The Truth..?

Angel's Cry

"I was totally shocked when i saw DongHae..and he's with a girl..but I felt like I don't know myself this days..Do I really love him..? Of course I love him as a friend but why do I feel so hurt right now seeing them like a couple.."I said to myself..

"Hyo are you okay..?you're even hotter right now.." without noticing Siwon was touching my forehead..

"Eh..? Ahm..I'm okay.." I aswered quickly so that we can get inside...so the 4 of us get inside of the restaurant to have a dinner..after we ordered DongHae and his chick came inside..and finally DongHae notice us so he walk forward to us...

"Why are you guys here..?are you having a double date or something..?"DongHae asked..

"Yup..We're totally enjoying our date.."Siwon holds my hand.that changes DongHae's reaction..

"Hey who's that girl.?"Eunhyuk asked..

"Oh.? This.? she's my older sister..but it's only 1 year that I'm younger.."DongHae replied,,

"You two can make a perfect couple.."Hyoyeon added..

"Thanks(smiled.) everyone that can saw us really said that were a couple..unfortunately were siblings.." Jessica added.

"Hey can we join you guys..?"DongHae added..

"Oh sure.."Siwon replied

"Wow its rare to see Siwon so excited..I bet she's in love with Jessica right now. Right but they are blood-related after all what am I thinking..?.." I smiled when it come to my thoughts..

"It's weird why are you laughing Hyo.?"Yuri added..

"Ahm..nothing I  found myself happy.." I replied..

"So do you felt relieved after knowing that were siblings not a couple..?" Jessica asked..

"Eh..? Of course not..I'm happy for Siwon I think he has a chance on you.." I teased even if I know that they are related

"Shut up..will you.."Siwon shouted..bcoz of it we laugh really hard..

"So our Siwon is in love my Noona which is his cousin.."DongHae added..

"Well whatever we should eat now before the foods gets cold.."Siwon changed the topic..

"So this guy is totally in love huh  but it's not right LOL.?"I added to myself.

"Well I'm happy that Jessica was DongHae's sister..argh..No I should not felt this way of course I don't have the right to be jealous or something..I'm just her friend that's all nothing else..It's rare to find myself this way..what's wrong with me.?"I asked myself once again..

"What happened  are you alright.?Yuri asked...

I was not able to aswer for a few sec...then I blink my eyes to aswer "Ahm..yeah..my head often hurts but its alright..

"I don't  want them to be nervous..just because of my sickness.." I told myself they did too much for me...

"Well I have to go now..see you next time guys.."Yuri added..we just nodded..

After a few minutes..it was getting dark so I say goodbye to them but I didn't want to distruct them so I go out myself after a short period of walking I saw Yuri went on a bar and her outfit change..

"Wait..is that Yuri.?" I asked myself..so I enter the Bar there I saw her dancing wildly i was totally shocked when I saw her like that.

"Plzz tell me its not going to be what've I think..not to happen I don't want Eunhyuk to be sad..when she's dancing a four girls want to speak to her..

"How dare you touch my boy..and you really bring him home huh..?" One of the girls shouted..

"So what if I slept with your boy..?" Yuri shouted back..

"Oh no this is all lie.." I whispered..

"You're boy is just a small tiny fish that I've played with.." Yuri added..

"He's my boy.don't touch him." One of the girl cried.

"It's a jowk who would like an ugly like you..?" Yuri asked..

"I didn't know she was like this.."I added..

"Well, well,well are you lost little princess..?"one of the boys asked..

"Ahm..sorry you gotten all wrong.." I quickly run to escape..but the guy was trying to catch up with me..

Then I was lucky Eunhyuk saw me and save me..once again.

"Tnx Eun..I was totally scared..." I started crying..

"Why are you here.?Don't you know Its not safe girls like you..?"Eun shouted.

But I didn't aswered that's make him worried.

"Hey are you alright did something happen..?" he asked..

still I didn't aswered I was totally shocked..Yuri is a host..this is not happening..

"Hey speak to me..? are you alright..?"Eun still asked..but I couldn't aswered I was afraid that he would feel the same way too..suddenly I fell  a warm on my lips..I was shocked when Eun kissed me I thought he loves Yuri..

"Why did you do that..?"I asked..

"You were not in yourself so the only think I do is to.."Eun blush..

"You loved Yuri do you..? Why did you do that..?" I asked..

"Why on earth did you think that way..?"he asked..

"Just answer yes or no.Its simple.." I added..

"No the only girl I love is the one I've been talking to right now.."Eun confessed..

"So run to her and confess to her right now.."I was totally shocked when I told him but i thought he loved Yuri and I love DongHae but I also love Eun for a along time..I was in deep silent ..and shocked..

"Then Hyo..(cough) ahm..(eun started blushing) ever since I saw you I fell in love with you the first time I met you..and I think its the right moment to confess how I feel for you..Can you be my girl..?"He asked..


sorry If I made Yuri an evil person..but I loved Yuri..but this role really suites her best..

sorry if I made you guys wait...

hope you enjoy this chap..