sixth

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The flat was how he remembered from his visions. Only that no one obviously occupied the place for quiet some time. The place was orderly and neat, except for the dust accumated due to the long time of unoccupancy. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest; the whole place felt so right. And the longing he feels in his chest grew as he stood there, taking in every details around him.
 

"I do not know where she is right now, but she gave this key to me the last time I saw her. I asked why she was giving me a key of your house, but she only shrugged, telling me that there is no reason at all. I never saw her ever since."
 

He felt disappointed, to be very honest. He thought that he would be able to see her and be with her. But the truth is, he's still halfway through this treasure quest. He didn't really mind. If she is the treasure he would find in the end, then he would make this the greatest quest in his life.
 

So everyday, he comes back to there once-called home, half hoping to find clues for his next destination, half waiting for his treasure to come home to him.
 

 

//

 

Week after week of going back to the their place, he relearned those little things about them. And week after week, he remembered those tiny details about her. The reason why she dyed her hair red, the way she loved having fried eggs for breakfast, trivial memories like that. But despite all of these things coming back to him, he had two major problems. One, he still couldn't find her, and two, no matter how hard he tried, he can't remember her name. He remembered the sound of her laughter and the sweet smell of her scent, but he don't remember her name.
 

He can't remember the most basic thing he needed to know. So this nameless angel is still a mystery to him. And it's frustrating him even more.
 

He went through the stuff in the desk again, in case he missed something from his previous prying. In fact, he really did. He was about to close the drawer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter