the daydream

The runaway princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook pov

"Neh oppa,"

I was jumping around excitedly in my mind after Sung Im agreed to my plan. I have always liked no cross that, LOVED her ever since I first met her. 

I think that the phrase 'if you love two different people at the same time, choose the latter as if you really love the first person, you would not love someone else,' does not apply to me as I have never fell in love in my life. 

When I was still in high school, I was a gangster. My mom cried whenever she got called by my principal and she always bowed down low whenever she came to my school. My mom is never the type to scold people. She is the type who kept still and cried secretly.

Meanwhile my abeoji-

"Jong Kook... did you listen to what I said?"

I then hesitated and nodded my head; hoping that Sung Im will not turn into her bad self. Then, I heard laughter. I waa shocked and I wonder why she giggled out of nowhere. She then told me she just watched me while I was daydreaming about my past; while rolling on the floor. So, I simply decided to hold a special survey for my revenge while she's now blank.

"Sung Im ah," I mumbled evilly. "You may be the crown princess but sooner or later you will fall in love with me and regret being with him."

"I know." 

I then stared at her. So does she love me or not. I then blushed of thinking of being with her.  Jong Kook ah, she has Chang Joo neh. She wouldn't love me all of a sudden. I wish that I will have a successful relationship with someone and get married and be a dad. Sadly, I have never been in a relationship throughout my life.

One day when I was hanging out with one of my colleague, Eun Hye, Sung Im went drinking and called me. She said she congratulates me for finally being in a relationship. She then said that she.. she-

"Jong Kook oppa," Sung Im approached.me then attacked me. "Why are you stealing my character?"

"Its not like I can't be mong at times neh," I chuckled.

Her attacks didn't hurt one bit. Sung Im then used the boxing moves I taught her and tackled me to the ground. I guess that she is tired as she panted heavily and laid on my body like a bed.

"I'm so tired." she grubted while suddenly hugging my body. " Let me rest here Jong Kook oppa."

I then nodded my head and blushed very hard. My heart thumped harder then when I ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter