Chapter 4

My lovely student

 

Amber's POV

I sat on my bed. I threw the pillows and other stuffs on my bed because I remembered I left my phone under my pillow. After doing a scavenger hunt. "FOUND IT!",I yelled in joy.

 

 

I played my favorite song and went to the shower. The cold water rinsed my body and I began think to think of something. This actually happened yesterday and nope its not my girlfriend. Its my student, Krystal or Soojung.

 

 

(flashback)

 
 
"I guess its just you and me my lovely student.",I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes at me and I let out a small chuckle. Is it just me or I find this brat interesting?
 
 
 
We focused at the movie and I glanced at her. She had a straight face while watching the movie. I dont dont know if she finds the movie boring or she's just focusing on the movie.
 
 
 
She turned her head to me and showed me a why-are-you-looking-at-me look. I just smiled at her.
 
 
 
"Are you flirting with me?", she gave me a curious look but for me it isnt a curious look. It's either a different kind of glare or a scary look.
 
 
 
"Ani. Why would i flirt when i have a loving girlfriend?",I smirked at her. She nodded and I think it made her think. Also maybe she thought that I had a good point. Sometimes I pretend not to be scared at my sister's bestfriend.
 
 
 
We were both quiet and I started a conversation but it ended quickly.
 
 
(flashback ended)
 
 
"Aish!",Amber shouted while scrubbing her hair with shampoo. "I just find her interesting thats all." She mumbled to herself and tightly gripped her hair to her face. After showering, I went down to eat breakfast. Im wearing a black nike air, camo shorts, and a white hoodie.
 
 
 
"Hyung where are you going?",Sulli asked me while switching channels. "Uhm, the usual.",I said to her while pouring milk on my glass and she went back to face the tv. I looked at my sister, comfortably seated on the couch while both of her feet are on top of the glass table.
 
 
 
"When will mom be back?", I asked her while I was munching a corn on the cob. Sulli looked at me and said "Next week." then faced the tv. My mom's continuing our business in Taiwan and America. Well its a furniture shop and there are lots of branches in Taiwan and a few in America.   
 
 
 
"That's why ahjumma's here.",she said while facing the tv. She kinda looks serious, what the hell is up with her?  
 
 
 
"Ah okay. Tell ahjumma that I wont eat here in lunch. Plus its almost 12 and i'll  be leaving at exactly 12.",I told her while looking at my watch. I dont want her to be annoyed by me if I ask what's her problem. Im sure its about school and im a teacher so i wont mind butting in her problems.
 
 
 
"Hyung, why do you always read comics every sunday?",she asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and put down the cob on my plate, then drank another glass of milk. 
 
 
 
I stood up and left my phone with Sulli. "If someone calls me, tell them im on my day off.", She nodded. I went to the door and opened it. "Sulli!",I yelled.
 
 
 
She turned her head to me. "Hyung dont shoooout.",she said prolonging the word shout. She acted like a babyyyy, but good thing she looks cute. Or else, I'll throw a bucket of water at her if she doesnt loook cute. Jk ahahaha
 
 
 
 I raised my index finger and closed my eyes. "Dont tell them where I am. I dont care if its my boss. Just tell them its my day off and dont let them know where I am.",I opened my eyes and got out of the house. "Take care hyung!", I heard her yell  when I was on my way to my car.
 
 
 
I drove to a drive thru at mcdonald's. "Junkfoods will destroy your body, Yiyun.", I remembered my dad saying that to me when I was 12. I looked at my burger and thought of eating it. "I guess one bite wont hurt, dad",I said and ate the burger in one whole. I know that was disgusting, but I said one bite.
 
 
 
Anyway, im actually done eating my lunch. Yes that was my lunch. Then I saw the greenlight, "Off to the booooooookstore!", I yelled and fist pump with my left hand while my right on the steering wheel. The ahjusshi looked at me with a what-the- look, I smiled and btw I dig his car. 
 
