Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Y/N P.O.V:
"Uuuaaah! Daebak!!" The restaurant was absolutely fabulous!! We were to have dinner and go upstairs to the real celebration later! Im so excited!! I couldnt help but smile and start to tear a bit.
"Dont cry you look ugly"
*wait...what???*
I turned and saw that rude jerk with a stupid lisp.
"What do you want?"
"Whoa why the attitude babe?"
"Hah! Babe? Just because we have to be partners and I didnt say anything the first time you made a rude comment does NOT mean you can push me around you lisping jerk now if I were you I would best beat it before I get upset and you'll be the reason for this party to come to an end" 
I left before he could say another word although I did take note of his shocked expression which caused me to smirk. I went to sit down at my uncles table with yeollie and kai.

.

.

Sehun P.O.V:
Whoa...I was NOT expecting that...I mean she looks like a push over but...I guess I was wrong...*smirk* I like it....although I should probably try not to aggravate her TOO much.
.
.
Dinner was served and Y/N was having a great time with her uncle and her two bestfriends (although she was oblivious to the loving looks Chanyeol would give her...she was also unaware of her "partner" watching her from the table across)

.
.

Y/N was enjoying herself and danced with all with her friends and
of course with Chanyeol and Kai who were to absorbed in fighting with each other to actually enjoy dancing with Y/N (seriously those two...*le facepalm*) Y/N was getting thirsty so she left to get a drink so she headed downstairs to avoid the long line at the bar. When she returned Y/N made eye contact with one of her friends jiyong who was deejaying and he gave her a look she already knew and she mentally punched him. She was going to have to get him back for this.
[Music stops]
"Hey guys! So as we all know Y/N is debuting which is the purpose of this party so I think its only fit she dance to a couple of songs to show us her skill! Dont you guys agree!?"
The crowd went wild... Yep you were gonna kill Jiyong
.

.
Narrator P.O.V 
Jiyong knew b/c of Y/N revealing clothing
he couldnt do a strong and powerful song as well as a cute song because it wouldnt quite match her outfit so he settled with:
Alone by Sistar
Y/N began to dance to the song and she looked like she belonged in Sistar, even her facial expressions were sensual and portrayed the right amount of emotion/ feel.
Jiyong then changed the track to a more provacative song:
Gimme More by Britney Spears. 
Y/N was shy at first but as the song went on she soon got absorbed into the song and grew more confident sending the crowd winks and teasing some guys which caused them to either blush or smile. You could see the sweat glistening off her body and she looked so alluring with her red dress, shoes and lips and her smoky eye just made her look so sensual & y it was hard not to drop your jaw b/c Y/N didnt look like the y type.

.

.

Sehun P.O.V:
Y/N looked...*smirk* im glad to see shes my partner now I just have to convince SM of a y concept...this should be fun.
.
.
Kai P.O.V:
Y/N....
I felt a disturbance in my lower region and I rushed to the nearest bathroom. *dammit dammit ...why does she have to be so in perfect!*
.
.
Chanyeol P.O.V: 
I saw Y/N get surrounded by the guys and I was already irritated and I did NOT like Y/N little performance...well if it was just me and her I-I mean...ugh whatever...
I headed to Y/N and I just took her from the crowd and I took her downstairs behind the staircase.
.

.
Y/N P.O.V:
"Ow oppa your hurting me!"
"Yah! Michoseo!? Hah! Are you that blind to NOT see all the guys drooling over you!! Even from the minute you stepped in!! Ugh I-I-"
"Oppa....why are you so short tempered lately? And why would you care!? You were too busy fighting with kai to even enjoy dancing with me earlier so I dont see the pro-"
.
.
Chanyeol cut her off with an intense and passionate kiss...he kept doubting his feelings but now...now he knew...he knew he had grown to love Y/N. He s his arm around her waist with one hand and caressed her cheek with the other. Chanyeol her bottom lip asking for entry and surprisingly she allowed...he explored every corner of and their tongues were fighting for dominance. ..in the end he won of course and left her lips and traveled down her neck. 
Y/N let out a muffled moan
"Mmh o-oppa..."
Chanyeol stopped and looked at her with lust stained eyes but they soon softened as he saw Y/N unsure face. "Im sorry...I shouldn't have done that...I ...I just had enough with all the guys eyeing you and....*sigh* I know this isnt the best way to confess but...I"
"Whats going on here?"
Chanyeol and Y/N looked up and saw Sehun.
"Crap" was all chanyeol could say.