Royal Family

The runaway princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: I am so so so so sorry for updating really late... T^T

Jong Kook: Aish author why are you so slow? See, now Mong Ji is sleeping.

Ji Hyo: *is in her dreamland with Hyun Bin*

Jong Kook: Wait.. why Hyun Bin T^T

Author: Anyways, I am really really sorry-

Jong Kook: HURRY UP!

 Author: But I need to apologize-

Jong Kook: Just get to the point... Ji Hyo ah likes Hyun Bin more than me T^T

Author: Fine.. So, I edited the last few paragraphs of this chapter because well I need to do so.

Jong Kook: And because she is an incompetent author that gets writers block easily.

Author: HEY!

Jong Kook: What? Its true...

Author: So I will be updating the story for the next few days woo hoo! So enjoy~

 

 

Man POV

I miss my son... why.. why must life be ever so cruel when all I do is just mostly nothing. Well nothing wrong. Except for getting to know her. I regret badly. Really badly.

Woman POV

Ah, the kingdom is so dirty. Ugh, why must there be royal antique stuff that my family have to retrieve from other countries? Ain't an important thing when we could all be just living like an ordinary family without all of this royal nonsense. After all, we are taking people's taxes just for our basic needs and wants.

At least there are some perks to it. Not. I have to learn the etiquette to eat, behave like a lady in this stuffy palace and to be obedient to the king. The books they use are so dusty and old.  Can't they at least maintain good care of their books? I even fiund vomit on some of the pages.Well, people must be thinking a royal can spend money on whatever they want. Well, that's true BUT I don't do it. I feel guilty doing it.

Anyways, people who dreams to be married into the royal family, crush that dream into pieces immediately. The politics urgh. I have to come up with a solution to earn more money for us without the public knowing. Come on that's ridiculous. We have enough money. Wow.

I remembered one time someone asked me to come up with a solution to paint animals without using the paint bought from stores. Ridiculous? I know. My reaction was priceless. I laughed like an evil witch choking while the WHOLE IMPERIAL COURT was watching me. Embarrassing. Definitely.

So the solution was so simple yet he just have to ask the whole imperial court to answer him. Just make some natural paint with fruits or something. This is the 21st century after all. Wait that's not funny but I think it is. Don't judge. 

As you can tell, I am a sadist. Definitely. Com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter