The wedding that failed

The runaway princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hai erm so, I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE T^T as I had writers block.. BUT! I now have ideas woo hoo xD so here you go.. the new chapter ;). Oh btw, please read the last few paragraphs of cjapter 5 as I edited it completely... hehe.(I will try to make this chap longer but my writing skills badly so... ehehehe) *looks around* Pheww... Jong Kook is not here he so fierce-

Jong Kook: This author-

Author: AAHHHHHHHHH T^T *runs away* So.. Enjoy the story- AHHHHHHH!

Jong Kook: *chases the author angrily* When I catch you, YOU ARE SO DEAD!

Author: ANDWEEEEEEEEE!

 

 

 

 

Chang Joo woke up from his sleep, yawning happily as he stretched his hands. He then glanced at the alarm clock on his bedside table in his room and facepalmed. Why did he forget that today, out of all days, is his wedding.

He then hummed happily as he went to bathe himself and wear his traditional wedding suit; of course with the help of his personal palace maids. He glanced at himself in the mirror and smirked, knowing that Sung Im WILL be his. 

Ji Hyo sneezed at knowing that someone thought of her. She then finished up her packing and happily dragged her suitcase with her towards the room door and THUD!

Ji Hyo: Mmmhpph-

She then blushed as she was on top of Jong Kook. And the fact that his lips were on hers. Ji Hyo panicked as she broke the kiss but was pulled into a hug.

Jong Kook: Please, stay like this for awhile...

Jong Kook then gently put his lips onto hers, getting rougher and passionate as time flies by. Ji Hyo then began kissing him back as passionately as he did, biting his bottom lips to allow her tongue inside. 

Ji Hyo stuck her tongue inside, roaming gently the inside of his mouth then started fighting passionately with Jong Kook's tongue for dominance. She then broke the kiss, not being able to breathe.

Ji Hyo: *pant pant* I didn't think that you would like me.

Jong Kook: Just forget about it.. Neh?

Ji Hyo: Mwuh? Wae?

Jong Kook: I will explain later in the plane.

Ji Hyo sighed as she nodded while standing up, picking up her suitcase and her cap.

Jong Kook: By the way, what did you put in that backpack you're wearing? A stone? Or perhaps it's just your weight- AHHH NOO I'M SO SORRY NO MORE PLEASE SU- I MEAN JI HYO AH PLEASE NO MORE!

(Author: revenge mwahahhahahaha 

Jong Kook: Just *pant* you wait *pant* after this chapter-

Ji Hyo: COME BACK HERE!!!

Jong Kook: ANDWEEEEEEE !!!!!!)

Ji Hyo humphed after dealing her punishment towards Jong Kook, not caring whether he is okay or not. She then walked towards his car, dragging her suitcase which has been used as a weapon in dealing her punishment.

Ji Hyo: Hurry up or I am leaving without you.

Jong Kook: Psh.. you can't even drive...

Ji Hyo: Yes I can.

Jong Kook just shook his head and strolled over to the driver's seat, taking his time as he did so. He then buckled his seatbelt ever so slowly, making sure that he feels comfortable and finally started to drive after noticing a glaring Ji Hyo with her fist pointed to his face.

 The drive to the airport was rather weird. One moment they were chatting happily about things that they are going to do in America, another moment they were arguing about which football teams they support and then, complete, awkward silence. Then, the cycle repeats until they reached the terminal.

Ji Hyo: So how is it like flying on an aeroplane oppa

Jong Kook: Erm... actually I don't know since I always sleep in the plane... ehehehe...

Ji Hyo: Aish you're no fun to be with on the plane. I brought loads of games to be played with on the plane!

Ji Hyo motioned happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter