Awe Struck

Their Maid

                                                   Chapter 1: Awe Struck

 

These boys are so messy! It’s like living with my brothers again, but even they weren’t this BAD!

 

Jin makes a HUGE mess in the kitchen

 

Jimin leaves his dirty clothes E V E R Y W H E R E (I found one of his jerseys in Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok’s room)

 

Taehyung has a GIANT stuffed animal collection and he wants them placed a certain way like: Rita the Rhino has to be next to her BFF Fluffy Lion! It is so adorable

 

Hoseok always leaves the producing equipment on everyday and he “HAS” to have his song books organized.

 

Namjoon and Yoongi aren’t as bad they only mess they ever really make is an article of clothing or something small not put away. Namjoon and Jin are the only ones who make their own beds in the morning.

 

Jungkook is by far the worst, his corner of the room he shares with Jimin and Taehyung is always super messy with different kinds of food and clothes lying everywhere. His bed sheets had so many stains on them and they smelled horrible. I washed them at least 4 times.

 

I thought that they would be around telling what to do or what I did wrong like my other famous clients, but they are gone all day because of work and stuff so I can clean, make some food and practice my music (Piano ,dance and rap) with time to spare. So at the end of the day I write a note saying all the things I did so they never have to see me and I never have to see them. Because I know if I see them I will have the urge to scream and ask fan-related questions and possibly jump on top of Yoongi and or Namjoon.

 

I am biased Suga because I admire his work ethic and all that he does for BTS plus he is so y and adorable and he is just like me; he is lazy, likes HI-FI headphones and he loves to rap.

 

Rap Monster is my bias wrecker because he is soooo y, his voice makes me melt like ice cream, he is tall, has big hands, and has fabulous hair.

 

( A/N I know this part of the chapter is pretty boring but it’s about to get real interesting)

 

                                                         RM’s POV

“Why is this girl so reclusive?” I say to the guys after reading the note she left.

The Maknae raises his hand

“Jungkook,” I say to him “You don’t need to raise your hand I’ve told you this a thousand times, you’re not in school.”

“Well, maybe she is just really ugly and doesn’t want us to laugh at her.” He says after putting his hand down.

“No Jungkook she isn’t ugly at all she is actually kinda cute.” Suga-hyung says

“So you’ve met her?” Hoseok-hyung says to Yoongi

“No, Minho-hyung showed me and Jin a picture before she cam e here.”

“But why only you guys?” Taehyung says

“Because we are the same age and more mature than you guys,” Jin says “He gave us all her information and he doesn’t trust you guys with those things”

Before any of the others could drag on with this conversation I proposed my idea that I had since the beginning of the conversation.

“How about I talk to her?” I say “Minho-hyung says she doesn’t speak much English.”

I am fluent in English since I studied in New Zealand for 2 years.

“If you think that’s best then you go ahead Leader Mon.” Mama Jin says

“OH and why don’t we stop calling each other by our stage names because she might get the wrong idea if we call him V.” I say pointing at Taehyung

“Ok!” they all say in unison

I walk over to Jamie’s room and knock on the door. I hear some fumbling and drawers opening and closing.

“ITS OPEN!” she says after a while

I open the door to see her there fixing some CD’s on her dresser with her back faced to me.

“Can we talk?” I say sounding like a dad

“.” I hear her say under her breath “I’m so fired.”

“No your not fired it’s just that we want to know why you don’t want to see us or talked to us even once.”

“Look,” she says “I just feel like it’s my job description to clean and not be seen. It’s just the way I am and how I feel about these kinds of things.”

I planned for this

“Well I guess if you feel that way you can-“after I stop mid-sentence I grab her by the wrist and pull her into the living room. She struggled a bit but my hands are really big compared to hers.

“Look guys here she is!” I say to the guys but they don’t even say ’Hi’ to her but they have similar expressions: Awe Struck.

Then I looked down at her outfit and realized why they looked at her like that:

She was wearing a pair of skimpy black shorts that show off her perky with a white tank top that shows off her Hispanic cleavage, and blue and black sneaker-heel thingys that made her legs look nice.

 

 

                                                            Jamie’s POV

I notice their stares and look down at my outfit which made me blush a little bit but I’m sure they don’t notice because my skin is a bit tan but then Yoongi said “Heeey.” With his smooth y voice which made me blush harder (*blushing intensifies*)

I just stand there shifting my weight from one leg to another feeling pretty awkward when Jin says breaking the awkward silence “Hey Jamie, wanna eat dinner with us?”

As soon as he said dinner my stomach growled like an angry dog.

“I’ll take that as a yes hahaha!” he says

“Ok whatever but after this you guys will think I eat like a homeless man and avoid me forever.” I say matter-of-factly

“Oh whatever there is no way a pretty girl like you could eat worse then Jungkook or Jimin.” Namjoon says

Jungkook and Jimin say “YA!” In unison before laughing at the fact that they said it at the same time

I get within millimeters of his beautifully full lips and say: “Challenge accepted.”

But all I could really think was: Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty.

 

                                                      RM’s POV

Secretly I was very tempted to kiss her but there were 2 problems with that

 

  1. ALL THE GUYS WERE WATCHING US
  2. Yoongi-hyung was giving me the I-will-kill-you-if-you-touch-her face.

 

So I backed off, when I did she walked off to the kitchen and as she did I notice the sway of her hips and her nice perky . As ‘Wiggle’ by Jason Derulo played in my head my thoughts were slowly reduced to one word: Want want want want want want. “Snap out of it Kim Namjoon!” I say under my breath once she was out of earshot

Oh, Jamie Ramirez how I want you……

 

                               End of Chapter 1

(A/N this chapter is very short but I promise they will get longer. ^=^)