Chapter 3

My lovely student

(A/N: Short update guys. I'll explain why)

 

Amber's POV

Sun comes up on another morning. I stretched my arms and got out of bed. I tell you guys, weekends are the favorite days of teachers because we get to spend time with our loved ones. That includes my family and my girlfriend.

 

I havent told you that I got one right? Okay before I tell you my story about us. Let me eat breakfast first. Oh gosh its already 6:05 am. I quickly changed into jogging pants and wore a hoodie, 

 

I head down the stairs and looked at the table served with food. I saw Sulli seated and munching on a corn on the cob. "Hyung, dont go back here because me and my friends are gonna hang here for awhile.",my little sister said. "Yeah sure.",I replied with an okay sign. I grabbed my water container filled with water.

 

I arrived at the park 10 minutes later and just rode the taxi. I started jogging a couple of rounds and felt the warm breeze on my face.  The park's a bit greener unlike last year no one takes care of it. Big trees around the park and a couple of brown benches, there's actually a big fountain in the middle. 

 

"Ssam!"

Hmm thats funny, I thought I heard someone calling me. I turned around and looked for the person, instead I saw a couple of girls waving at me. Eh?  My girlfriend will get mad at me if she saw me with them. I didnt wave back at them and just continued jogging.

 

I put on my earphones and checked my phone. No messages? That's okay maybe she knows im busy. I put it back inside my pocket and played music. 

 

"Ssam

 

I actually heard it again but I just pretended not to hear it. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked who it is. Oh its my students.

 

"Seonsaengnim, you completely ignored us earlier. We even waved at you and you just continued on jogging", Bomi pouted. I smiled at them and rubbed the back of my head.

 

 I took of my earphones and paused the song. "I actually didnt see you from afar, girls.",I lied. What? I dont want to talk to students when im having my weekends.

 

The girls just nodded. Then Bomi asks another question. "Ssam, can we have your number?", Bomi said.

 

"I dont even know if thats allowed.", I said while I tuck my bottom lip.

 

*bzzzt bzzzzzt*

 

I looked at my phone and shocked to see the person calling. I bit my bottom lip and raised my index finger on my mouth, making a "keep quiet" gesture. The girls nodded and I tapped the green button.

 

"Yobeoseyo?", I said

 

"Yah Llama! I can see you flirting with some girls.",the girl in the other line yelled. 

 

"Aniyo! Eodiya?", I asked the girl. I can feel anger and jealousy frpm the other line. I bowed and waved at my students, showing them that im about to take my leave.

 

I see my girlfriend glaring at me from far away and my phone is still faced on my left ear. Her glaring at me , made my spine chill and I think i'll be getting a silent treatment.

 

"Babe, I saw you already.", I pressed the red button and I think she was about to scream at me. I  ran towards my girl and stood in front of her. I smiled at her and she crossed her arms then glared at me. Then I saw her beagle dog and I knelt down.

 

"Omo, you brought Goo- Jil", I said while patting the dog. I took a glance at my girlfriend and she's giving me a warm smile. I stood up and said "Lemme take it from here", and grabbed Goo-Jil's leash. (A/N: Goo-jil/Gu-jil means messy in Korean :P)

 

I drank my water and she pushed the water bottle and it caused me to cough. *cough cough*

 

"What was that for?", I asked her and wiped my mouth with my hoodie sleeve. She gave me a blank face and wont talk to me. We started to walk and I felt my hand was a little bit lonely.

 

I hummed a tune and immediately grabbed her hand. She looked at me with raised eyebrows and I flashed my signature smile, dorky llama smile!

 

We walked at the park, hand in hand while Goo-Jil walks calmly and I just kept on smiling like an idiot. We havent seen each other for a week already and I think its because of work.

 

She's actually an interior designer and both us were in the same college. She actually fell for me 2 years ago, I mean who wouldnt fall for my charms??

 

I felt my tummy grumble and I remembered that I havent eaten breakfast, and its almost 8am. 

 

 

"Yah Kim min young! Don't we look good together?", I half yelled and raised our intertwined hands and gave her a peck on the cheek.

 
 
I see her blushing so hard and she gave me a light punch on my arm.
 
 
 
"Yah Amber liu! Won't you just stop flirting with girls?" She yelled and peck me on the lips. 
 
 
 
I was kinda surprised with her actions but that's still normal for us being lovey-dovey with each other.
 
 
 
"That's for stealing my first kiss 2 years ago ",she whispered on my left ear and went sprinting leaving me with her dog. I stopped on track and ruffled my hair, even Goo Jil stopped. 
 
 
 
Still can't imagine this girl stole my heart, I mean she's not just some girl. She's Ellin! My other half and hope I'll have the guts to propose to her. It's still early maybe nah.
 
 
 
After we jogged for a couple of rounds with her dog, Goo-Jil. Ellin and I went on a stroll at the Han River. We often visit here when it's night ,during college days just to see the waterfalls change color.
 
 
 
We went to the same shop that serves the best deokbboki in Seoul.
 
