Chapter 6: The Fever

Their Maid

                                              Chapter 6: The Fever

 

                                                   Jamie’s POV

Today I got my period and I am really on edge. Luckily Minhee told them what kind of tampons I use and they told me they have my ‘emergency items’, whatever that means.

All I know is that I am in a lot of pain and I have to keep cleaning.

I am cleaning the counter and am starting to feel light-headed.

“Just 5 more minutes and I will be done.” I say to myself.

The guys get out of practice at 7:30 and it takes them about 10 minutes for the driver to drive them here.

 It is 7:35.

“Just finish cleaning, everything will be fine Jamie.”

I finish cleaning when everything goes black.

 

 

                                                        Jin’s POV

We are all walking up the stairs to the apartment when we hear a THUMP like something heavy falling to the ground.

“What was that?” Jimin asks

“I don’t know but it doesn’t sound like it came from somewhere we know so I think we are fine.” Taehyung says reassuring him.

We head up the rest of the stairs and, I get out my key and open the door.

To our horror, we find a collapsed Jamie on the floor.

“JAMIE!!” We all say in unison all except for Jungkook, who calls her ‘Noona’

We all run to her side and kneel down. I put my wrist to her forehead.

“She is burning up.” I say

“So is she going to be okay?” Hoseok says.

“I sure hope so; we can’t afford to lose a good friend like her.” Jimin says

“Here, help me pick her up, so she can rest in her bed and not on the floor.” I say

“Okay Hoseok, support her head, Taehyung, Jimin support her legs, Jungkook support her back, I will support one arm, Yoongi you get the other.” I say

“Well, what can I do to help?” Namjoon says.

“Get some fever medicine from the bathroom.” I say

“Ok! 1….2…..3!” I say as we all pick her up.

We carefully walk her down the hallway and to her door.

“Na…mj….oon.” Jimin says

“Open the door!” We all say.

He comes medicine in hand and opens the door.

We set her down on her bed.

“Now what?” Jungkook says.

“Now, I will take care of her.” I say.

“Are you serious hyung?” Hoseok asks.

“Yup,” I say “It is a pretty bad fever and this medicine takes about 2 days to take away her fever but it makes you go a bit loopy.”

“Okay, so what about practice?” Namjoon asks.

“I am pretty sure the manager won’t mind me missing just 2 days. Especially when the best maid ever is sick.” I say as I hug the sleeping Jamie to show that I care.

“Okay, hyung but if something happens to her it is on your head.” Yoongi says to me.

“I know.” I respond.

“Now shoo shoo!” I say “We can’t have you guys getting sick as well!”

They all leave.  Jamie wakes up about an hour later.

“Wha-what happened?” she says sleepily.

“You have a fever and we found you collapsed on the floor.” I say her hair.

“Oh,” she says, “Well, um thank you Jin but I think I should get back to work.”

“No way, you need to drink your medicine and rest for the next 2 days.” I say

“2 DAYS?” she yells “BUT WHAT ABOUT MY JOB?!”

“Shhh shh shh. Don’t worry about it, I called the manager and he said that missing 2 days is fine as long as you get back to work on the 3rd day.” I say reassuring her.

“Oh, ok I guess it’s fine then.” She says laying back down.

“And I will be here to make sure you get what you need as you recover.” I say

“No that’s okay Jin I think I can take care of myself.”

“Nonsense, just think of me as your mother.” I say as I wink at her.

“Whatever, Mama Jin.”

She gets up to use the bathroom and when she comes back I make her drink her medicine and she falls asleep 20 minutes afterward.

When she wakes up she is already acting a bit loopy.

“Mami…..can I have ice cream?” she says half asleep.

I guess she thinks I really am her mom.

“Okay sweetie.” I say “I will be right back.”

I go to the kitchen and find her ‘special’ ice cream that Minho’s daughter Minhee says that she needs.

“Yay! My favorite.” She says “Chocolate Chip cookie dough!” she says excitedly.