 
 
Lambo. WOW. Didnt I tell you that my window was open when I yelled? That's why that ahjussi looked at me. 
 
 
 
 
Krystal's POV
 
 
Im sure Sulli's gonna be mad at me. Why? I took her starbucks card and wasted it with Jiyoung and Sohyun. We always hang out every Sunday but today Sulli didnt go. Her mom wont allow her. I told her if she wont go, I'll get her card and waste it. So I did. That was a few hours ago.
 
 
 
Im actually here inside a bookstore. I bought a book and thought of reading it at the park, well the park's across this store. No one will bother me there, I mean who goes to the park at this day? It's sunday, which means family day. I think a bunch of loners probably go to the park every sunday.
 
 
 
I spend quality time with myself every sunday here in this bookstore. I like reading novels, it makes me feel like im in another world. The bookstore's not that big and not that small, I think its medium. hahaha. To be honest, I dont have many friends, I know everyone's scared of me because of my attitude.
 
 
 
I dont care, as long as I got my true friends. I wont bother meeting new friends, but I wish that they'll be patient with me if we're gonna be friends. This question has been lingering around my mind for the past weeks. Why does this new teacher keep on annoying me? Doesnt she have a life?
 
 
 
God! If I saw her right now. Im gonna slap the hell out of her!
 
 
 
"Are you okay miss?", I heard someone approached me. I got surprised and looked around the bookstore.
 
 
 
Alot of people looked at me. I faked a smile at them. I didnt know that I already broke a pencil, I think I got carried by my emotions. "Look at the time it's already 1pm.", I mumbled to myself while pointing at my watch.
 
 
 
I went to the exit and a guy was infront of me. The guard was checking his books. I was kinda impatient so I tried to overtake, but when I tried to overtake. He started to walk, I watched my steps when I reached the small stairway. *BUMP*
 
 
I didnt know that he stopped and which cause me to bump into him. I actually bumped into his back which made me to hold on his broad shoulders. After realizing that I made a mess at the street, I quickly bent down and grabbed his comic books. 
 
 
"Im really sorry, I didnt mean to bump into you.", I said while picking the comic books one by one.
 
 
 
"Soojung?"
 
 
I heard him say my name. His voice is somehow familiar. When I looked at that persons familiar voice, my eyes  widened! I cant believe its that dork! Aish! I look at my teacher stood up and I handed her comic books. I scanned her from head to toe, wow she really is a handsome girl. What are you saying JUNG SOO JUNG?! You hate that teacher of yours! 
 
 
I was awoken by my thoughts and I didnt know that I was in a bent down position for like 2 minutes already. I saw her offering a hand, I grabbed it and she pulled me up. I began patting my mini dress. I stopped when she cleared .
 
 
"Hey, im really sorry if you bumped into me.",she said while scratching the nape of her neck and  giving me a sad smile. I actually thought that this dork would let me apologize to her but instead she apologize. 
 
 
"Uhm.", that was the only word that I could say. I know that wasnt even a word. "It's okay.",I said and gave her a quick smile.
 
 
"Anyway, wanna go for an ice cream? I never thought that I would see one my students here.",she asked me in a cheerful voice, that wanted me to smile but I bit the inside of my mouth so I wont smile. I nodded at her with a straightface.
 
 
Amber's POV
 
We're now heading to the convenince store. She's walking infront of me, damn she looks great in those miniskirt ." Snap it out Amber! She's your student for God's sake and you dont want me to remind you that your taken already.",my mind said. I opened the door for her and she just walked inside without saying thank you. Maybe that's why she's called an ice princess.
 
 
We walked at the ice cream freezer. I scanned for my favorite, found it! I exclaimed in my mind. I took the mango ice cream and I looked at Soojung. "Omo, mango's my favorite!", she exclaimed in a cheerful tone. She looks cute like a baby. I wanted to pinch her cheeks plus I never saw her that lively.
 