 
 
 
"Goo-Jil sit!", Ellin commanded her beagle and it followed her. She pats her dog
 
 
 
"I'll order the food. okay?",I asked her and went to the ahjumma.
 
 
 
"Omo, you're still together?!", the ahjumma asks me with a question on the head and a surprising look. I turned to ellin who's busy with her dog. I nodded with a smile.
 
 
"We'll have the same servings and 2 yakults please." I said. I went to our table and placed the food on the table and gives the chopsticks to Ellin while im gonna use a fork.
 
 
I looked at the blue sky and unconsciously smiled and turned to Ellin. "Why are you smiling?",she asks me while her chopsticks are near her lips. Just looking at her makes me smile from ear-to-ear.
 
 
"Because you're so beautiful.",I winked at her.
 
 
 
"You're such a cheeseball llama!",she laughs and picks a deokbboki using her chopsticks. "Llama say ahhh!", she moves a little bit closer so that she can feed me.
 
 
 
"Ahhh", I said and ate the deokbboki. She actually fed me the last piece of her plate and I ate it.
 
 
"I actually have a student whom I hate",I tucked my bottom lip.
 
 
"What did he do this time?",Ellin asks.
 
 
"No it's a girl.", I said while I shook my head. She looked surprised.
 
 
"She has a princess attitude and she's Sulli's bestfriend, do you still remember Jessica eonnie? Our sunbae?", I asked her and she nods her head. "She's like Jessica eonnie and the worst thing is that they have the same surname."
 
 
Jessica eonnie is our sunbae in college. We actually have a group of people that we hang out with different courses and she was one of them. She orders me around and sometimes has a blank expression and sends icy glares at me.
 
 
I actually think she hated me. She often hangs with Yuri eonnie, another sunbae whom I had a little crush on.
 
 
Yuri eonnie and I are actually close, she treats me well and takes good care of me but we havent seen each other after I graduated. I actually lost contact with my friends in college, hope I'll see them around. I caught Ellin staring into space. 
 
 
"Hey let's go.",I stood up and grabbed Goo-Jil's leash. I can tell that Ellin was still in space. I walked and noticed Ellin was still at the shop. I looked back and saw Ellin stood up and placed 10,000 won on the table as a tip. My girlfriend is so thoughtful, I should be doing that not her. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 
 
She runs to me. "Yah, were you leaving without me?", she gave me a light punch and walked beside me. I placed my left arm on her shoulder and she blushed again.
 
 
 
"I actually didnt bring my car hehe.", I chuckled. "That's okay, I know you wouldnt bring it so I brought mine. You drive okay?", she said and leans her head on my shoulder. 
 
 
We walked to her car and I gave Goo-Jil's leash to Ellin and they sat on the front seat while me at the driver's seat. It was a quiet ride on the way home and all I can hear was the radio. AFter 15 minutes we arrived at my house.
 
 
 
Krystal's POV
 
We're watching a movie at Sulli's place. She actually told us that her hyung wouldnt go here because she told her not come.
 
 
I stood up from the couch and tend to look around, what caught me is that Sir Liu has a graduation picture with a girl and they were laughing while Sir Liu has his arm wrapped around the girl's shoulder.
 
 
"Yeoja-chingu?",I asked myself. I didnt know that someone was behind me.
 
 
"Bwoya? I thought you hated Sir Liu?",Jiyoung asks me. I nodded doing an aegyo.
 
 
"Eh? Aegyo doesnt suit you ice gongju!",she yells and drags me on the couch. We all sat on the couch Sulli,Jiyoung,Sohyun and me. 
 
 
We heard a car parked at the front of Sulli's house. Sulli stood up and said "Who could that be?",she asks herself.
 
 
I looked up and saw a guy getting out of the car,actually that was a girl if im mistaken. "Eh its hyung!", Sulli disappointedly yells. We looked again at the window and  focused at the movie.
 
 
"Omo, what if Sir Liu's gonna sit with me?", Jiyoung says while fanning herself.
 
 
"Eh?", Sulli made a disgusted face at Jiyoung. 
 
 
"Yah! Im trying to watch here!", I yelled.
 
 
The front door swungs open and revealing Sir Liu and the girl in the grad. pic?
 
 
"Ellin eonnie!",Sulli waves at the girl. I glanced at them.
 
 
Then Sohyun and Jiyoung stood up bowed at Sir Liu, "Annyeonghaseyo!",they said in unison while I was just busy watching the movie.
 
 
"Oh you dont need to bow, we're all friends here outside school.",Amber smiled
 
(A/N:Its tiring to right sir liu in soojung's pov.) 
 
 
She looked at me and said, "Oh I didnt know miss Jung was here.",She smiled and handed the beagle to Sulli. I faked a smile and turned my head to the movie.
 
 
Then they walked right straight in Amber's room. "Who was that?",I asked Sulli. 
 
 
"Hyung's girlfriend.",Sulli said with no expression while eating popcorn. I was surprised with her unswerving words, well all of us were surprised.
 
