Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

*maknae time skip*

"What do you mean its NONE of my business!! IM WORKING WITH HER SO I SHOULD ATLEAST GET TO KNOW HER BACKGROUND!"

"NO! I REFUSE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!!!"

"and why not!?"

"hmm ... well...you know i really DONT know...except OH YEAH!!! I. DONT. LIKE. YOU!! so why would i help you! and besides thats such a move anyway...why would you come to ME for information about Y/N?"

"um bc your her bestfriend and she always talks about you"

"really?? she talks about me?"

"yeah you and "jongjong" pfft buahaha yeollie and jongjong..great name man"

"HEY!! ONLY Y/N IS ALLOWED TO CALL ME THAT!!!"

"ok ok man settle down i was just playing but tell me...what was Y/N talking about when she said shes "different" ... did something happen? should i be worried?"

"....no...just...leave it alone...Y/N has been through ALOT and i do mean alot! and why are you so worried? you look like you actually care...you should be an actor. Im gonna be straight (mmhhmm chanyeol your VERY straight) with you on this. I honestly see the way you look at Y/N and i can tell you atleast feel somewhat attracted to her BUT i can sense your hesitant and dont want to be attracted to her bc of the way you act around her. So, i think if you cant be 100% professional and cant deny your feelings for her than  you should just keep your relationship strictly platonic because shes been hurt before and its NOT my place to tell you HER background and i cant believe i even gave you advice knowing my own feelings for her but i just want to make sure she wont get hurt even if it means i have to get hurt for her or push MY feelings aside because ultimately i just want her happy."

"whoa, okay man you didnt need to go all shakespeare on me"

"its how i honestly feel and i can  admit that now...as for you ... if your not serious about her than stay away and dont toy with her because if you hurt her there is one thing gauranteed to happen. I will kill you....and you dont want to see Kai mad either...hes crazier than i am."

"..."

 

.

.

 

Next Day

Y/N was headed to the practice room early to work on her dance routine for her upcoming debut which is in one week and she was extremely stressed out, scared, excited, sad she wont be able to hang out with Kai and Chanyeol but happy she will FINALLY debut knowing she already has a fanbase. She also couldnt stop thinking of one person in particular...

Y/N POV

"oh your here early"

*huh? what?*

I look up and i see...him...i couldnt stop thinking about him. I just dont understand him and it irritates me on how much hes been in my head lately...

"yeah, why are you here?"

"well I AM your mentor and i have to help you right?"

"No, i dont need you... i told you i wouldnt tell SM"

"Y/N look i know we got off to a bad start ... which was my fault bc in all honesty i have been waiting for SM to make a comeback for me and i thought thats why he called me in but i just found out i would be your mentor and.. its just been a really long time since ive been on stage and i miss it. im sorry if i took it out on you."

"well...thats understandable but just bc your all in a bunch doesnt mean you have to ruin my day as well.."

"i know im sorry"

* he seems to be genuinly sorry....but i get a weird vibe from him...i feel like...no...im just thinking too much, just smile*

"okay then!! all is forgiven! now, how bout we work on that routine.. i have a couple questions and need some pointers"

~TIME SKIP~

Y/N POV

"phew... that was..."

"intense"

"no...it was a big mistake....what was i thinking!!!!??? how could i have done this with you...YOU! we cant work together im going to tell my uncle that its just not possible...how are we supposed to stay professional now!? i cant believe i was so stupid!"

"what? no? look this might have been a spur of the moment kind of thing but Y/N... i really do like you.. i cant help but feel attracted to you..i dont know what it is but i just... i cant stop thinking about you."

"no no no no this was totally irresponsible on BOTH our parts...look.. im sorry Sehun-ah but i cant work with you especially since we just slept together...im sorry... I I was just feeling vulnerable, stressed out and nervous  about my debut and it caused me to do something reckless ..Im really sorry i should just leave."

*Y/N exits practice room after changing and heads to elevator*

"i cant BELIEVE i just did that...THAT!!! AND WITH.....and with sehun!!!!! ugghh.. Y/N your a a major ...your the queen of all s! oh gawd what was i even thinking!!!  *you were thinking it felt AMAZING!! thats what!* uuggghh no no no stop it"

.

.

A/N:

ohuhuhu!! so Y/N and Sehun got a little TOO much practice going on...

so i skipped the ty part in this chapter and saved it for the next chapter. So the next chapter is where you will find all of the "dirt" and "details" on what exactly happened during Y/N and Sehuns "practice".