the reality

The runaway princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ma- MARRIED?" I then blushed at the thought of marrying Kookie.

"Of course and to quickly have a kid."

"Oppa, do you love-

BACK TO REALITY WHEN SUNG IM IS AT JONG KOOK FRONT DOOR (sung im pov) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Sung Im ah? Sung Im an?"

"Oppa, you said I change my name to-" I then stared around me; noticing that I was at the front door. "Nevermind."

"Ah you mong Sung Im. I didn't realise that you were in front of my house until my neighbour called.Why didn't you ring the door? You called me 30 minutes ago. What makes you more mong than usual? Come in, neh Sung Im ah,"

I just nodded my head sadly and went in his house. Why is reality difficult. Why can't one of my daydreams of Jong Kook oppa come true for once. Why? WHYYY!

Tears began to slowly fall, dripping down my cheeks and wetting my chin.  I then heard rain drops hitting the window until I can hear the glass rattle because of the rain. I then wiped off the tears from my face and pretended to smile as I took off my shoes, placing them on the rack and stepped into his house.

His house is like one of those stereotypically average korean houses. In fact, people used his house as photo shoots and as wellas filming locations. I wonder how he made it look so average and yet it stood out among the rest of the houses.

I then sat down on his white, comfortable yet luxurious sofa and began to flip through the channels on Jong Kook's television as he prepares green tea, which has no taste if he makes it. At least it has no taste rather than a disgusting taste.

Jong Kook POV

I don't understand girls. even my best friend Ji Hyo, who is a girl, is weird. I then wondered abput that daydream as I chopped cucumbers. Why am I so brave in that daydream. I wish I could be like my daydream self in real life. I would have married Sung Im a long time ago. Aish, Jong Kook ah, quickly make your green tea. Sung Im is waiting.

Sung Im pov

Jong Kook then served me some green tea a few minutes later. He then sat down next to me and began sipping his green tea. I then noticed that he is wearing an apron. A pink one. I then chuckled quietly, not knowing that Jong Kook is calling my name repeatedly.

I then felt someone shaking my body. Oh wait, its just Jong Kook oppa. I then grunted and snatched th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter