Chapter 5

My lovely student

(a/n: another random update? :D 

Krystal's POV

*BEEP BEEEP* 

It's monday again. I turned off my alarm clock and lazily got up. I combed my hair because that's what normal girls do. *KNOCK KNOCK* 

 

"Come in!"

 

"Yah! I'll be the one picking you up in school. Dont be late okay?", Jessica eonnie said while her head is inside my room. She looked like she's in a hurry. I nodded at her and she closed the door.  I went to the bathroom and started taking a shower. My eonnie can be strict  but I know she just wants to take care of me just like what our parents do to us.

 

 

Author's pov

Amber went inside her advisory class. The moment she got in the students were already throwing questions at her. She immediately placed down her things at her table. She gestured them to keep quiet while she closes her eyes and place her index finger near . 

The moment she opened her eyes, the door was opened by Jung Soojung. The students attention were averted to her. "What are you gonna say Ms. Jung?", she smirks at her while asking a question. Soojung just glanced  at her and went to her seat.

"The next time you are late, you must greet me first and apologize. If you wont do this your professor in college will probably put low grades in your card.", Amber said.

 

"Ssam why did the schedule change?", Sehun asks their teacher.

 

She shrugged her shoulders while chuckling and showed a goofy smile. Everyone would fall for her just by doing that smile. Her schedule changed, her english class was MOVED before lunch instead of recess. Amber stood up and crossed her arms. Still chuckling .

 

Then she stopped but she showed a charming smile and looked at Soojung who's looking outside the window. Then she went back looking at the whole classroom.

 

"Okay guys, Let's start.", she clasped both of her hands near . 

 

Amber's pov

You know I had this crazy thought inside my head. After what happened yesterday , I really thought that she would be a little nicer and wont act cold towards me. Probably a little greeting you know? I guess this crazy thought will be gone gone after she just treated me like in the past few weeks.

 

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

 

"Okay enjoy your lunch guys.", I smiled at them and carried my briefcase. The class was a bit boring, I dont feel like teaching today. Just because of 1 student? My brain asked. "Eh no!", I yelled inside my head. When I was going to the left corridor, I heard someone calling me.

 

"Seonsaengnim!", I turned around and it was Soojung. She stopped while panting. 

 

"You shouldn't run you know?", I told her and she looked at me.

 

"Erm", I scratched the nape of my neck. Her eyes roamed around and completely ignoring my eyes. I really dont get her! She called me and now she's waiting for me to talk? What the f?

She handed me a handkerchief. "Uhm, seonsaengnim I washed your hanky that you lend me the other day.", she just lowered her head.

I was quite surprised by her. "Oh you didnt have to.", I smiled at her while scratching the nape of my neck. I took it and put it inside my pocket and we started walking. I feel like a high school student just by walking with her, it's like we're friends but we have feelings for each other.

 

"Hey Ambro!", I heard Key shouted my name just a few meters away with Luna. I waved at them and we both stopped walking. I turned to Soojung. "I think I gotta go! Thanks for the hanky ",I said and left her near the lockers. She looked sad when I left her, where's Sulli when you need her?

 

I turned back at her and said, "Enjoy your lunch, Soojung!", I yelled at her and she got surprised and tried to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

A smile was plastered on my face when I was heading to my co-teachers. "Looks like someone's getting along with a student", Luna grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

 

"What?", I asked them with a serious tone. "Nothing, geez im famished!", Key exclaimed and huddled me and luna with him.

 

---------At the cafeteria

 

I didnt know that these kids are this noisy when they're all combined in one place. I sat down with the other co-teachers while Key and Luna bought me my lunch and theirs.

 

 Im sitting with Seohyun, Kangin, Minhyuk, Onew and Ji Yong. Jiyong and Minhyuk were talking about there past relationships and Onew was busy eating chicken. Then the Chinese teacher sat with us,Victoria Song. She greeted us and we did the same. We're really close because we speak chinese with each other and we're both new teachers so we have lots in common.

 

"Where's your lunch?", Vic-eonnie asks while sipping an apple juice with a straw. "Uhm, it's coming.", I told her.

 

"Yah", I poked Jiyong's shoulder. Their conversation was cut off by me.

 

"What?", he asked me wt an annoyed tone.

 

"You guys are noisy, arent you gonna eat first?", I asked him.

 

"Just a few minutes.", then he turned to Minhyuk. "Then she said it's over!", he throws his arms on the air. I facepalmed at them and turned to Seohyun. I turned to her while I leaned my head at my hand.

 

"Hi! I smiled at her and she smiled back. She took her bag and grabbed a plastic bag with some yogurt I guess. "Here", she gave me a warm smile and opened the strawberry yogurt's lid then placed a spoon.

 

"Uh thanks!", I said and went quiet for awhile. My eyes roamed around the cafeteria, its big actually and has different kind of food stalls. I guess they have it because the tuitions expensive . I also think that's why Key and Luna are a bit slow.

