fifth

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Headaches are common among amnesiacs. Are you certain that you don't experience any flashback episodes Mr. Kim?" the man in white lab coat asked him as he read the notes written in his clipboard.
 

"Yes, I am." was the short answer. He didn't know why, but he doesn't want to share the informaiion about his memories getting back to him to anyone, not even his doctor. 
 

"And your dreams? Do you still have them on a rather nightly basis?" 
 

"No." He saw his doctor scribble something on his clipboard. For sure, he knew that keeping things from his wouldn't do any good to him, but he felt it was too personal. So he decided to keep them private for now. Especiallly because the people he trusted the most kept things from him. He would deal with things by himself in the meantime, just until he sort them all out. 
 

Until he gets all of his lost memories back. 
 

Until he finally found the reason of his hopeless endeavour. 
 

Until then, he'll be keeping it as a secret.

 

// 

 

She emerged from their room wearing a white flowy dress reaching down to her knees. She had her hair styled in a wavy fashion, a yellow flower crown sat atop her head. She was dolled up with only light make-up that gave her natural beauty an emphasis. She smiled at him when she saw him ogling.
 

"Try to close your mouth. A fly might find its way to your intestines." she kidded. 
 

He let out a manly chuckle as he made his way towards her. He pulled her close and hugged her waist as she put her hands around his neck. They stared at each other for a moment in time. 
 

"You are so beautiful." He complimented as he scanned her angelic face. Indeed, she was. She looked like a summer fey. She looked so regal and enchanting that she could pass as a daughter of Queen Titania and King Oberon. In his sight, she looked like a dreamy faerie princess, and she simply took his breath away. He continued staring at her appreciatively and lovingly.
 

"You look so good yourself." she praised back. She fixed the collar of the white dress shirt he was wearing and straightened the crumpled parts. With the caramel brown pants and styled hair, he looked like a fashion model attending a summer photoshoot. Even Apollo would shy away when he sees him. 
 

"Don't forget the corsage." 
 

She pulled away from his embrace and ran to their room to get the said thing. She came back moments later, taking the same place where she was before. 
 

He gave her a peck on  the cheek while she was putting his corsgae. The sudden kiss startled her, but it made her smile at his sweet antics. He gave her another peck, this time, on her lips. She couldn't help but to giggle. And when he attempted to do the same thing again, she caught him by surprise when she kissed him full on his lips.
 

He smiled at their kiss. How can he not? Everytime their lips meet, it always feels like the first time for him. God, he just loves kissing her.
 

The supposed to be an innocent kiss turned into a makeout session, them not stopping until they were breathless. "We will be late for the wedding." she said when they pulled away. 
 

"Relax, pretty bride's maid, the garden where the wedding will be held is just next to this hotel." he assured her.
 

"You, Mr. Groom's Man, ruined my hairdo and makeup!" she jokingly pouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter