The Dinner..?

Angel's Cry

"Why on the earth this thing happened..I was totally sick and its a wrong timing I need to prepare for the night..I need to be cured right away..so that we can practice..but maybe no I forgot Eunhyuk's having time with her new friend.." I told myself then suddenly my mom get inside the room and added that Eunhyuk was calling..so I have no choice but to aswered it..

"Hello..?"  I asked..

" Oh Hi Hyo..I'm very sorry for not able to catch up with you guys.." Eunhyuk said..

"It's not a problem as long as she's okay.." I replied..

"Well your right but I don't want to break your trust so can we have a dinner..?" he asked..

"What for.? I never broke my trust.." I replied..

"Well Its your choice to come or not..I'll be waiting at our fav restaurant at exactly 6.." then he hang-up..

" This day is to unlucky..argh..I  better feel better..i don't want Eunhyuk to feel the other way.." I murmured..It was really hard for me that day to think a reason a fever is not enough to not go to a dinner is it.? argh..but why I'm so  excited in this dinner thing maybe its because I'm not feeling well...so when my mom was finish preparing the food I eat up inorder for me to get well..and it was noon already..I was totally shocked when DongHae visited me..

"Oh Good Noon DongHae why are you here..?" I asked..

"Ahm..I was a bit worried did you catch a cold..?" DongHae asked..

After hearing it I was totally shocked why did he know.? I never told anyone that I catch a cold..Is he the man I've been looking for..? Oh what am I saying is this Love Sick or something it's really weird..

"Hyo are you okay why are you turning more red..?"DongHae asked..and touches my forehead..

"Why did you know that I have a fever..?" I asked..

"I don't also know I just drop here to know if you're alright.." Then he wink at me..

"Ahm well thanks for the concern..how about you are you alright..?" I added..

"Well Yes but now No.." he replied..

"Why are you hurt somewhere..?" I asked..

"Ahm..I'm not hurt but I'm hurt when I see you in this condition.." he added..

"You really love jokes.." I laugh even though he's serious..

" Yup, well I should be going take care of yourself okay..? I hope we can have a dinner if you're alright..?" then he wave and smiled at me..

"That boy really is falling for you.." My mom teased me..

"Mom what are you saying..?"I asked..

"Well Good Luck Dear.." then my mom went back to her room..

When it was 5 I choose to meet up with Eunyuk after all he's my partner nothing else..then I started preparing..after I'm finished I started walking at our fav restaurant..their I meet by a chance the girl that we saved and Eunhyuk talking towards each other being so sweet..what am I saying am I jealous No way its discusting..and I was totally upset when this time he has no feel that I was looking at them..suddenly I heard a voice..

"why are you here..?" It was Siwon...

"Ahm..nothing..I was passing by.." I replied...making a fake smile..

"Oh..Then youre free so can we have dinner.?" He asked..

Then Eunhyuk finally noticed us and also Yuri..then the both of them walk towards us..

"Hyo your here already..? Eunhyuk asked..

"Ahm..Yeah I was just here so that we can discuss about the Occation..about our presentation.." I explained..

"So were already here..we can have a dinner together.?" Siwon added..

"Together,..?" I asked.."OH together sure its sounds fun..right Yuri..?" I asked..

"Yes, sure it is.." She replied..

"Hey wait its DongHae right..? Why is he with a chick..?" Siwon asked..