 

I saw Sulli waving her hand at me. "Hyung" she mouthed. "What" I mouthed at her. She gestured me to come with her. I stood up the chair.

 

"Hey, catch with you later guys.", I said at them forcing a smile. They nodded at me and continued on their conversation. Seriously, this Minhyuk guy never stops babbling about his life! He's nice but he seems like a geek. 

 

"Where you going loverboy?", Luna just arrived with Key. Bringing some sandwiches and some bubble tea I ordered. "Uhm, my little sis needs my help so im gonna", I pointed the door with my thumb while pouting. 

 

"Ah. Arraseo!", Key handed me my tuna sandwich and bubble tea. "Uh, bro you got some cream on the side of your lip.", Key said while placing his thumb on the side of his lips. I used my sleeves to take the cream off because im still holding my food and things. "It's in the other side bro", they said while seated at the table. I was struggling wiping the cream off using my sleeve.

 

To my surprise someone was walking my way and wiped it with a handkerchief. She was fast so I just saw her back. "Guys! Did you see who was that?", I said while I bit the hanky so it wont fall off.

 

"Nope, what happened?", Kangin- sunbaenim asked and they all turned their heads to me. I pointed the side of my lips with the bubble tea. Their expression was like What?

 

"Aish!", I grumbled and walked away. I turned my head and they were waving at me. Sulli was waiting for me outside the cafeteria and helped me with my stuff. "Hyung", she said and grabs my arm and looks at my watch. I grabbed the hanky im currently biting so it wont fall. I examined it. "Isn't that?", Sulli points at the hanky while scratching her head and having a confuse look. 

 

"Let's cut to the chase. What do you need?", I asked her while taking bite on my tuna sandwich. "Lets go to the benches outside.",she said while grabbing me and running outside. After that talk the bell rang on time.

 

"Thanks Hyung! See you later!", she skipped happily. Dont let me get started on what she said.

 

----

 

After ending my last class. I looked at my watch and it was almost time for dismissal. Just 10 minutes for a little wrap up with the last teacher but I ended the class a minute ago. I ran to the faculty and got my things. After arranging my things the bell had rang. Then my co-teachers started entering the faculty one by one.

 

Krystal's pov

 

I reached my skirts side pocket. I chuckled when I remembered my hanky was with Amber ssam.

 

Flashback:

"Guys im gonna go ahead", Sulli said. We nodded (me, Jiyoung and Sohyun) . We watched Sulli walk away. "Me too guys, im gonna buy some mango shake.", I waved at them and went to the stall.

 

After that I took my mango shake from the ahjumma. I saw my teachers making noises and then I saw Amber. Im actually a few meters away from their table. I saw her standing up, then Key seonsaengnim was doing something. I dont get those weird teachers. 

 

Oh, there's something on her face!I could see my teacher struggling on wiping that cream on her lips. I remembered her wiping my lips too. I grabbed my hanky and ran passed by her. Good thing the teachers werent facing her so they wont see me. That happened very fast and when I got out. I saw Sulli.

 

"Yah! Krystal Jung, dont run!", I heard Sulli yell while I was running through the corridors.

 

Flashback ended

--Parking lot

"Krystal-shi?", I think I already heard that familiar voice. I turned around and saw the handsome llama in front of me. She showed my hanky levelling with my face. How did she know that was mine? Does she know my scent? I quickly grabbed it and and turned to her my back. I can hear her chuckling.

 

"I just returned the favor.",I said in a low voice. She stopped chuckling and  she said," Ah, arraseo." We're actually in the parking lot right now and Im waiting for my eonnie.  I looked at my back and i felt a little bit sad when i didnt see her standing behind me. "Yah", I got startled by her so I slapped  her arm.

 

"Yah violent ice princess!", she shouted at me and gave me a bottled water. Im quite surprised by her, its like she's acting like a boyfriend. "You got it wrong, Soojung. Remember she's Sulli's hyung?", my mind reminded. Oh right, I completely forgot. I twisted the cap and said  nothing to her, I was drinking my water and she was showing me a her dorky smile.

 

"Sulli told me that this was yours", she told me.

 

"Oh. Arent you gonna wash this?", I asked her. 

 

"I was gonna wash it but you took it from me." I gave my handkerchief to Amber seonsaengnim. We had an awkward silence but she broke it and said something.

 

"You know, I really like this place, big trees and the warm/cold breeze. Plus its quiet here.", she told me while she looks at the place. I just nodded at her. The funny thing is that i think im starting to like this dork teacher of mine.  HOOOONK HOOONK. My thoughts were disturbed by the car horn.

 

We turned to the car who blasted her horn. I saw my eonnie with her angry face. "Yah soojungie! I waited for you at the front for half an hour already.", she shouted while I was still frozen where i was standing,

 

My eonnie turned to HELLSICA mode. I faked a smile to my teacher and waved at her. "Take care", she said with a smile. I ran to my sister's car and when I opened the door I looked at the at my dork teacher. I saw her girlfriend approached her and started walking to her car.