►BTS-Beautiful(a/n:you should listen to this song XD)
 
I took another mango ice cream. "Uhm soojung-shi you can just sit down there, while waiting.",I pointed the empty seats. She nodded with a smile on her face. She looks more beautiful if she continued smiling. I immediately walked to the counter, maybe she'll get mad if its taking long.
 
 
"Is that your girlfriend?", the cashier asked me. Omygod I didnt know Ellin was here! My eyes were wide and I scanned the place but I didnt see Ellin, I just saw my student playing with her phone. I turned back to the cashier and was about to speak but she cut me off.
 
 
"You look great together!',the cashier said while smiling. "Thanks!", I said while getting my change and ice cream. I went to Krystal and handed her ice cream. I chuckled when I saw her face, im not laughing at her face but what the cashier told me.
 
 
Soojung glared at me when she noticed that I was chuckling. "Bwoya!? Why are you laughing?", she asked in a annoyed tone.
 
 
Authors POV
 
 
They both acted like they didnt have teacher-student relationship. Its like they were just regular teenagers passing by a convenience store.
 
 
After Amber was chuckling she immediately head outside and left Krystal inside the store. The cashier thought they were a on and off couple. Krystal was left dumbfounded by amber. 
She got mad and hurriedly followed amber.
 
 
"Im gonna kill that dork!",Krystal said while clenching her fist. 
 
 
The convenience store and the book store was a few meters away from the park.
 
 
Krystal followed her weird but outgoing teacher. She was just behind Amber but decided to follow her quietly. She saw how cute her teacher was while the ice cream. She smiled unconsciously and decided to make a move.
 
 
"Yah! Where do you think you're going?",Krystal grabbed Amber's back collar and made Amber to be pulled by Krystal's strength.
 
 
Amber turned to her. "To the park",she said while showing a why-do-you-care look.
 
 
Krystal quietly followed her while reading the book in her hands and placing her ice cream inside the plastic bag.
 
 
Both arrived at the park and head to a bench. They both sat down at the opposite ends of the bench.
 
 
Amber glanced at her. "Arent you gonna eat your ice cream? Its gonna melt.",Amber said while eating the last part of the cone.
 
 
Krystal flipped another page. She slowly closed the book and turned to amber. "Ani. It wont melt if it's my ice cream." Krystal said in a bratty tone.
 
 
Amber furrowed her brows at what krystal said. "Why wont it- 
She didnt continue because she got what krystal was saying.
 
 
Krystal grabbed the ice cream and opened it. Suprisingly, the ice cream didnt melt at all.
 
 
"Heol. You are really an ice princess.",Amber says amazed by Krystal and slowly claps her hands.
 
 
Krystal stopped her ice cream and sent icy glares to her teacher.
 
 
"Uhm what's that book you're reading?", Amber asks.
 
 
"Tuesdays with Morrie.",Krystal said in a flat tone which made Amber to nod and read her comic books.
 

 

The two were quiet for awhile and Amber decided to stop reading.

 
 
Amber admired her and didnt know that she was already staring at her. She doesnt know why this student caught her attention. She kept on thinking that maybe its because they had a bad start or she's just different from all her students.
 
 
Krystal shifts her head to amber and stops reading. "Is there something on my face?",she asks innocently. Amber got startled by krystal and quickly thought for an excuse.
 
 
"The-there is! "Amber stutters and grabs a hanky inside her pocket. She gets closer to soojung and wipes the ice cream at the end of her lips. Blood was already boiling in Krystal's face, which made her blush when Amber got closer and wiped her lips.
 
 
"It's clean now.",Amber showed her dorky smile and handed her handkerchief to Krystal. Then went back to the end of the bench.
 
 
Krystal got a little awkward by her teacher and decided to read. Then Amber was busy putting some thoughts together, if she would just read her comic books or talk to Krystal.
 
