The Partner

Angel's Cry

REHEARSAL TIME:

"Hey,Hyoyeon you're Prince Charming is here.."Yoona told her..with a great smile on her face..

"Who's my prince charming.?" I asked..her..

"You're asking me..?You already know this guy for almost 3 yrs still you asked..?"Taeyeon said  and  laughs..

"But i don't know who he is..?"I asked them but they suddenly laugh and point at him..(Eunhyuk)

"You don't know that person..?she's your crush.."Sunny shouted..

"Eh..Don't be like that I only admire him..okay..?"I explained..

"Hey..guyz..his coming.."Seohyun whispered..

"Hai girls..let start practicing okay..?"he asked and smiles on me..

AFter he walk far from us my friends started smiling and teasing me again..Actually I don't like him from the 1st coz I think he's a spoiled brat guy..My friends thought that I was in love with him but actually I don't think it's love  I only protect Jessica who has a super crush on  him..

FLASHBACK:

"Hey..Hyoyeon I want to tel you something.."Tiffany said ..

"I really love Eunhyuk..not because I'm his classmate but because I totally love him he's so handsome and smart..and has killer smile.."She added..

"REally..?great to her it.."I told her...

"Please don't tell anyone okay that I have a crush on Eunyhuk ? Tiffany's face turns sad..

"Why" I asked trying to comfort her..

"Because if he finds out that I had a crush on him he will not pay attention to me anymore.."Tiffany explaines to me everything very well that I understand..

"But..isn't it great that your crush knows that you have a crush on himm..?I asked..

"Yeah..it's great but friendship is more better than nothing.."Tiffany replied

And added"I'm counting on you HYo because your the only friend that I know who understand my feelings.."

"Why is Eunhyuk always the topic..?"Sunny asked..

"Why are you jealous..?"I asked while laughing..

"Nope."Sunny answers and added.."Is you right..?"

"Me what..?"I asked innocently..

"Duh..whose in love with that Prince Charming..."Sunny replied..

I didn't say a word and also Tiffany that's why they thought that I really loved Eunhyuk but the truth is I really admire him just like that nothing else....

BACK TO THE STORY:

"So let's start dancing.."our DI said..while pointing at me..I was a bit shocked when he point at me..and I asked.."Why..?SIr..?"I was trembling inside but I didn't mind the others..

"Choose whose your partner at Prince and Princess Night.."I was totally shock when I heard it.

"Why me.?"I asked our Dance Instructor..

"Because I really love your dance.."He explained..

"Ahm..You can chose Sir..Anyone is alright for me..?I mean where great at dancing..anyone can be my pair.."I  added..

"Then it's your right to chose.."He replied..

"But I don't know..?ahm..it's better if you'll chose.."I said

"Then okay so that we will continue.."our DI said..

"Then Eunhyuk is fine..?"He asked..

What I said to myself why he..?above all the men in this studio..

"Why he sir..?" I speak out..

"You're a great pair when it's time to dancing"our DI said..I didn't say a word I just nod my head and walk back to my place..Their everyone was staring at me.."Oh gosh..I think I'm going to die bcoz of this fans of him.."

"I'm totally jealous of you Hyo.."Tiifany said with a sad face..

"No need I don't like him.."I said..

Then he walks towards me..and says.."Our DI told me that we should have a meeting for our presentation..after this practice.."Sure.."I said but I notice Tiffany getting jealous..

"HEy.Eunhyuk can I come too.?"She asked..

"Only the two of us nothing else"Eunhyuk replied..

"Tiffany was very disappointed after what she hear.."I look at her and said.

."Maybe next time okay..I will asked our DI to enclude you..then she smiles back and nod..

Then Eunhyuk  told me again to go.."Come we should go.."he said.

I was totally nervous when we were together..

Then our Di bought some snacks and start our meeting..

Then our meeting end at evening where it was really cloudy..