She eats it happily when she stops eating and says: “Do you know what would make this better, Mami?”

“What?” I say

“Some K-pop!”

I am bit shocked at first but she kind of looks like a girl who likes K-pop.

I find that she has some EXO and Big Bang albums on her dresser I put Big Bang’s Alive album into the player.

“Skip to; ‘Fantastic Baby.’” she says

I skip to Fantastic Baby and she starts singing along to it, I laugh at her pronunciation of certain words but other than that she is probably really good at singing in English.

When the song ends she demands that I take it out and put in another album.

I am about to put in EXO’s album but she says: “NO! Mami, I want my favorite band to play!”

“And what is your favorite band, sweetie?” I ask her.

“YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE,” she says “You bought me ‘Skool Luv Affair’.”

The last words: ‘Skool Luv Affair’ hang in the air for a little bit as I realized; she is an A.R.M.Y.

“Okay.” I say as I look for any of our albums.

“Where are they?” I ask after not finding them.

“In my underwear drawer.” She says without shame.

I open every drawer and when I find the albums on top of all her underwear, (Thank God)

She has every album except for ‘Wake Up’ our Japanese album.

“Put in Dark&Wild!” she demands.

I put in Dark&Wild and let it play.

When the Intro plays she has a sad look on her face.

“Why do you look so sad?” I ask her.

“Because, SOME BROKE RAP MONSTER’S HEART!” she says

I am startled that a fan would be so sad for our leader’s heart-brokenness.

When the sadder part begins to play she sheds real, actual tears, for Rap Monster.

“I wanna find the that broke his heart and give her a piece of my mind.” She says with a sudden change of attitude, she went from being happy and crazy to angry and sad.

“I am sure he is fine now.” I say

“I am not so sure about that, he raps with such passion and I feel like he is still hurting.”

It is true, he is still kind of hurting but I think Jamie made him forget about her. I am glad she is here; she makes us forget our feelings and be happier.

“Can I see the photobook?” she says

I hand her the album and she flips through it with a happy expression and stops on my picture.

“Man, Jin looks so hott here.”

I blush

“Ya think so?”

“OF COURSE!” she says “They are all so gorgeous and talented, I love them a lot.”

“Who is your bias?” I ask her

She blushes.

“Suga.” She says “But Rap Monster is soo y and I love his deep masculine voice when he raps and when he speaks English my heart just melts.” She grabs a pillow and begins to flail her legs as she screams into the pillow. (A/N that is literally how I fangirl)

“Well, I am sure they would love you to.” I say

“Nah, I am to ugly and tan skinned for them, they have so many beautiful Korean fans to chose from, why would they even consider dating me?”

‘Is she always putting herself down like this? Her biases fought over her and she is still thinking this way? This needs to stop.’

When ‘Look Here’ starts to play she does not take the pillow off her face and when Rap Monster’s part plays she goes absolutely crazy and can’t help herself from screaming.

When Jungkook moans and says “It feels so good.” she literally flops down on her bed and says “How does he even know what girls say during ?”

That is still a mystery to us as well.

We continue listening to the album and when we get to ‘2nd Grade’ she actually gets up from her bed and starts dancing.

“HEY, lay back down.” I say to her.

She continues to dance. It isn’t our choreo, but it is really good.

“Where did you learn that?” I ask her

“Oh, some girl on YouTube did this really awesome dance and I spent almost 2 months getting the exact choreo down.”  

After she finishes she falls back asleep.

 

The next 2 days fly past really quick, and I learned that Jamie uses slender tampons, she has a lot of pictures of us, she loves Sour Patch Kids, she is really tough, she is a , she has a really hott cousin, she loves anime, that she is a size CC cup, and that when she says she loves Suga and Rap Mon, she means it.

 

 

 

                                  End of Chapter 6

(A/N Sorry i was gone so long my mom changed the password for the internet and I am movin!! ^=^)