Angel's Cry

Angel's Cry

"Its unfair" I told myself.."they've already have a secret..but I don't mind it I'm not curious am I..?"I asked myself..without noticing that they are already drinking the hot chocolate...

"Its..delicious.."DongHae smiled at me..but  I didn't mind him I was focusing on something..

"Hey..? are you okay..?" Eunhyuk asked..

"Ahm..Yup, I'm okay I'm just thinking of something.." I replied..

"Are you sure..here drink it..so that your mind will calm.."DongHae gives me a hot chocolate...

"Ahm..no thanks its for you guys..just enjoy it.." I added..

"Well its better if we keep going.."Eunhyuk started preparing his things..

"Eh..? Why..? Are you not having fun in here..?" I asked with a worried face..

"Of course were having fun but your not having fun are you..?" Eunhyuk replied..

"I'm having fun.. actually its the first time I bring boys in our house..and..its the first time I saw my mom asked questions with you guys..by the way what did she asked..?? I asked them..themn they suddenly started blushing..now I understand..

"Ahm..well its a little private.."DongHae replied..

"Its okay I understand.."then I prepared some foods for them..."Here..you can have this too.."

"Hmm..it smells good..you're really good in cooking are you..?"Eunhyuk asked..with a wink..

"Why are these two being so cute recently " I asked myself without noicing I'm blushing..

"Hyo are you alright are you having a fever..?" DongHae touches his forehead to mine..because of it my face turns into a tomato..

"What are you doing DongHae..?"Eunhyuk grabs DongHae..

"Ahmm..I'm totally fine no need to worry.." I explained

"Are you sure..?"Eunhyuk touches my forehead..

"Ahm..yes again."I added..

DongHae brokes the moment "Well its already time we should be going.."

"Ahm..right" Eunhyuk pulls back his hands..

"Then see you next time.."DongHae smiled again..and wink at me for the first time..and kisses my cheeks without noticing..

"Well,Goodbye for now.."Eunhyuk kisses me on the cheeks..

"Are you guys alright..?"I asked..

"Totally..!!!"The two shouted back running around in happiness..I totally got confused why are they like that..Then I asked my mom what she was asking them.."Mom what did you guys talk about..?" I asked my mom.

"Why..? Are you have feelings for them..?" My mom asked back..

"Ahmm..no I'm just worried.."I replied..

"For what..?"My mom replied.."That they will fall to someone else..?" she added..

"Mom..?" I shouted for what she replied.."I'm not falling in love with them.."then I run to my bedroom..murmuring  the words.."Fall in love why would I..? of course they are handsome talented and one of the hearthrobs in our place..why would I not fell in love with them..? Eh what I'm I talking about silly me.."

From that moment whenever I see them I suddenly blushed..but why I need to find out I told myself..