The plan

The runaway princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Im pov

"Will you marry me?" Chang Joo grinned while bowing down to me.

I just stared blankly at him, not knowing how to react to him. Yes I do love him well, as a oppa but he rushes things too much. Right now, I feel happy and blessed because this is the first time someone proposed to me and yet I need Jong Kook to help me right now.

I don't want to make Chang Joo oppa look like a fool but at the same time, I don't want to be engaged. I then put on a fake beam and replied in a chirpy voice, "Yes, I've been waiting for you to ask me that."

Chang Joo then embraced me and gave me a kiss and yet, I didn't kiss him back. Luckily he didn't notice and just held my hands happily and announced to the world that he and I were engaged.

I felt annoyed at what he did. So what if we got engaged? I prefer it to be a secret. I just sat there, putting on my poker face. This is the first time I feel like slapping him. I wish Jong Kook is with me right now. 

My phone then buzzed repeatedly and Chang Joo oppa gpt annoyed. I then looked at the number and a smile slowly crept unto my face. Jong Kook is calling. I have to lie to Chang Joo to get away from this.

"Um.. Jagiya," I asked him, trying to make my voice as sweet as possible. "I am very happy right now but I need to go to my sister's school to fetch her back home."

Chang Joo then looked at me in an understanding way and nodded. I then ran as fast as I can towards somewhere far away from there.

"Yoboseyo Jong Kook oppa," I called excitedly. "Please come here."

"Ah Sung Im ah," Jong Kook sounds happy. "Glad that you picked up. Where are you now?"

"Oppa," I replied back huskily. "I am at XXX park near XX restaurant. Palli ne,"

"Arasso Sung Im yah. I will be there in 5 minutes."

"Oppa, you are nearby?"

"Mong Sung Im. You are at Anyang right now. I can see you from my apartment. You are more blank than usual."

"Oppa, I go your apartment instead, neh!"

"Arasso Sung Im yah. Well, anyeong mong Sung Im."

"Anyeong oppa."

I then stuffed my phone in my handbag and quickly ran towards Jong Kook's apartment with my fancy long white dress and my high heels, which is very painful to run on.

Ding Dong. Jong Kook oppa opened the door and his mouth opened suprisingly wide. I then pretended to cough and he closed his mouth, a tint of blush creeping up onto his cheeks.

"You look very stunning right now."

Jong Kook oppa is so nice. He's the only one who compliments me nowadays. Chang Joo don't even bother whether I dolled up or not. I then cried in my mind when I thought of Chang Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter