Chapter 1

My lovely student

 

I'm now sitting in front of the principal. I think you're all wondering why im sitting here, am I right? Well no im not a bully and got trouble because of bullying someone. Well hehe Im actually in trouble but hey im  a new teacher here in Jeguk high and my name's Amber Josephine Liu. 

 

Nice meeting you , you ! So back to my story, I never wanted this to happen to me. It's all that 's fault, well I shouldnt call her that because  number 1 she's my student  and number 2 im a cool and nice teacher who doesnt like to yell at students. I'll probably do something, revenge maybe but I'll think about it. I looked around the principal's office, I stood up with my two legs examining everything inside. The folders are well stacked and the table's shiny as a bald guy's forehead.

 

I looked at every corner of the principal's office, im not some thief, just a curious person I guess. I was looking at the shelf with lots of trophies then I heard the door. SLAM! I went back to the seat and I saw the principal or Mr Lee Soo Man sitting in front of me with his elbows on his table and hands clasped.

 

"Sir is something wrong?", I asked timidly with a forced smile.

 

"You tell me, Mr. Liu", Principal Lee looked at me with an annoyed look.

 

"Sir you probably forgot that im a girl? About what happened in class-

 

Principal Lee cut me off, "Yes, I havent forgotten my favorite teacher's a girl. I offered you a job here because of your uniqueness and outstanding character. I would call you that because your a handsome girl so back to the main topic. I cant believe you would hit a girl, but it doesnt mean that your a man, she's your student and plus its your first day of teaching. I was going to your class to introduce you to you to the kids but when I saw your hand raised, I immediately went to you. Please elaborate what you were doing, im sure you werent gonna hit her and I'll let you off the hook this time.",Principal Lee smiled at me and gestured me using his brows to explain what I was doing.

 

 

"I really appreciate you  offering me a job Sir, I didnt imagine after graduating college  I would easily get a job. I really do appreciate it Sir. What happened awhile ago was a complete misunderstanding, Sir when I got to class I was kinda late. I rubbed the nape of my neck. Well she actually yelled at me sir, telling me that if I was a jerk or a teacher. I yelled at her that who does she think she is and she has no right to yell at me because im her teacher. That's all I said Sir"

 

 

Principal Lee nodded his head. I continued with my explanation " I would never hurt a girl, especially that she's my student. I was actually gonna slam my hand ON HER DESK and not on her face. Im sorry Sir because its my first day of teaching and now im inside your office. I promise I wont mess up again. Im really sorry Sir.",I bowed my head in act of shame.

 

 

I felt a pat on my shoulder and I looked at Sir Lee, he was smiling at me. "Son, I mean-

 

 

I cut him off, "It's okay sir, im used to people calling me son or etc. I dont mind.", I smiled

 

 

"I appreciate your honesty and yes I wont ask Miss Jung a question because I know you're telling the truth. Well it's okay that your in my office because you're not their 1st subject." He chuckled and continued. "You may go now", he said and I stood up and walked to the door.

 

 

"Amber!",he said. I showed my face without revealing my body, "Yes sir?", I asked in curiousity. "Your desk is a mess, you better clean it. Now go!" He gestured me to go.

 

 

All of you are probably wondering what happened earlier? So I'll tell you the whole story before the incident and also the said incident.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

"HYUNG!!! WAKE UUUUP! You dont wanna be late!",my sister yelled. I was still in dreamland when I heard my sister's voice. I moved the pillow on my face, that my sister threw at me. I slowly opened my eyes and searched for my alarm clock, 7:30. When I looked at my alarm clock, then I realized OH SHIT im gonna be late for my first day of teaching! 

 

 

Well mostly people would say first day of class, but not this woman, Im actually a fresh graduate and after picking a fourleaf clover, I got a teaching job in Jeguk high. Just kidding haha I didnt get a fourleaf clover, okay back to me taking a bath. After scrubbing my feet, I twisted the shower handle and let the water rinsed through my body. I began rubbing my body and my left hand washing my hair.