 
We never expect a teacher to have a relationship in our school. Sir Amber may have a charming smile but I didnt know that she was that charming to get herself a  girlfriend.
 
 
She may be a boyfriend material but for me those are just player moves. Another question popped inside my head.
 
 
"Hey Sulli, are they dating for a long time?",I surprisingly blurted the question inside my head and made me to cover my mouth and my eyes widened.
 
 
 
"Yah! Stop questioning Sulli, you do know that we're watching a movie right?",Sohyun said in an irritated voice and moved on on the bean bag. While Sulli sits at the single person couch leaving the two girls on the big couch.
 
 
"Erm, three years including this year.", she said while shoving popcorn inside . I nodded and went back to face the movie. Wow, I never thought that Sir Amber would be a keeper.
 
 
 
Author's POV
 
While Soojung's mind began clouding up of Amber's personal life. Amber on the other hand was lying down the bed with her girlfriend. Amber's back was faced to Ellin.
 
 
Unknowingly that Amber fell asleep already while Ellin kept on tossing and turning. Weird's the word I guess, Amber's just right there and why would she keep on tossing and turning?
 
 
Why the hell wont she just cuddle with Amber?? A lot of girls would love to cuddle with her and maybe Soojung also wants to. Hehe *wiggles eyebrows* but not in my chapter. "Yah, Amber.", Ellin tugged Amber's shirt and embraced her with her legs. Which made Amber to groan, "what?",Amber said facing to Ellin.
 
"Your student really has some similarities with Jessica eonnie. What's her name?", Ellin who was intrigued by Amber's student.
 
 
"Soojung",Amber said. 
 
 
 "Right Jessica eonnie's Korean name is Sooyeon?",Ellin asked in a cheerul voice and kept on tugging Amber's shirt.
 
 
"Yeah. What a coincidence?",Amber says while nodding. Ellin snickered while she enjoys the view of sleeping Amber. 
 
 
"I think I'll go now, I still have a meeting later.", Ellin says and causes Amber to be fully awake. She kisses Amber on the lips and Amber responds to her. While they were kissing passionately, Amber's hands went to Ellin's shirt.
 
 
"No, there are kids outside", Ellin said while pushing Amber's hands away from her body. Amber stopped the kiss and stood up. 
 
 
"I'll probably change into my favorite tank, that you gave me last year.",Amber shows the black tank to her girlfriend and puts it on while she covers her arms with a checkered long sleeve.
 
 
Ellin smirks at her "boy" friends actions. "Let's go?",Ellin asks Amber and pokes Amber's abs.
 
 
"Yah, I thought you said no touchy-touchy?",Amber pouts like a baby and puts her arm around Ellin's waist.
 
 
The couple got out of the room and head down to the front door. Which made Soojung to jump on her two feet, while her friends confused on the latter's action.
 
 
Ellin got outside the house and entered her car. She rolls the window down, "Drive safely okay?", Amber says and kisses the cute girl on the forehead. "Ne, seonsaengnim.", Ellin teases Amber and blushes. 
 
 
"Oh wait, I'll get Goo-Jil!",Amber rans to her house and got back outside with the cute girl's dog. Amber knocks on the window and shows the sleeping dog to her girlfriend.
 
 
"He fell asleep on Sulli's lap", Amber chuckles while handling the tired dog to her owner.
 
 
"Thanks babe.", Ellin leans outside her window and kisses Amber on the lips. Ellin pulls away and rolls up her window,then waves at Amber.
 
 
The engine started and the car moved, Amber waved at the moving car. Ellin looked at the side rear view mirror and seeing Amber smiling and waving at her, makes her heart flutter.
 
 
 
Amber got inside the house and looked at the living room with 3 girls sleeping and 1 girl still watching the movie.
 
 
She sats down beside the student.
 
 
Their position on the couch was ( sleeping Jiyoung on the left, Wide awake Soojung in the middle and Flirty teacher on the right.)
 
 
Which made Soojung startled and surprised, Amber faces her two palms at Soojung. "Calm down kiddo.", Amber says. Soojung nods her head and focuses at the movie.
 
 
Amber looked around the living room while seated, seeing her little sister drooling made her chuckle. She sees other students sleeping soundly and looks at the girl beside her. Soojung also looked at her, making a what expression at her teacher.
 
 
"I guess its just you and me, my lovely student.",Amber flashes her signature smile and causes Soojung to roll her eyes at her teacher.
 
 
 

(A/N:I actually dont get Amber, did she mean by the opposite of "lovely? Wow I think that wasnt a short update. Okay, so guys I actually have a sports scholarship on my school. The reason I wont be able to update everyday is because of training and that means my sport, table tennis. Im not in college im  still in highschool hehe. I'll be giving facts about me , Im 13 and I live in the PH for now. Thats all and hope you enjoyed the 3rd chap. Take care guys xx

 

make sure to comment and subscribe lol. I feel like im in youtubeㅋㅋㅋ