Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Kai x Sehun x Chanyeol

Chanyeol P.O.V
Kai and I were waiting for Y/N to come down. We were headed to SM restaurant to celebrate her debut with her uncle (SM) and her new partner, which by the way I am NOT ok with! She was doing perfectly fine staying by my side- uh I mean by OUR side hehe... yea...anyway we were headed to the celebration/ party where there would be other SM artists and a few trainees who knew Y/N. 
The celebration was themed as formal so kai and I were wearing tuxedos (I look better). .
.
I looked up and saw the most beautiful sight in the whole world I swear I could just die right now. ..idk if a guy is allowed to fangirl but I frickin had butterflies in my stomach and instantly started to "ASDFGHJKL" in my head. Y/N just came out of her room and was headed down the staircase and just looked absolutely stunning! I need some water because my throat was getting dry and I turned to see Kais reaction but like always he beat me to Y/N and gave her a frickin hug!!! I felt my blood start to boil because his hands were a bit low and touching her revealed skin on her back. She wore a red dress with spaghetti straps and a low cut back and a slit up her leg...it was.. she looked in y and i just wanted to rip that dress right off her. I felt my inner beast come out and I suddenly felt very protective and possesive. Next thing I know I was holding Kai at the collar of his suit. He didnt even looked shocked he just had a smug look on his face and whispered "wae? Mad she likes me better?" My anger just shot through the roof and I got ready to punch him but I felt someone backhug me and I knew it was Y/N.
"Oppa? Why are you always so angry lately? C'mon im debuting soon cant you two just get along tonight? I dont know what happened between you two but please make up. I dont want our group to fall apart..." I instantly calmed down and my rage was instantly gone...I even mentally fangirled...or fanboyed? At the fact she backhugged me! I turned around and looked her in the eyes and I could see her starting to blush as there was practically no space between us and I nodded my head and told her she looked extremely beautiful tonight and I apologized for my behavior. 
Kai cleared his throat indicating he was still there and he looked annoyed so I just smirked and we headed to the party. 

.

.

< SM restaurant/party>
Chanyeol P.O.V
As soon as we walked in I felt a little irritated again because everyone was staring at us...well at Y/N to be more exact..and I know she isnt my girlfriend but shes my bestfriend and I didnt like just ANYONE looking at her...my hand formed fists and you could see my knuckles whitening and I clenched my jaw because all the guys in the room were OBVIOUSLY making in googly eyes at Y/N and only IM allowed to do that!! (*sigh* chanyeol really needs to admit his feelings toward you) my rage was getting unbearable because I saw Y/N "partner" frickin smirk and eyed her body like she was desert!! I have a bad feeling about this guy...