The Princess

Their Maid

I will get back at Jin for making my body betray me the other day, I have to, it's only fair. 

I walk over to his room and knock on the door softly so none of the other guys hear.

'Come in.' He says distractedly 

I open the door quietly to reveal a room full of Mario plushies and I see him just laying there on his phone, seemingly unaware of the humilation he has caused me. He looks up at me and says with a smirk 'Ugh what do you want now? You want me to go past third base?' 

I blush red with anger and respond 'No of course not I did not ask you to do any of that the other day I was just doing what you asked and you did that to me'

He rolls his eyes before standing up and saying 'It's not my fault your of a body wanted me' 

I lost it, i charge at him and punch him in the stomach, he is doubled over in pain. I grab him by the collar so we are at eye level.

'Listen here Jin i dont appreciate being called a , I dont understand what your problem is.'

He stays quiet 

'You were the Princess, the Mom I dont understand why you tried to humiliate me!'

He then gets extremely angry and says 'I didn't ask to be the princess! or the mom, do you know what its like to be called things like that and have everyone you grew up with calling you gay?'

My gaze becomes soft and i say 'Oh Jin you dont need to feel that way, ARMY's love you they way you are you dont need to feel like that, we know you arent gay and you know you arent gay you dont need to feel bad just because some stupid s called you names.'

He then says with less anger 'I think you are the only ARMY that really cares Jamie. I am pretty sure every other fan just wants us to sing and dance til our throats ache and our feet throb'

I let go of him and help him stand up straight 'Listen here Jin, every ARMY cares, we all care for your well being and every member's well being, i know you dont see it but i wish you could, our group chats are heartfelt letters telling you guys how much we really do care, i cant tell you how many times i wished i could tell you i wanted you to not work so hard, to get a goods night rest, to take care of yourself. Please know that we do love you guys, and if you meet someone who doesnt, well them, they arent true fans.'

He just smiles and says 'Thanks Jamie, that means a lot to me, and i'm sorry i did that, i dont know what i was thinking, i hope you can forgive me' 

I just nod and say 'Of course Eomma Jin' i give him a quick peck on the cheek and leave, feeling happy that i didnt make any rash decisions along the way.