Dinner

Their Maid

                                                   Chapter 2: Dinner

 

                                                       Jamie’s POV

I walk over to the kitchen and ask the person cooking; “Hey, its Jin right?” ‘As if I didn’t already know all your names by heart.’ I think

“Um, yeah what’s up?” he says

“The sky but I just came over to ask if you needed any help.” I respond

“I would let you help me but I usually cook by myself ever since Namjoon-ah almost made the kitchen explode.” Jin says pointing towards where Namjoon was sitting.

“HYUNG I thought we weren’t telling that story anymore,” Namjoon says “And besides it was Taehyung-ah who knocked over the oil!”

I look over at Taehyung and he makes an annoyed face at Namjoon (-_-)

“Whatever, I am to lazy anyway.” I say to him. The truth is that I am really lazy; I would devote whole days to doing nothing that required athletic abilities other than holding my phone up to watch videos on YouTube.

I walk over to the couch and notice an empty spot next to Jimin and Taehyung so I sit there. My other A.R.M.Y friends are biased Jimin and V so I have learned to control myself when it comes to them. Whereas if I sit next to Rap Monster or Suga I might pass out or become really fidgety.

Everyone in the room was doing their own thing.

Taehyung was doing some weird hand game with Hoseok.

Jimin was just staring at me but I didn’t really notice him since my attention was going back and forth between Yoongi and Namjoon who were looking at something on Yoongi’s phone and talking about it, or rapping I seriously don’t know.

And Jungkook was playing Fruit Ninja on his iPad.

When I realized something: I wanted my phone. As I get up to walk to my room and get my phone I am stopped by somebody grabbing my wrist.

“Ya! Where are you going?” Namjoon asks me.

I am kind of surprised that he doesn’t want me to leave

“I was just going to get my phone.” I say pointing towards the hallway with my free hand.

“No no no no no, you are not leaving this room you are going to stay here I’ll go get your phone because I don’t know if your going to leave and lock yourself in your room again.” Namjoon says.

“Whatever, I’m to lazy anyway.” I say as I sit back down

Then I describe the phone to him

“The phone is on my bed it has a black and white case with blue and white on ears attached to it.”

 

                                                       RM’s POV

“OK, do not move.” I say as I do the I’m watching you thing with my fingers.

Then I walk over to her room and open the door, immediately I notice the empty chip bags, candy wrappers and a shopping bag full of Sour Patch Kids and Hershey’s Kisses.

“Wow her room is actually kinda messy, especially for a maid, especially for a girl! I always thought they were neat freaks or something.” I say to myself.

I look over to her bed where she said her phone was and see her headphones and follow the cable to something I was hoping I wouldn’t see: Underwear.

The phone is underneath a pair of Victoria’s Secret lace underwear, ’I wonder what she would look like in those.’ I think looking off into space imagining her perky as being swaddled by the sheer fabric. “WHY AM I THINKING THIS WAY?!” I say a bit louder than I wanted to. As I am about to lift them up I realize that there is a better solution, I pull the headphone chord up and grab the phone.

As I am about to walk over to the door I notice some pictures on her dresser of her family (I think) and I guess her pets, but one picture especially catches my eye: her and another girl at the beach: in bikinis. Jamie was wearing a mint green top that made her s stand out my eyes follow the curves of her waist to her and I see a pair of white bottoms just barely covering her nice perky .

As I was admiring the pictures the phone buzzes in my hand and from instinct I look at it.

It reads: ‘Mira! Que Linda tu eres!! Te amo tanto amol!’ (A/N Direct translation: Look! how pretty you are! I love you a lot babe!)  With a bunch of heart and kissy face emojis. From some guy named Nick who I’m guessing is her boyfriend based on the only two Spanish words I know being Te Amo which means I love you. For some reason I felt kind of angry 50% of me was angry at myself for snooping through her things and the other half was mad at this Nick guy for some reason, I mean why should I be mad if a pretty girl I just met has a boyfriend, I mean she is nice and all but I don’t like her right? RIGHT? Why would I even think I like her even a little bit? Well now that I think about it she is gorgeous, she is nice, she loves rap, (based on how many albums she has) her eyes light up when she smiles- “OK I NEED TO STOP!” I yell a little bit but the walls are sound proof so I’m sure she didn’t hear me.

I walk out to the living room.

“Hey hyung what took you so long?” Jimin asks

“Yeah, were you going through her underwear drawer or something?” Jungkook says before I could answer Jimin’s question.

“NO OF COURSE NOT IM NOT A ERT!!” I say in Korean really fast so she wouldn’t understand me well.

