The Meeting

Angel's Cry

" I can't believe those three didn't really notice me at all my expectations were so high but they failed..well I guess they are not the one who has a certain feel that I needed for a guy.." I was mumbling to myself suddenly a girl bump to me and she was totally afraid and she was crying.." Why are you here in this place..?" I asked her even though I'm also in a dark place...

"Can you please save me.." the girl replied in a soft voice...

"Why is anything wrong did someone did this to you huh..?" I asked..I was totally pissed off..and added.." How many are they..?"

"I'm not sure maybe a group of bunch drunkcards.?" the Girl replied..

"What are you a ert or something..?"I can't control my mouth anymore..without noticing that they were actually behind us..

"Well you really did bring your friend so that we can have fun right.?The other guy said..

"Sorry but I'm not her friend and especially I'm not interested to join your party.." This isn't good I thought to myself.

"Well,its not too long after this we will go.." The other one said..

"Now let's the party started.." The Leader shouted..when he pulled my arm..then suddenly he was totally hit by a man..I was freaking scared I thought it was a rumble between two gangs or whatever..

"Don't ever touch our girl.." the man whispered..I was totally shocked when it was Siwon..then DongHae and Eunhyuk take care of the others It was totally fun looking at them they were so very cute..I never thought they can fight..

"Hyo take care of that girl.."Eunhyuk added...

So I protected the girl and hit the drunkcards well I actually know how to defense myself that's why I also attacked.."Are you alright..?" I asked her..

"Yes I'm fine thank you so much for the help.." The girl smiled..

"It's not a big deal actually because no ones hurt.." I shouted back to them and asked " Are you 3 alright..?" then they replied "Yes" "see.."?by the why what's your name..?" I asked..

"My name is Yuri ( Famela in real) I was on my  way home when those drunk want to have fun.." Yuri answered..

"Are you alright Miss..?"DongHae asked..then Yuri just nodded..

"Thanks for saving me out there." then she makes an aegyo and I told myself that's why those drunk want to have fun with you..I was totally pissed of when their faces turned red..

"Well I need to go home now..Bye Yuri see you next time.. " I shouted while mumbling..

"Hey Hyo wait.."Siwon shouted and runs towards me..DongHae also runs...

"Are you alright ? Hyo we were worried about you..?"DongHae asked..

"What do you think am I alright..?" I shouted...

"Eunhyuk you should take her home." Siwon shouted..

"Why me..?" Eunhyuk asked..

"Just do it she needs you..what if those bastards will come again at least she have's you.."DongHae wink at Eunhyuk..

"WEll okay but after this its done..Come Yuri I will take you home.." Eunhyuk added..

"Don't worry Yuri he's a gentleman.." I added..then Eunhyuks face shine because I praise him..and added.."You'll be fine with him.."

"Eh Hyo how about us..?"Siwon added..

"Well you were very cute..I mean tough their too.." I added..

"What we were cute right..?"DongHae teases..

"Who said that you two were cute..I said tough my mouth didn't function very well.." I giggled.."well lets go back to the party but I don't want too..you two should go back now.." I added..it was really fun making fun of them..

"But why are you here in this place..?"Siwon asked..

"Why are you 3 not me.?" I inverse the question..so that I will find out if they have the certain feel...

"Well we notice somene was staring at us.."DongHae replied..

"And we find out that she was a girl not a boy.."Siwon added..

"Then who is it..?" I asked them even though its me..

"Well,she's wearing a cute dress right now.."DongHae wink at me..

"And her dress is her favorite color and its green..she's also very beautiful..that can melt a hearts guy.." Siwon added,,

"Hey , are you too saying( I was looking at my dress) that it was me.? But how..? I don't understand.." I asked I was shocked that they have the certain feel that I dream for a guy to be connected...

"Well for now its a secret.."DongHae added..

"You should call Sooyoung and the others they are worried about you.." Siwon added,,

"Well your right I should call them..but its better if we got there to our house of course where they've been waiting for" I added then we went home..


Well guys hope you like it..

I was totally busy making some pictures for the main image of the chapter..

well hope you enjoyed this chap..

war begins.here  exaclty..