Angel's Cry

Angel's Cry

"Hey guyss..what are you talking to..?"I asked them..Their were shock and I got confused..and I added.."I'm I a ghost.?"

"Yes,a beautiful ghost.."DongHae answered right away..

"You really are a joker are you?"I looked at DongHae he just nod and smiled at me..and I smiled back Eunhyuk broke the moment and said.."We need to practice now.." he commanded...

"You can come to..you know how to dance right.?"I asked..

"Ahm..not as good as Eunhyuk.."he aswered..

"Come on, well be your teacher.."I smiled..

Eunhyuk got angry and told us.."Don't play around while were practicing.."

We just freeze and started following him.."Wow its the first time I saw Eunhyuk this angry before what did we do to make  him this bad.?"I'm totally confused..

"Is this the way he commanded you guys..when your DI is not around"DongHae asked..

"Nope,its just rare to see him serious"I aswered..

"He's really affected about I told him.."Donghae told himself and he just smirk..

"Are you two okay..?"I asked DongHae..

"Yes,nothing's wrong why..?"DongHae asked..

"Ahm..its nothing come,lets do the warm up."I replied..

"Argh..Whats wrong with me this days I'm not me..argh..what I'm I talking about..?"Eunhyuk told himself.."Do I really fell in love with her..?"he asked himself.."But why this time.?I don't want to broke our friendship now that were so close.."he added while looking at us doing the warm up.

"Okay guys.we will teach you the dance steps just follow Hyo okay..?"Eunhyuk command..

"Okay lets begin guys..are you ready..?"I asked them..

"Yes." Everyone shouted and started clapping their hands..

"But before that.."I stop the excitement.."We will dance as a pair..if its okay..?"I asked..

"Sure Unnie-chan as long as its new.."Seohyun shouted.."I know that she totally loves Kyuhyun..that's why she's excited..

Then Sunny second the motion  and we all started like what we'll always do in the dance studio..

"Okay guys..we will add some jazz..just follow us okay.?"I added while Eunhyuk is holding my hand..but I don't mind it as long as were partners..but when I looked at DongHae I felt like he's not comfortable..with what he saw..After we finished the steps I run towards him and asked.."ARe you alright..?It seems that your not having fun around here.."I asked..DongHAe just smiled..suddenly Eunhyuk came.."Of course he's not happy coz he don't have a pair..just pair him with Yoona.."

"Eh, Yoona.? But why her..?"I asked..

"WAit do you hate Yoona.?"Eunhyuk asked..

"Me hate her..Of course no.."I explained.

"I dont need a partner one look at you I'm already alright.."DongHae became straight forward..

"IS she a GOddess like beauty.?"Eunhyuk started teasing me..

"For me yes,"DongHae aswered.."You'll the luckiest guy here..in the studio your dance partner is Hyoyeon.

"Yup,Totally"Eunhyuk smirk.

"You know you two are getting excited lets dance so you can show what you've got.."I told them,,

"Sure hit it.."Eunhyuk added..

The two started dancing first Eunhyuk dance some hip hop and shows what he've got..while DongHAe was still so shy .so I shouted.."Dance DongHae."so he started dancing showing what've got and were totally suprise after we saw him dance he's good I told myself..