im talking about Mr. Liu and its been three weeks since the first day of school. Everyone knows that she's a girl, but everyone still insists on calling him Sir . Im just here near the window seat and listening to this dork, good thing I can admire the view outside rather than listening to him. 

 

 

This teacher thinks he's so great and everyone just adores him. Not me, why? On the first day of school he bumped into me and caused my drink to spill on my uniform, he went running around the school and didnt even manage to say sorry. I hated this teacher, when I say I hate her that means every part of her! I just hate her guts you know! 

 

(A/N:Krystal addresses Amber in both gender. You might be confused on what im typing. I REPEAT KRYSTAL ADDRESSES AMBER IN BOTH GENDER so she uses he and she. Okay enough author's note :P )

 

Okay enough hating just admire the view outside. It's peaceful outside knowing that there's a big soccerfield with real grass and trees. The grass are well trimmed, btw mostly in schools they dont use real grass, they use artificial so that they wont have to trim their grass.

 

I turned my head to listen to him, but what caught me is that he's in front of my face. Not even a  meter that our lips would touch. 

 

 

He has brown pools and those large jaws OMG, now I can tell why they still call her sir. I cant believe im examining this dorky teacher. Who wouldnt want to get lost in her eyes? Dreamy's the word I guess. 

 

I was awoken by reality.

 

 

"Excuse me Miss Jung? You do know that you're in my class." Sir Liu said looking right into my eyes. Wake up Jung! My mind said. I looked at him with no expression and blinked 2 times. 

 

 

"Ssam! Let's just go back with the topic!", I heard Jackson yell. Sir Liu looked at him and nodded then he turrned to me. 

 

 

"Do you mind paying attention in my class? A pretty face with that attitude would be such a waste you know.",she smirked at me and raised her eyebrow, then she went back to her desk. 

 

 

Aish! I was already praising her then she has to turn into a jerk again?! Eh? Gosh, I cant imagine her being nice with me. Maybe it will be a miracle and plus I dont want her to be nice because I HATE HER SO MUCH! 

 

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked behind. "Looks like your having a love-hate relationship with Sir Liu eh?", Bomi smirked at me. "Yah!",that's all I could say and my mouth didnt even urge to speak another word. I went to face the window again. What she said was right, we both hate each other but he's just sugar coating his words with his dorky smile.

 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!

 

"Okay class, see you next week! Enjoy your weekend everyone!",Sir Liu waved goodbye and got out the classroom. I remember its friday today plus its lunch time. I went out of the classroom and went to my locker and she's just a few meters away from me. I can see him bowing and greeting to some students maybe that's the reason why alot of people admire him, I thought to myself.

 

 

I opened my locker and put some books inside. "Yah!",Sulli said. While I rolled my eyes at her because she gave me a fright. She's my bestfriend since middle school. "What's up with you? You're like pissed every break?",she asked me . "Anniyo, Im just not in the mood.",I pouted at her.

 

 

"So you're not in the mood like everyday? Is Hyung bothering you?",Sulli asked me. Your hyung bothers me alot, you heard it right guys. She's Sir Liu's little sister and I went to Sulli's house alot of times before but I never get a chance to see Sir Liu there. Maybe because he said he was a fresh graduate so that means he was still in college when I visited there house.

 

 

Me and Sulli began walking and head to the cafeteria. I began searching for someone but too bad I cant find that person. We sat down in the nearest table and saw Jiyoung and Sohyun walking towards us. Sulli waved her hand. "Guys! HERE!!", She said while raising both of her hands.

 

 

Authors POV

 

While everyone was busy eating lunch at the canteen, other teachers stayed in the teacher's faculty. Amber's fellow teachers were eating. They had a bottle of Soju and ddeokbokki. They all shared that bottle of Soju because it'll be dangerous if a teacher gets drunk in school. 

 

"Luna seonsaengnim, how was your day?",Onew seonsaengnim asked his fellow teacher ,Luna.

 

"Why so formal guys?", Kwon Ji Yong, Social studies teacher.

 

"Yeah Ji Yong's right, cut the formality.", Key barged in.

 

"You guys are bothering our conversation!", Luna exploded and went back to Onew."It was okay but I have a little trouble checking those papers.",Luna points at the compiled papers on her desk. Onew nods his head. They heard the door swung open. They see the new teacher walking with confidence but still has a down to earth attitude.

 

 "Omo, its the famous Amber Liu!",Key imitates a girl's voice. All the teachers inside laughed their heads off.

 

Then Amber joins the joke. "Oh hello my fans!", she waves at them and acts like a celebrity. She gives flying kisses and Key catches them. "Yah! Why drinking all of a sudden?",Amber asks her fellow teachers. " Yah I need a break from this crazy kids, good for you they like you!", Kangin sunbaenim says.

 

When the hot teacher Son Ga-In walks in wearing a mini skirt and a white/red stripes long sleeves. Ga-In waves at them and the group of teachers offered her to eat but she says no because she's in a diet.She heads to the door and all the guys drops their forks and instead of picking up they peeked at the hot teacher's skirt. Seeing her milky white long legs and the guys gets a .

 

"I cant believe you would do that LAME TRICK.",Amber laughs her off while the guy teachers get their forks and cleans themselves. 

 

"Dont you do those stuff?",Kangin asks Amber. The question which made her to shrug her shoulders and continue eating. Luna swallows her food and and wags her index finger .

 

"Amber already has a girlfriend, didnt you know?",Luna says while drinking Soju. The word girlfriend almost made them spit their drinks except for Seohyun and Luna.

 

"Bwoya! Why didnt you tell us?", Ji yong yelled. 

 

"Because its called privacy?",Amber also throws a question at them. "Seohyun-sshi is so quiet today. Why is that?", Amber asks the girl beside her. "There's nothing to tell.",she smiled and sips at her drink. Amber who seems to be curious in all things and that what makes her smart just by asking questions.

 

Seohyun or Seo Joo Hyun is an art teacher. The reason she's quiet because she expresses herself with her paintings and drawings. She doesnt get high-blood or stress because she can easily express herself with her abstract paintings. She's like a wallflower but she has lots of friend and she just talks less unlike Amber.

 

"How come we dont know anything about our fellow teachers?",Key asks and expressed himself with his facial expressions, that made Amber to throw crumpled papers at Key. 

 

"Why dont we talk about our life in clockwise?",Ji yong suggests an idea. More likely a friendly interaction, but has less movements but more of the talking.

 

"But before we do that",Key looks at his watch and his index finger raised. 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!

 

"Lunch break is over guys!", Key says and walks away like a diva. The teachers were left dumbfounded and Amber thinks of something to say. "That's how he roll guys",Amber flipped her imaginary long hair and walks away just like Key.

 


(A:N How random of me to write those things. I actually need a space to do the real thing and sorry if there are less interactions from Kryber. Thanks for reading! Please do comment or upvote ;)