Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

[Next day at dance studio]

Sehun POV:

* Y/N looked really y dancing and she is really sweating a lot...AISH!!! ANI! I WILL NOT THINK OF HER LIKE THAT! Im different now, im not who i used to be. Im better, stonger, colder...*

"YAH! SEHUNNIE!! YAH!"

"what!! what! what????"

"kekeke... oppa are you okay?? we are supposed to be practicing yet you keep daydreaming... you remind me of Jongjong and Chanyeollie! you guys are always daydreaming.."

"wait what did you just say?"

"i said your always daydream-"

"no before that...what did you call me?"

"huh??"

"you called me sehunnie?"

"oh yea! well weve been working together and i thought it would be okay to give you a nickname...i always call chanyeol, yeollie, chanyeollie or oppa and same goes for Kai except i either call him kai oppa or jongjong...its no biggy"

*how can she look so y but be this cute??*

"well im not your oppa or your sehunnie alright!? im just here to help you debut. i dont want to have to do anything else with you, so dont flatter yourself"

"heh, you know i tried being nice to you but you know what? i just feel sorry for you! why are you such a bipolar anyway? huh?? just in leave because its not like your helping me right now anyway, your just off to the side daydreaming! and you dont have to worry i wont tell SM about you NOT doing your job because then that would require more time spent with you and honestly if your not going to really help me i can just do it myself...besides, thats how you wouldve wanted it right!? for you to not do and get credit for it?"

"Y/N im...im sorry i shouldnt have-"

"NO! you know what!? JUST LEAVE!!! why are you so bipolar!? your cold to me one minute and the next your apoligizing and looking out for me!? ....just leave sehun...ive dealt with enough hardships, pain AND GUYS LIKE YOU in my lifetime and i dont have a tolerance for it anymore...im..different now...stronger...so just leave...i dont want to hear your excuses!"

.

.

(Sehun leaves and Y/N continues to practice)

.

.

*I wonder what Y/N meant by shes different? AISH! the more i try to stay away from her the more attracted to her i get..ive been told im quite mysterious and i even acknowledge the fact that i even LOOK cold and mysterious but...Y/N...she looks so happy all the time yet...getting to know her..it seems like theres alot going on ... more than what meets the eye...i think i should talk to that Yoda byuntae*

.

.

Authors Note:

Ive been having writers block and i honestly dont know if i can finish this fanfic...aigoo...im trying you guys! im sorry if this !