 

 

I got down and looked at my watch, 5 minutes before the time. "Mom, where's Sulli?", I asked my mom while buttoning the last button of my blue blouse. Well its actually a men's clothing but I prefer calling it a blouse but I tell you, IT'S not a woman's blouse. 

 

 

"She went to school with her friends and plus she doesnt wanna be late in her first day of Senior year.", Mom said while eating breakfast. I went to the fridge and grabbed some lettuce,mustard,ketchup, and mayo. I prepared two types of sandwiches, tuna and ham with lettuce for snacks and incase I'll get bored in my work.

 

 

Actually my sister goes to school in where I teach and no I didnt attend her school when I was in highschool. I grabbed one toast and finished one glass of milk and kissed my mom on the cheek. "Bye mom, see you later.", I waved goodbye and got my bag. I rode my black motorcycle on the way to Jeguk.

 

 

Jeguk High. 10 minutes later

 

I left my things inside the faculty and Im surprised that there were no teachers. Oh yeah, come to think of it that its the first day of school, who the hell would be late in the first day of school? Oh. Right. That's me hehe. I looked at my watch that im 10 minutes late on my homeroom. 

 

 

I sprinted the whole corridor and I bumped into someone. OOPS my bad. My conscience was saying that I should apologize to that person but my mind was saying Your gonna be late! Wait your late already. No time to lose! I looked at the directions and oops I went to the opposite direction. I turned my body to the RIGHT direction and sprinted again.

 

 

I looked at the sign Class 4-B. Which class was written in Hanguel and before I entered, I inhaled deeply and exhaled then entered the classroom. The moment I got in , I heard alot of whispers in the class. 

 

 

"Omo, isnt that the new teacher?He really has a sense of fashion." Ofcourse im the handsome Liu. Conceited much?

 

 

"He looks younger than I imagined." I take good care of my skin bish and plus im a fresh graduate.

 

 

"Eh? I thought his our new classmate. He could be in our group." I heard a guy said.

 

 

Wow thanks hahaha. Its actually a she,I said correcting them in my mind. I cleared my throat  and they stopped whispering, others went back to their seat and remained seated. I went to the front near the teacher's desk and leaned on it while my hands are gripped on the desk for support. 

 

 

"Okay. Thanks for being quiet, I will be your homeroom teacher for the whole semester.Also I would like to apologize for being late due to traffic.Traffic my . I need to come up with an excuse.  

 

 

"Its okay teach!" 

 

 

"We dont mind you being late."

 

 

"No big deal sir."

 

 

"No biggie." 

 

 

I heard students say that it was okay. PHEW. Wipes the sweat on my forehead. Well this one caught my attention.

 

 

"Are you a jerk or a teacher? How could you be late for your class?" 

 

 

A student with a y attitude just yelled at me. Just because they're rich doesnt mean they have the right to yell at their teachers. I think this girl is just a spoiled brat, even others are rich but didnt manage to scream their heads off.

 

 

I turned to my serious face and stood up straight scanned for that voice. Found her! That was fast, WOAH this girl just glaaaaared at me. Icy glares and cold-aura? This could only mean one thing! She's Elsa!!! HAHAHA no. Im kinda annoyed with her attitude plus she called me a jerk. She even questioned me of being a jerk.

 

 

I started moving my feet and the class was quiet. This silence is deafening, gosh. Everyone knew that im walking towards her seat. I went to her front and both hands on my waist. Chin up and I acted like a tough teacher. 

 

 

"Who do you think you are? Im your teacher and you have no right to yell at me!",

 

hehe time for me to yell. Time to unleash the beast. First day of teaching and meeting this arrogant , I think my luck has gotten away.  I showed them my angry face and I was about to hit her desk and the door opened, 

 

 

"MR.LIU! Dont HIT YOUR STUDENT! IN MY OFFICE NOW!",the principal said. My right hand raised, I quickly shoved it to my pocket and sighed. Now everyone thinks im about to hit this kid, I was about to slam my hand on her desk not on her face. 

 

 

FLASHBACK ENDED

 

 

"Yah. Gwaenchana?", a fellow teacher asked me.