“Relax hyung it was just a joke, don’t get so mad and defensive.” Jungkook says with innocent eyes.

“Whatever but don’t mess with me like that.” I say

“YO! Don’t just stand there gimme my stuff!” Jamie says

I hand her the things and say “Sorry.”

 

                                                 Jamie’s POV

As I am grabbing my things but my hands get laced in his and I feel myself turn red.

I giggle uncontrollably and cover my mouth after 6 seconds of giggling, he raises one eyebrow at me very ily *blushing intensifies* I grab my stuff and see that I have a text from Nick: my ex-boyfriend he says that I’m pretty and that he loves me a lot but in Spanish, I am full Puerto Rican so I am fluent in Spanish. I decide to ignore him because I have enough problems without getting him involved.

“DINNER’S READY!” Jin yells from the kitchen just as I am about to drown my embarrassment in Hip Hop.

I get up and walk near the table, everyone has their place so I look around feeling pretty awkward but then I see Namjoon motioning me to sit next to him and Yoongi

‘Great,’ I think ‘The 2 people I didn’t want to sit next to.’

I plop down next to them and lean over to grab a plate and grab some stir fry; Jin starts laughing

“What?” I say

“Oh, nothing.” He says crossing his arms

They all start laughing which makes me blush a little

“Do you guys know something I don’t know?” I say as I throw my chopsticks on the table in anger. *Laughter intensifies*

“OKAY WHAT THE IS GOING ON? IS THIS A GAME?!” I yell.

Namjoon leans in and whispers in my ear: “Your bra is blue and black we can all see it your tank top pulled down when you sat down” He says laughing.

I look down and sure enough: it is showing

“KYYAAAA!!” I scream as I pull my tank top up.

They are all laughing so hard I think Jimin pissed his pants.

After they are done laughing we start eating in silence with a few Jimin giggles here and there which is common for him, but about half way through eating Hoseok goes; “Pfft- pffft hahahahaha!!” And then they all start laughing again.

“How did you not notice your bra was showing?” Jungkook says to me

“I DON’T KNOW OK! My mind was somewhere else.” I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

“What were you thinking about that you were so distracted?” Namjoon says

‘Sticking my tongue down your or Yoongi’s throat.’ I think but I would never tell him that, obviously. All I did without noticing was turn a bit red.

“Oooohhh she’s blushing.” Jimin says

“NO I’M NOT JIMIN!” I yell at him.

“Yes you are Jamie.” Yoongi says cooly as he turns and raises one eyebrow at me.

Which made me blush more. This has been enough blushing for today.

“Can I be excused?” I say “I need to pee.”

“OK but be back in 5 minutes or Jungkook will eat your food.”

“If he does I will beat the out of him because the #1 rule of living with me is that if you eat my food you are gonna get slapped.”

“5 minutes starting now!” Jin says as he presses a button on his watch.

I run to my room and put on a song that clears my head: 2nd Grade by BTS and do the routine I learned from a girl on YouTube. (You didn’t think I was actually going to pee right?)

 

                                                        Suga’s POV

I noticed that when Jamie was sitting next to us that she was all fidgety and acting strange.

“Hey, do you think that Jamie is acting a bit weird?” I say to Namjoon

“I guess, in the 45 minutes we’ve known her.” He says

“No I just meant that when she was sitting next to Jimin and Taehyung she was fine but when she sat next to us she was fidgety and just acting strange.”

“Yeah I guess so. Maybe it’s because she has a boyfriend.”

“She told you?”

“Not exactly.”

“OK whatever I trust you.”

I really didn’t but I just wanted to get out of this conversation because all I could think about was that SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND. I didn’t even know who this guy was but I already hated him.

 

 

                                                       Jamie’s POV

I head back to the table right as Jin’s watch is beeping.

“What took you so long?” Jin says “Is my cooking that terrible?”

“No it’s just that my zipper on my shorts doesn’t always work properly.” I say normally

“Ok why don’t you just continue eating what’s left on your plate?”

When I finish eating they ask me how I can eat so much so fast and still stay skinny and I tell them that I grew up with 3 brothers that would always try and eat my food so I learned how to eat fast and that I am always dancing.

“Can I go now?” I say

“NO WAY.” Taehyung says “You’re way too much fun to be cooped up in your room all day.”

“Tae, I’m tired I have to clean again tomorrow and I just wanna sleep.”

“C’mon Taehyung-ah let her sleep she probably isn’t used to Korean time yet.” Namjoon says.

“Thank you Namjoon-oppa.” I say sleepily

He tensed up when I called him Oppa, maybe when I’m not so tired I will have some fun.

 

 

                 End of chapter 2