 

Jessica's pov

Im really pissed off with my sister. I waited almost half an hour at the front of her school and when I passed by the parking lot. I saw her  with some guy. That guy loooks familiar, that llama face and that dorky smile! Can that he be a she?! I partied at my head and started throwing confettis. 

 

I had a crush on Amber but I  treated her like so she wont find out that I like her. I became sad and lonely when she graduated and we lost contact of her. I tell you she's the light of our group and she's kind to us, after all we are her sunbaes. But she's still nice with everybody that s why we like her but i think im the only one having romantic feelings for her.

 

I stopped partying when my mind said, " how can you be sure that guy is amber? It's  a highschool for god's sake!" Oh right! I forgot Soojung's still in highschool. What's Amber's course again? UGH I forgot! Okay time to fetch your sister because I think she's already starting to like this guy. Then I yelled at her and she had her eyes wide and her body was stiff.

 

Am I that scary? I thought to myself. I can see her waving at the 'guy' and the guy said some words to her and waved back. She went inside the car. I looked Soojung at the rear view mirror looking at the guy. I turned to the 'guy' and saw some girl fetching him. I saw her lowered her head and had a sad face..

 

I started my engine.

"Soojungie do u like that guy?", I asked her in a soft tone. Her reaction was priceless!

 

" Ani!", she yelled in denial.

 

"That guy is my teacher and he's a she!", she said while drinking the bottled water. Omo, it really is Amber!

 

"What's her name then?", I asked her. "Amber Liu and that girl with her is her girlfriend ,Ellin Kim.", she said in a bratty tone. OMO IT REALLY IS AMBER!! Waait what?! Girlfriend!? ELLIN?! The party in my head had died down when Soojung mentioned a girlfriend. 

 

 

Ellin's pov

I started fetching my boyfriend from school, she's so friendly that why it isnt hard to fall for her. Im afraid that she'll cheat on me with some highschool girls or co-teachers. I know I should trust her but trust me I know what im doing. She cant control her hormones that's why im here with her to tame it. 

 

You might think that im a possesive girlfriend right? No! We havent been hanging out because of her work that's why im the one making it up for her. You'll never know that she'll just break up with me because of some girl she met at school. I wont allow that! I wont!

 

"So do you wanna go to the beach?", she asked me while focusing at the road. I didnt know that i was unconciously staring at her so she poked my arm. "Hey babe!", she said while chuckling at my surprised face.  "What?!", Iyelled at her and leaned at the window. She the radio and just kept quiet.

 

She must think that im having a mood swing. "Im sorry babe.", I encircled my arms around her waist and kissed her cheeks. She hugged me with her right arm while her left on the steering wheel "Its okay", she kissed my forehead. Im so lucky to be her girlfriend!

 

"Uhm so who was that girl?",  I asked her and she slowly let go of me from her embrace so I went back and leaned on the window. "She's my student.", she said in a serious tone. There's something fishy with her you know, and i just cant lay a finger on it. I  frowned at her and noticed that she kept on glancing at me.

 

She chuckled again. "Yah!", she poked my waist. "Are you jealous of my student?", she asked in a mocking tone while laughing. "No", I said and looked at her. I looked at the road and saw that we're already at the beach. She stopped the car and asked me, "Do you want to go outside?", I didnt answer her.

 

She sighed and went outside. I didnt mind at all when she got out of the car. I almost fell when she opened the car door and forgot that i was leaning on the window. She catched me when I almost fell. When we stood up I started hitting her arms. 

 

"Yah! Have you gone crazy?!", I yelled at her and Amber was still quiet. "I almost fell, Amber!", she still wont respond. So I started yelling at her and she just looked at her watch. "Ya arent you gon-

 

I was cut off by her when she kissed me and I froze. The kiss grew passionate,she held my waist and I held on to her neck. We were having a tongue battle and I broke the kiss. We stopped when we needed to breath, but we're still in the same position. Just having to look at her eyes, our foreheads leaning and we're just staring at each other. 

 

"That is for you to shut up and just look at the sunset.", Amber said with a dorky grin. She held my waist and I leaned my head on her shoulder. "the sunset looks beautiful dont you think?", Amber asked me while she gave a peck on my cheek. I blushed at her action.

 

"Especially when im with this girl beside me", she wiggled her eyebrows at me and I punched her arm.

 

"Eh! You're such a Cheeseball Llama", she chuckled and looked at me. I love it when she looks at me with those captivating eyes but I dont want to get lost at those so I have no choice but just face the sunset.

 


(A/N: I dont know where the story is going but Im gonna make it more interesting. Summer is almost over :((( Ellin and Amber? Or KRYBER? KRYBER IS <3 . Just wait for them to break up Soojung. hihi.I seriously dont know how to describe, im like what the ? How can I describe this? How do I in write this?  )

P.S i dont do . I just read some stories but I clearly dont know how to write .

 

GELATIN OUT!~