Angel's Cry

Angel's Cry

After I left..I felt like I want to have more time with them."I hate this side of me"I told myself..suddenly I turned around where I heard someone calling me and walking towards me..

"Hyo,can we walk home together.."DongHAe asked..

"It will be fun.."Eunhyuk added..

"Well, its okay but don't you guys talk to much.."I replied..and added."I need to think of something okay so don't talk to much.."they just nod and follow where I walk to.."they are so cute..making pouting lips  and sad faces.."I felt like I'm guilty not allowing them to talk so in order not to feel it.."YOu guyss can talk now I'm done thinking.." they are even cuter when they smiled.."I told myself..

"So Hyo when are we going  to practice.?Eunhyuk asked..

"Hmm..maybe tomorrow.?"I asked.

"I'm asking when..why are you asking me back..?"he replied while laughing..

"When are we going to practice..?"I asked once again and aswered.."Tomorrow if were complete..and if the routine our ready.."

"You two look pressured.."DongHae inserted..

"Well..right but were enjoying.."I replied..

"Sounds fun mind if I can go there.?"DongHAe asked again..

I just nod and replied.."You're very  much welcome to come.."suddenly I was shocked when he hugged me saying and saying "Thank You"with a sweet voice..

"So where's your House located Hyo..?"Eunhyuk break the moment..

"Ahm..over there.."I pointed at a cute house with a red gate and red roof and we also have 4 little pups..that where so very cute..that everyone was jealous because of there cuteness..

"Is red your fav..color..?"DongHAe asked..

"Yup,,but I also love Blue."I replied..

"REally..?"Eunhyuk asked.."Our house is color blue I mean the gate and the roof.."

"How about you DongHAe..?"I asked..

"Our house is a combination of red and blue."He replied..and we laugh after we heard it..then we continue walking..

"Well.Its time to say goodbye.."I smiled at them.

"Hmm..Yeah..we had really have a great day thanks Hyo.."DongHae replied..

"No problem just call my name and I'll be there.."I teased them..

"Then its a deal..then"Eunhyuk replied and added.."have a sweet dream Hyo..hope were included.."then they walk home to their houses..even though I dont know where they lived..then I walk in and greeted my mom and my relatives..after that I went to my room and preparing all the things we needed for dancing..

NEXT DAY..:

I was really shocked when I saw DongHAe was there talking with Eunhyuk..then they stop talking after they saw me.."Why did you guys talk about..?" I asked..

"It's nothing its a boy thing.."Eunhyuk replied.

"Ow..okay then I still need to change so just continue talking don't mind me and don't mind to you know..?"I tease them..

"Of course..were not like any other guys were different."DongHae replied with a wink..

Then I continue walking till I reach the Toilet Room..and they continue talking..

"So HYo's really great at dancing eh..?"DongHAe asked..

"Why are you interested to know her..?"Eunhyuk asked..

"Well..I like her idiot would a guy asked if he's not interested..?"DongHAE asked..and added."And I also love dancing..wait are you saying you're also in love with her..?

"Eh.?Me.? she's just my partner..nothing else.."Eunhyuk replied..

"Then okay but dont worry I will not confess I just want to be there for her.."DongHAe aswered..

"Well its good to hear.."Eunhyuk added.."I mean.you're here just because you love her that much."