the conclusion

The runaway princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Im pov

I'm back. From my drunk self. Wait. Drunk? How? It's impossible. Jong Kook will not own any soju right? I then opened my eyes and saw Jong Kook thinking deeply.

These moments, are rather rare. Kim Jong Kook is the type of person who is aware of his surroundings and always up on his feet. It's very rare to even see him be blank for even a milisecond. These moments are precious. 

I then quietly crept into the kitchen and gasped. Kim Jong Kook owns soju? I saw two bottles; one which was labeled as cold water and the other as soju. I then realised that he must have mixed up soju with cold water. What a cheapskate to use soju bottles to store other things besides soju.

I quickly  tidied up the kitchen for him. It's so tiring to clean his kitchen. It may look like an average korean kitchen, but, the things that he used for cooking, is rather complicated to clean. 

I dragged my feet towards the living room and found Jong Kook sleeping. He's so cute. So cute that I bet that if people see him sleep, they will think that he's cute. I then went to his room and brought a blanket to cover him as he was shivering from the chilly nighr.

Wait night? Ah Chang Joo oppa must have been anxious. Oh . Wait, now its night so he must have gone back home. I then took out my phone from my purse and turned it on. Ahh it almost ran out of battery. I then searched for my spare battery, rummaging the contents of my bag.

I just then realised that I used the spare battery today and sighed. No phone for me. I sighed sadly and gazed at Jong Kook. His hair looks so spiky. Temptation ruled over my conscience and I ruffled with his hair. ITS SO FLUFFY I AM GONNA DIE.

Jong Kook then regained conciousness and people should award me for being the fastes person in the world as I am already at the door when he woke up. Wait, his door is very near to his sofa. Nevermind. I eat back my words. I then opened the door and was about to sneak put when Jong Kook tapped me on my shoulder.

"Where are you going,"

"To my home," 

"Let me give you a ride back-"

"Thanks but no thanks. Well, you know why. Over protective crown prince fiance and all."

"Well, annueong Sung Im ah,"

"Annyeong Jong Kook Oppa-"

I then hesitated. I don't even know how to get out of this apartment without one of his 'spies' noticing that I am in someone else's house.

"Wait, know a secret way out?"

"Just find a emergency exit right at the end of the hall way and go run all the way to the basement. This apartment is connected to the subway so go to basement 1 and go follow the signs to the subway. Have your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter