Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai P.O.V

"i dont think SM would appreciate Yoda over here to be swapping saliva with my partn- i mean his niece!"

???? I just came out of the restroom and i hear this talk about Yoda?? as i turn the corner i see Chanyeol *aahh... Yoda... makes sense now...kekeke!!* with Y/N and .... i forgot his name..sehan?? idk but the guys got a lisping problem and he sneaks "looks" at Y/N so i dont like him..ANYWAY i got off topic.

As i turned the corner and saw them i immediately pulled back and hid..im not sure why but the atmosphere seemed thick and i didnt want to get caught up in the middle of things so i just...listened from the side *I WAS NOT EAVESDROPPING! i was just...trying to know the situation but in secret...*

[Kai begins to "not eavesdrop"]

Sehun: Y/N come with me. You need to stay away from predators like him..you call him your bestfriend? he just tried to take advantage of you!? (Grabs Y/N wrist and begins to head back upstairs)

Chanyeol: HAH! YAH!! where do you think your going? and get your filthy paws off her! if anything your the predator! i see the way you look at her!

Sehun: heh.. please...who would want to waste their time trying to get a girl like her!? 

Y/N: whats that suppossed to mean!? ... why are you so concerned and dragging me upstairs?!

Sehun: simple...because if a scandal between you two came out it wouldnt bring good publicity...for the BOTH of you!

Chanyeol:*mumbles:"lisping jerks got a point"* 

Sehun: WHAT!?

Y/N: kekeke!!*good one yeollie!*...ok i guess your right but jeez you dont have to be such a you know! you couldve just said so from the start instead of being all dramatic like this is a drama and pulling me by my wrist...jeez...im either surrounded by dummies or drama queens...

Chanyeol: umm..Y/N...about that...umm...kiss....im sorry it wont happen again i just ... umm.. you looked really beautiful tonight and-

Y/N: gwenchana oppa jinjjareo gwenchana. You dont need to explain things but try not to kiss girls out of the random like that...especially if you dont mean it and were caught up in the moment...it...could hurt their feelings....

"Y/N!! HURRY UP AND COME BACK UP HERE!! I DID NOT THROW YOU A PARTY SO YOU CAN DITCH IT!....PPALLI!!!"

[Sehun, Chanyeol, and Y/N head back upstairs after SM called for them]

*......Y/N and Chanyeol....kissed.....i need some fresh air...*

.

.

Sehun P.O.V

...hmm...maybe my view on her isnt as bad anymore...