 
"I never thought that you would be my bestfriend's sister.",she blurted and got surprised by her own thought. Krystal stopped reading and looked at her teacher's face with a straight face. Amber hit her own head and mentally shouted "stupid" mulitiple times in her head.
 
 
"Why?",she asked without hesitation.
 
 
"It's just that both of you have a different personality.She's a cheerful girl while you're tough on the outside." She paused. " but I know your warm on the inside.", she said showing a warm smile.
 
 
Krystal felt a little soft towards her teacher when she heard it. Was that the reason you keep on annoying me? She thought to herself. Krystal felt comfortable with her teacher and decided to place her book on her lap. Then just make a conversation with her teacher.
 
 
Amber made a joke and Krystal bursted laughing while slapping her lap. Amber chuckles at the young girl,
 
 
"I didnt know that the ice princess knows how to laugh.", Amber smirks at Krystal.
 
 
Krystal stopped laughing and glared at Amber. "Now you know!",she said while glaring.
 
 
The two were sitting closely and they didnt even notice that time flew so fast. Lots of conversations were made and they talked about random things. After being quiet for awhile the two were just staring at each other.
 
 
I think they should stop staring at each other because they're gonna melt together. Was the feeling mutual? They both hated each other and now they spent some alone time in the park. To those who are complaining,dont mind what im saying because this is my pov. 
 
 
Finally, Amber looked away and grabbed her comic book. Krystal kept on smiling, while holding on to her book.
 
 
The moment when the sky was getting a bit dark.
 
 
They were both having fun talking to each other. Their purpose on going to the park was to read their books quietly with no stranger or friend to bother them.
 
 
It turned okay for Krystal and didnt know she would enjoy her day with her most hated teacher. Is this a start of a new friendship for the both of them?
 
 
Amber looked at the sky and back at Krystal. "Its getting a bit darker. I think we should head home." Krystal nodded and they both stood up. 
 
 
"Where do you live? How about I drive you home?", Amber asked.
 
 
"Its okay. My home is just a few blocks away from here." She smiled. 
 
 
Amber nodded. "Ah arraseo. Take care Soojung." She showed her charming smile before walking away. 
 
 
Before Amber would be far from krystal. "Seosaengnim", she yelled. Which made Amber to look back at her and raised both of her brows to know what she was going to say.
 
 
"Thanks for today.",Krystal said while looking down at the cold ground. Krystal felt a little shy when she thanked her teacher. She rarely thanks people who are around her.
 
 
"Don't mention it.",Amber smiled at Krystal's shyness and rubbed the nape of her neck. When Amber turned around she didnt know that Krystal was blushing so hard and her cheeks were red as a tomato.
 
 
They both parted with a smile plastered on thwir faces.  
 
 
Krystal walked to her home thinking that amber wasnt that lame after all. Getting along with her teacher wasnt she wished also.
 
 
On the other hand, when Amber arrived at her house. She immediately went to her room and took her phone. Amber saw alot of missed calls from Ellin, her girlfriend. It was 4 in the afternoon when she got home.
 
 
"I dont care if she'll get mad at me atleast i enjoyed and had a great day today.",she unconsciously smiled. 
 
 
Then her sister burst out inside her door. "Omo,hyung are you okay? You're smiling and its creeping me out."
 
 
She was awoken by her sister. Then she just signalled her a thumbs up.
 
 
"By the way Hyung, Ellin eonnie will be mad at you when you call her back.", Sulli said.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I told her that you didnt want to be disturbed and after that I put your phone here because she kept on calling you and its bugging me. Bye hyung!", Sulli quickly ran away. She knew that her hyung would scream at her.
 
 
After putting in mind what Sulli told her. Amber was back at her senses. "LIU JIN RI!!!,", she yelled.
 

(A/N: Hola~ So was this chapter all bout Kryber or what?! :D Actually the reason why I put the song there because I always listen to it and it makes me think on what to do on my next chapter. Hope you liked my update and be sure to comment and subscribed. 

 

Gelatin out!~

 

Take care guys xx