Red Converse

Their Maid

Chapter 3: Red Converse

                The next morning

I wake up the next morning and do my daily routine:

Pee

Brush my teeth

Eat some cereal

Take a shower

Clean the apartment

 

I walk over to the kitchen and to my surprise.

“KYAA!” I say as I see Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook standing in the kitchen talking.

“What are you guys doing here?” I say

“Uh duh it’s our day off.” Jin says

I put my palm to my face and say “Oh I forgot.”

“Why do you look like that?” Taehyung asks as he motions to all of me.

I was still in my pijamas, wearing my nerd glasses since I didn’t feel like putting in my contacts plus I didn’t feel like brushing my hair.

“DON’T JUDGE MY LIFE CHOICES!” I yell at him. Namjoon snickers at my comment.

“Why didn’t you take a shower first thing in the morning like us?” Jin asks “Well except Yoongi.” H says as he motions to a sleeping Yoongi on the couch.

“If I take a shower first thing in the morning before eating I get sneezy all day.” I say

“Well go eat something and take a shower because you look horrible.” Jin says to me

“OH SHUT IT JIN.” I yell at him

He looked hurt and shocked at my tone.

“What did you say to me?!?!” He yells back

“Oh I’m so sorry I don’t know what came over me!” I say sarcastically as I put one hand over my mouth. They all look at me like: ‘What the is wrong with her?’

I guess they aren’t used to sarcasm which is weird because they all live with 6 hormonal teen-adult people. I eat my cereal as fast as possible and take a shower.

After I finish taking a shower I put on my favorite outfit: a white t-shirt my faded blue jeans and my red converse. My friends say I look good with this outfit while wearing my nerd glasses so I leave them on. I am going to have some fun today so I put on some red lip liner. ‘cuz my friends always say that I look really y wearing lip liner. (A/N It’s troo doe xD.)

I walk into the living room and start to pick up some of their things that are lying around.

There isn’t as much stuff lying around today.

When I come up after bending over to pick up their things I notice that Jungkook is nudging Namjoon with his elbow, Namjoon looks up at me just like he did in Boy in Luv to the beautiful Korean girl walking down the hallway.

He walks up to me all confident, kind of crowds me and then does something that makes me think twice.

 

                                                             RM’s POV

I walk up to her, grab her , and kiss her, like a boss might I add. When I lift my head up she has this sort of sleepy heavy-eyed expression and says: “What….the….….was…that…..for?!”

I lean in closer and whisper in her ear “It……was……a ……dare.”

She slaps me. But for a second I didn’t know what was going on but when I do notice I bring my hand to my cheek where she slapped me and say “OW! WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?”

“You don’t just kiss people you barely know and expect not to get slapped!!” She says angrily. The rest of the guys are laughing their asses off except for Yoongi, who was sleeping.

She turns around but I notice that one of her ears has turned bright red.

“Oooh Jaaamiiie yooour bluuuushing.” Jimin says teasing her.

“NO I’M NOT!!” She yells at him with angry tears in her eyes “Just leave me alone!” she says as she runs off to her room.

I follow her but she closes the door before I could do anything.

 

                                                         Jamie’s POV

I close the door, lean against it, and slowly slide down it trying to realize what just happened.

*knock knock* I hear on my door “Hey, Jamie don’t be mad, it was just a dare, Jungkook made me, I didn’t even want to do it.” Namjoon says softly

“THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER!!” I yell at him angrily

“Do you really think that a girl wants to hear that she doesn’t want to be kissed?” I say lowering my tone “Especially by someone like you.”

“Someone like me?” he says confusedly

I open the door and look him in the eye.

“Look at yourself.” I say motioning to all of him “You are a total catch and saying that you don’t want to kiss me is basically saying; ‘Your ugly, go kill yourself.’”

“IT’S NOT LIKE THAT OK!” He says putting his hand on the wall above my head, he is kind of scaring me with this show of true emotion.

“It’s just that you have a boyfriend and I was going to Jungkook that to but before I could protest I saw you in this outfit.” He says motioning to my outfit. “I lost my self control, please don’t tell Nick.”

“NICK?!” I say confused “I broke up with him before I moved here.”

“Oh.”

“Wait wait wait. How do you know about Nick? I never talked about him before.”

“I sorta kinda saw his text on your phone when I picked it up for you.” He says quickly before putting his hands in front of his face like he was expecting me to hit him.

But I wasn’t, I was gonna have a little fun first.

 

                                                           RM’s POV

“Hahahahaha!” she laughs

“What’s so funny?’ I say putting my hands down

“Reading my texts, going into my room for like 10 minutes, making me sit next to you, kissing me even though you thought I had a boyfriend. You really have a crush on me don’t you?” she says laughing

“CRUSH?!” I say shocked

“You my friend are a saesang.” She says as she walks away

“YA!” I say before she could get to far away

She turns around and looks at me.

“Saesang?” I say “Really?”

 

                                                         Jamie’s POV

I get close to his ear while standing on my tip-toes and whisper: “Of course Oppa.” In my iest voice. As I walk away I make sure to walk with extra sway in my hips.

I love teasing guys because they never know what’s going on.

I walk over to the living room and notice that the guys are actually cleaning.

“Um why are you guys doing my job?” I say to them

“We noticed that you were able to make our home clean after just 2 weeks and we wanted to give you a break.” Hoseok says

“I have weekends off but whatever you guys say. Thank you.” I say to them.

“Your welcome!!” they all say in unison

I think they rehearse saying things that is why they almost always say things in unison.

I sit down next to a sleeping Yoongi and notice that he looks so cute while he is sleeping and say in English: “He is so adorable.”

“So I guess you have a crush on Yoongi?” Jin says

‘, I forgot he speaks English.’

“Nah,” I say coolly “I just think all sleeping people look cute.”

“Mhhhmm.” He says turning his attention back to something on his phone.

I look back down at Yoongi and notice his beautifully fair porcelain skin, his amazingly dyed orange-red hair and his amazing lips.

                                    ‘Maybe I do have a crush on him.’

 

                 End of chapter 3