 

 

"Yep.", I gestured a thumbs up while im facing my table. Im actually inside the teacher's faculty and I havent gotten friends. Actually im called the social butterfly in highschool and college. Got a lot of fangirls before hehe, I love Valentines Day because I always get alot of chocolate but I think this school will be different if I wont interact starting now.

 

 

I stood up and went to the guy with orange hair. Guess this guy likes Kpop. "Hey, My name's Amber Liu." I smiled dorkily and extended my right arm for a handshake. He shook it. "So you're the new teacher that your whole class keeps on talking about.", He rubbed his chin. 

 

 

"My name's Kim Ki bum but you can just call me Key.",Key smiled and nodded his head. I think im gonna like this guy, "Im the English teacher and uhm are you talking about Class 4-B? ",I asked with a question mark above my head. Key nodded.

 

 

 My eyes widened because of fear, im scared of their negative comments. "Dont worry, they were amazed that you yelled at princess Jung  in their class.",Key chuckled.

 

 

"Why is that?",I asked again.

 

 

"You see that girl you just yelled at owns this school and mostly teachers are scared at her. She's a great kid but sometimes she doesnt care if she acts all y and stuff. She's called the Ice princess in school because of her cold- aura and icy glares/stares that'll freeze you to death." I nodded so hard that my head is probably gonna explode because I fear that im gonna lose my job.

 

 

"You'll break your neck, Liu!",He laughed so hard and held his tummy. "Isnt your name a bit girly?",He asked. I nodded and said    " Ofcourse, im a girl. So dont be surprise if I go to the ladies bathroom." He nodded. "I think we're gonna be bestfriends!",

 

 

He locked his right arm on my neck. I gripped with both hands and pushed him. "Haha. Dont mess with the Liu, especially this." I pointed at  my hair and squinted at him.

 

 

Yes I took good care of my hairstyle but only for this day and the others day my hair will be a birds nest. "Chill Llama!",Key said with his hands palms facing me. "Llama?", I asked in confusion. "Yeah, you look like one!",Key said and chuckled. That's what my friends call me hahaha I thought that nickname will be gone in this school, I guess not.

 

 

"Hey I'll probably head to the 2nd class.",I grabbed my stuffs and waved at Key. I walked in the right direction and  head to Class 4-B. I opened the door and the class was a little bit noisy. Just a little bit. I cleared my throat just like what I did in the homeroom.

 

 

"Hello again. I apologize for the incident earlier which I had made my voice a little bit high. I apologize uhm." I looked at the class record and read her name. "Uhm , Miss Jung? Yes I apologize for earlier. Anyway im not here to apologize im your English teacher for the whole sem also." I said.

 

 

"YEHET home room teacher equals to English Teacher! WOOHOO", a guy with kind of brown coconut hair. I looked at my record oh okay he's name is Oh Sehun. 

 

 

Someone throws a pen at him and he begins rubbing his head and ruffling it.

"Bwoya!", Sehun yelled. The whole class chuckled except for the ice princess.

 

 

"Okay cut it out guys. So I havent introduced myself, My name's Amber Liu and I was born in Los Angeles, California. Im not Korean and I think I wont be able to memorize all your names." I said in an american accent. 

 

 

"Ssam! Isnt your name a little bit girly?", he asked. I looked at my record oh okay Kim Min Seok. "Well actually I am one, hahaha.", I chuckled at their reactions. 

 

 

"But Principal Lee called you Mr. Liu!",some shouted.

 

 

"Ssam are you serious?", a girls asks and I quickly scanned her name in the record. Her name Yoon Bomi. The students began babbling and the classroom was filled with noise. 

 

 

"Who would joke in this hour?",I asked them and flashed my dorky grin. They all pointed at me well almost half of the class pointed at me. Okay Amber this is your class and your the teacher so let's start the teaching.

 

 

(A/N: Okay thanks for subscribing and sorry if I didnt release it yesterday becoz I was still doing it and I just finished watching boxing. Not a good fight right? Mayweather kept on moving and he was pissing Pacquiao off. Anyway haha so I might do a double update but I wont promise. Take care  and have a day/night! :)