Fix this

Tug of war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


From across the room, Minhyun observes the mischievous look running rampant on Ren's face, and the separation of the people within the dorm. He growls angrily under his breath and raises up from his seated position. Hastily he rushes forth, reaching out and grabbing a hold of Ren's arm in order to drag him forcefully into the kitchen.

Minhyun: "Ren-ah -- you need to fix this."

Ren: "fix what?!"

He exclaims.

Minhyun: "fix this! -- this mess you've made."

Ren: "but I -- "

Minhyun: "Minki... This isn't like you, at all."

Ren: "you're right..."

Baekho angrily pushes past the others, reaching for his jacket and slamming the door shut behind him as he exits the dorm. S.Coups just stands there, a somber look upon his face, as he just stares desperately at the door. Minhyun, standing behind Ren shoves him out of the kitchen and in the direction of S.Coups. Steadily, while fiddling with his fingers he approaches him, and speaks softly from behind.

Ren: "SeungCheol... Can I please have a word."

S.Coups turns to face him, and exhales lightly.

S.Coups: "sure -- I mean what else could you do at this point?"

Ren purses his lips, his eyes diverting to the kitchen, and meeting with Minhyun who is observing his interaction with a scowl cold pressed on his face. He returns his attention to S.Coups and he himself than exhales.

Ren: "you win okay."

S.Coups: "what? -- win what?"

Drawing the attention of JR with the volume of his voice, Ren reaches out and grabs a hold of S.Coups arm. Stepping closer to him he then begins to whisper.

Ren: "everything, you win everything. You might already know this... But I love Baekho. -- and I've tried my hardest not to meddle, and when I was with Jonghyun it was easy because all I had to do was look at him and that would just remind me that I was being selfish. But I had to make a choice, because loving one person is hard enough, so you wouldn't even be able to imagine what loving two can do to you. I love Jonghyun, but I realized that I didn't love him the way that I love Baekho-- "
S.Coups yanks his arm away, his brows narrowing as he angrily glares at Ren.

S.Coups: "you have a lot of nerve... -- why are you even telling me this?"

Ren: "because as much as I want him to be with me, I want him to be happy even more. And with him hating me right now --"

S.Coups: "he doesn't hate you..."

Ren: "the point I am trying to make is this -- You make him happy, really happy. And -- and if you love him the way that I do then you deserve every chance that i took for granted."

Junghan walks by with Aron and Joshua, S.Coups instantly clams up. Ren raises a quick brow before reaching out and placing a hand on S.Coups shoulder, startling him.

Ren: "are you okay?"

S.Coups: "y-yes, I'm fine."

Ren continues to speak, giving he and Baekho his blessings and S.Coups continues to nod, his eyes rolling to their sides as his attention is then focused once again on Junghan. Seeing this, Ren smirks dastardly, while standing there in complete silence. Junghan proceeds to laugh and a smile creeps across S.Coups face, before he returns his attention back to Ren.

S.Coups: "yeah..."

Ren: "yeah -- what?"

S.Coups: "to what you said."

Ren: "I didn't say anything."

S.Coups: "yeah, you -- "

Ren: "what was that about SeungCheol?"

S.Coups jerks his head back, raising his brows in defense.

S.Coups: "nothing -- n-nothing. I really should go and check on Baekho."

Ren: "I can't let you do that..."

S.Coups scoffs, then attempts to turn away but is stopped when Ren grabs a hold of his arm once again. S.Coups snatches it away and furrows his brows before stepping closer to Ren in an intimidating manner.

S.Coups: "I don't know what you think you're doing -- but don't start something that you can't finish, Minki..."

Junghan: "hey, hey, hey -- is everything okay you guys?"

His hand casually caressing S.Coups arm. Both he and Ren turn toward the others and notice all eyes have fallen on them. Ren looks to Junghan and laughs to himself sarcastically while crossing his arms over his chest. S.Coups looks over to Junghan and begins to blush lightly, at the slight touch of his caress. Ren's eyes shift from Junghan's hand back to S.Coups face.

Ren: "everything's fine. We were just talking about Baekho, and what SeungCheol should do about their -- "

S.Coups: "heh... Give us a second will you Junghan?"

Junghan: "sure."

S.Coups reaches out and grabs a firm hold of the back of Ren's arm before pulling him toward himself and escorting him toward Ren and Minhyuns bedroom. Flinging him forth, he swings Ren into the room forcefully shutting the door behind him, as he rests his back against it.

S.Coups: "you'd really out me when you yourself knows exactly how hard it is to be taken seriously as a gay man?"

Ren: "I don't see what's the big deal -- everyone accepted us without a problem. Even your members."

S.Coups: "you're not me..."

Ren: "but we're one in the same SeungCheol."

S.Coups: "we aren't..."

Ren: "but we -- "

S.Coups: "we aren't! I'm their leader! They respect me!"

With a bewildered expression Ren steps back, his hand pressed against his chest.

Ren: "and what're you saying? That we don't get respect because we're gay?"

S.Coups: "I'm saying that as their leader they have to see me as someone strong, someone they can follow, a man..."

Ren: "do you think that we don't respect Jonghyun?"

S.Coups: "you wouldn't treat someone you respected the way you did..."

Ren: "..."

His head hangs low, as the guilt from all the heartache he has caused JR starts to set in.

S.Coups: "Minki... I have to lead twelve other boys. Their needs come before mine, as a good leader it's my duty to put my feelings aside to make sure that they are okay -- that they are happy."

Ren: "what feelings? SeungCheol what're you talking about?"

S.Coups: "I'm just saying that I could never have been put in the same situation as Jonghyun. I would never let anyone of them, no matter how strongly I felt for them, do to me what you did to him!"

Ren: "SeungCheol -- "

S.Coups: "listen, you've ruined your love life... Stop trying to ruin everyone else's, especially mine and Baekho's. Just stay out of our lives!"

S.Coups turns around and reaches for the doors knob.

Ren: "did you say the same thing to Junghan? -- did you tell him to stay out of yours and Baekho's lives?"

He turns back completely to face Ren.

S.Coups: "leave him out of this..."

Ren: "you know -- at the cafe I thought your uneasiness was all about you not being out to your members... But it's more than that -- isn't it?"

S.Coups: "shut up..."

Ren: "but here -- at the party... I realized that it's much more than that. -- I see the way you look at him..."

S.Coups: "I mean it!"

Ren: "it's true -- you're no better than me!"

S.Coups: "I'm nothing like you!"

He rushes forth, his hands spring toward Ren and pressing against his chest roughly, shoving him down to the ground. His eyes widen and he steps forward. He extends his hands out in order to help him, but his attempt at offering any sort of help is thwarted away.

S.Coups: "I'm so sorry Minki."

Ren: "I don't need your help..."

While peeling himself up from off the ground S.Coups stands there still attempting to aid him.

S.Coups: "I really didn't mean to -- "

Ren: "I deserved it..."

S.Coups: "yeah -- you did. But I still shouldn't have put my hands on you."

Slowly he makes his way toward his bed and seats himself. S.Coups sighs softly before he himself joins Ren, sitting right beside him.

Ren: "so you have feelings for two people too..."

S.Coups: "y-yeah..."

Ren: "it's not a good feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter